I wonder... and have a weird feeling...

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

Tomorrow will be filled with hoaxes. People will be doing things just to get attention by the media. Am I the only one to think this?

ChopstickFox

I guess we shall see... Like I mentioned before, I just hope people don't get drunk and drive around on the streets like maniacs.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

AstralCody

We all know the media is going to make a huge deal out of it. You know what's funny is I am going to wake up tomorrow and not even realize it's the 21st. :-D Until someone says "DUDE the world didn't end!"

Dreamshards

People are constantly doing things to get attention by the media, take the shootings for example. Of course I pray that nothing that horrible will happen tomorrow but It will be another day. I remember watching the news on new years eve of 1999. It was hilarious when the reporters were like "well...nothing has happened..."

Bedeekin

It'll be fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

So far it is in quiet little Bray village.

The only revelation I have is that I got completely smashed last night at a christmas party and I woke up feeling better than I did before I went.

Mini stapler

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 21, 2012, 01:45:09
The only revelation I have is that I got completely smashed last night at a christmas party and I woke up feeling better than I did before I went.

Dude!!! That is terrible drinking etiquette.  :roll:

Bedeekin

I know right. I had to be reminded that I was drunk. Mind you... I haven't had a drink for about... a year or so. So I'm a bit out of touch with my alcohol etiquette

Lionheart

The local Rock Radio Station here in St. Cloud Minnesota, is having a "End of the World Zombie Pub Crawl" tonight. If you dress up like a Zombie, every bar downtown is giving fantastic drink specials. Some up to 1/2 off the price of a drink.

It's good to see people having fun with this!  :-)