Help Fight The 2012 Negativity!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Quote from: zareste on October 26, 2012, 03:38:27
Shouldn't we be fighting (well, killing) the people who want everyone to be positive toward bad things?
WHAT?  :roll:
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then please don't reply at all!
Thank You!

Bedeekin

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on October 26, 2012, 04:04:31
Hi,
If you think ethically. The bad wouldn't happen in the first place.
Well that's not entirely true either.

There is the saying that "Sh*t happens".  :)

Sometimes bad things just happen for no reason... how you deal with it and handle it is part of growing spiritually.  If someone gets mad and angry at the stupid crap that happens during the day, I'd have to that person why they're choosing to be mad and angry.

It's all about personal responsibility to your own choices... that includes your own emotional state.  I'm also not saying it's easy to realize these points, but that they are points to be considered. 

Holy Blood

I don't have a Facebook, but i guess u can post the time and date on your website Xanth.
Count me in :)
Life is beautiful

Szaxx

Hi,
Xanth, thats very true.
If everyone was in and doing their best full time. You'd have to look for the "what happens" really hard.
In the present world though, you're spot on.lol
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

zareste

Quote from: Lionheart on October 26, 2012, 04:25:23If you don't have anything constructive to say, then please don't reply at all!
Thank You!
No problem.

Seeking ET

This is a great idea, I wish it applied to something more relevant than this though.  Group meditation regarding ET contact, or the exposure of corruption, or even just more overall cooperation with humanity would all be better issues to address.  Very few people are really that concerned about the Mayan calendar cycle.  Most are nonbelievers, and the believers themselves aren't always as educated on the matter as they should to make a better choice.  The Earth is changing, and planetary change is natural and important.  The Sahara had once been a rainforest.  Great forest once lived where there is now ocean.  Antarctica hasn't been ice for the majority of its life.  Changes are things that we can observe occurring today.  But it takes time.  Enough time to be able to adapt to the changing situations as they arise.  Earth cycles take lifetimes. 
   Stanford University once did a study regarding the tilt of the Earth and found that it is possible for the Earth to tilt in the course of as little as a day, shifting the poles and magnetic fields of the Earth so quickly that it creates global upheaval.  If this happens, then it's part of Earths life, and our "thoughts" aren't going to stop cycles ordained by the universe, and its Creator.  Regarding the date though, there is great reason to believe that it's not going to reveal anything out of the ordinary.  For starters, historically speaking, prophecies are generally incorrect.  It's not unreasonable to believe that the end of the world hasn't been determined by any existing society yet.  The Mayan calendar is mathematically sound.  The orbit of the Earth and it's alignments with other spheres are more accurate than our current astronomical measurements.  That's a major reason that so many think it's date is correct.   
   What isn't usually taken into account is the implementation of different calendars.  As cultures have changed, the Roman and Greek calendars have both been in practice at the same time, for a time, until eventually we reached our current calendar, which implements the leap year, also important to inaccurate measurements.  The result is that there are probably years of accurately recorded dating missing during transitioning calendars, and the leap year has not reflected the same measurement of the year that the Mayans practiced.  The Mayan calendar is an exact measure of the number of MAYAN days and years it would take to get to the end of the current Earth cycle.  With the changing of calendars, altering the number of days we put in a year, and the missing months and years from cultures taking over other cultures calendar, there's little reason to be certain that anything out of the norm will happen on Dec. 21st. 

AstralCody

Hey Xanth, Give me a date and time and I am all for it. Just saw this topic. Cool if ya ask me.  :-D I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Xanth

Last Friday of each month. 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd go!  :)

I meditate everyday, twice a day... so it's just something I do anyway.

Anonymouse