i think i know what will happin

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

the Hopi said that a blue star will appear signaling the end, anchient egyptions said a solar flare would occure, another people mentioned a celectrial body more massive then the earth aproching called the destroyer, the egyptions also said that venus will pass through orion and then pass back through atlest two more times like a snake.
        on december sixteenth 2011 I saw the blue star in the south around orion, it didn't move.
on january 23rd a solarflare occured and lasted for 5 days, venus for all i know didn't pass over orion just yet, all these events are linked.
        I had a dream around four or five years ago, I was walking home, and a meteorite crashed in front of me, I looked to the sky and a masive red planetoid was hanging above the earth.
        the moon was torn, people gathered to a location of the town that I moved back to three years ago.
       there I saw a larg metalic object near the location my mom lives, there I recieved a white stone or crystal, I then found myself lifting up from the earth as it began to burn.
         the moon was gone and the sun blackend.

I meditated and was told to let everyone know if I could, so please even if you dont believe just read it for me.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Karas

Did you know that the hole story of Jesus is based on the planet of Venus?

"All the Tribes of the Earth Mourn the Coming of Jesus.  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

Job.38
[7] When the morning stars (Venus)sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Rev.22
[16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Venus)

Matt.2
[2] Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east,(Venus) and are come to worship him."

could be related I don't know. But from the writers of Matthew thinks that people will poop themselves cause of Venus.

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

kurai kokoro

well as we all are aware, all things in this universe are linked in the waxing and wanning of all that is, was, and ever shall be in the universe, so therefore if one major thing happins in the solar system such as the comit that crashed into jupiter something of equall consiquences will occur, "for every action there is an equall and opposite reaction." einstien~
         for every anchient culture they "worshiped" orion, by a differant name perhaps but they did non the less, venus and orion are two of the most seen and most revered of all celestrial things other then the sun it's self, the sign of venus, orian (the bible might refer to this as the beast and the harlot not sure) alignment shows the wobble of the earths axis, showing a snake.
          the galactic alignment between scorpio and sagitarias is also called the snake bearer and is considered the most ominus of all signs.
the egyptians told stories of the falcon and snake I don't remember much egytion mythology so I'll come back tomorrow with a better memory of it.

CFTraveler

Quote"for every action there is an equall and opposite reaction." einstien~
No, Newton

Quotefor every anchient culture they "worshiped" orion,
No.
  Ancient cultures went from worshipping the earth (as mother goddesses) to celestial bodies when they went from matriarchy to patriarchy.
They obviously worshipped any body that would be easy to see because of their dependence on these markers for agriculture, and when patriarchy became predominant they moved into sun worship, as it was considered masculine.

Hence the movement from pantheism to polytheism to monotheism.

Edited for spelling and grammar.

kurai kokoro

yeah i was iffy about the einstien newton thing, and as for the worship thing, it stands to reason most anchient cultures would have "worshiped" the stars weather male or female leaders as the stars are greater then even the earth, and notice the quotations they are there because I couldn't think of another word to use, when i said reveared i ment that because they looked to the stars for "guidance" again couldn't think of a better word although it's probably near what i'm trying to say.

another thing, for those who don't know this a matriachy controled world would still have wars, and any who think otherwise is just niev

CFTraveler

Matriarchally controlled societies were as barbaric as patriarchally controlled ones, because of the conditions- abundance of food, etc. 

Lionheart

Here is all what it comes down to and the only thing that is really important. If we get more people to wake up to this we will become invincible. Enjoy, I did.  :-)
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ggPSG1Ztk&feature=related
We do have a choice, now is that time to choose.

Karas

remember that video I posted once called "Venus awakens"? Now looking back at what Jesus was and that video  etc isn't it intresting that it's related to Venus? The video might be fake but why Venus? Why not mars? 

And then we get the phase "as above so below" think about that, if that video was genuine then that verse is implying that because Venus is waking up the earth to will also wake up. 

I don't know I'm not an expert in astrology.

Quotethe egyptions also said that venus will pass through orion and then pass back through atlest two more times like a snake.

This could be what the writers of Matthew ment when they said how people will panic cause of Venus. Cause like it's doing things we've never seen before.

QuoteI had a dream around four or five years ago, I was walking home, and a meteorite crashed in front of me, I looked to the sky and a masive red planetoid was hanging above the earth.
 the moon was torn, people gathered to a location of the town that I moved back to three years ago.
there I saw a larg metalic object near the location my mom lives, there I recieved a white stone or crystal, I then found myself lifting up from the earth as it began to burn.
the moon was gone and the sun blackend.

Dreams are symbolic plus in all scriptures I've read are saying the earth is safe. 

the Mahabharata:
"Men neither bought nor sold; there were no poor and no rich; there was no need to labour, because all that men required was obtained by the power of will; the chief virtue was the abandonment of all worldly desires. The Krita Yuga was without disease; there was no lessening with the years; there was no hatred or vanity, or evil thought whatsoever; no sorrow, no fear. All mankind could attain to supreme blessedness."

What's intresting in theses text is that it seems they are saying that we will shift into the astral and will stay there forever. So we will still be on earth but in the astral verson. Also this is why all scriptures gives us a guide on how to get us ready for the world to come. Means we have to get rid of our ego desires cause even the bible says that no egoistic can enter the kingdom of heaven (astral). 

I mean lol.. If you read the book of Jasher your understand why those people can't enter the astral

"25 And the building of the tower was unto them a transgression and a sin, and they began to build it, and whilst they were building against the Lord God of heaven, they imagined in their hearts to war against him and to ascend into heaven.

26 And all these people and all the families divided themselves in three parts; the first said We will ascend into heaven and fight against him; the second said, We will ascend to heaven and place our own gods there and serve them; and the third part said, We will ascend to heaven and smite him with bows and spears; and God knew all their works and all their evil thoughts, and he saw the city and the tower which they were building."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/9.htm    

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

kurai kokoro

I never said the earth would blow up, I said it would burn, and just because the earth would burn it doesn't mean life won't return to it, look at hawaii, the volcano erupted before and life returned, it's the same with any other volcan area.
       oh and women believe it or not are just as agressive as men just more brutal, look at teenage girls they fight very brutaly, and males fight more systematicly.
       and if you read revelations thouroghly then it says the earth would burn and the sun will have become dark, for all we know the sun may appeear to have been blackend, and who knows the bible could just all be faked, the Hopi believed that this is the fourth world and that we are now entering the fith.
        and believe it or not, all religons are all the same.

Karas

Quoteand believe it or not, all religons are all the same.

agreed! It's all the same but in a differnt angle but the teachings are the same.

QuoteI never said the earth would blow up

who said that o_O?

kurai kokoro

no one i'm just saying that the only way for life not to return to the earth is if it blows up or some sort of solar cataclysm. i believe we are entering the fith earth soon, the bible does say that there would be a new heaven and new earth. and I had a dream about it long before five years ago as well i just didn't remember till the end of last year.
           do me a favor and keep watching orion and see if venus passes through three times.

Everlasting

All cultures have prophesised the great cleansing that is about to begin, actually it has begun already. So yeah your dream is a prophecy.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Karas

What will happen to the egoistic people though? All scriptures are pretty much a guide to get rid of them but if people still carry it then what will happen to them?

kurai kokoro

don't know karas.

and Everlasting, I am not a prophet (rolls eyes) don't worship false prophets, I'm just mearly "connecting the dots" if you will, my dream was giving to me because I prayed to god for a vision of 12-21-2012.

by the way I took the symbology of the dream and I translated it my self, dreams can be visions of potential futures as well as spiritual guids, the bible some were says to hold on to your dreams or something, it also mentions meditation both are mentioned only one time in the entire book.

I have to be more carefull this year.

Karas

Genesis 24:63 (KJV)
"And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw , and, behold, the camels were coming"

behold the camels!

NoY

8-)

kurai kokoro

the camels could be symbolic of water bearers, or aquarians i suppose, makes a little sence, then again i don't really read the bible as much as i should.
may i ask why you typed that? just curious.

Karas

No hidden meaning. just sounds epic the hole "behold!" thing.
New'er bibles ruined it and turned it into "look!" -__- 

kurai kokoro

oh, that is i little interesting, however i wonder if there is something more significant of a reason to your choosing that particular passage.

Karas

Oh you were talking about the passage!

Quoteit also mentions meditation both are mentioned only one time in the entire book.

kurai kokoro

oh. right some qualities of my personality enhances on occasion and i forget things frequently