News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it up to us?

Previous topic - Next topic

slipknot0129

After losing grip on reality I seen how life seemed fake. Like when I went to the hospital I looked like it was a movie set. Our subconscious being the actor and our bodies being the character. I think I talked to some angels there and they cried. It was like a cry for help. As if they were stuck in their bodies and couldn't get out. I think God chose me to help change the world. Anyone else want to step up and help me out?

I can't help but wonder how happy the angels were when they seen they could hear me then how sad they felt when they weren't sure I was going to help them in the end. I'm here to help.

JackNorth

Dude I know how you feel, I don't get experiences with angels and such like you but I have always had a feeling, throughout my whole body. That I am supposed to make a difference. My whole life I have had to work hard to get the things I want, so I kinda have a hunch that that's how it's supposed to be - I have to work hard for the things I want, the talents won't come naturally.
Some evidence for this is that I am an Aquarius, my Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Uranus and mid-heaven are all Aquarius so I think it's fitting :D
What do you mean by stepping forward? What is it that I would be stepping forward to do?

slipknot0129

Quote from: JackNorth on June 01, 2015, 06:57:50
Dude I know how you feel, I don't get experiences with angels and such like you but I have always had a feeling, throughout my whole body. That I am supposed to make a difference. My whole life I have had to work hard to get the things I want, so I kinda have a hunch that that's how it's supposed to be - I have to work hard for the things I want, the talents won't come naturally.
Some evidence for this is that I am an Aquarius, my Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Uranus and mid-heaven are all Aquarius so I think it's fitting :D
What do you mean by stepping forward? What is it that I would be stepping forward to do?
By stepping forward and realizing theres more to life than our physical bodies. I seen a glimpse of heaven on Earth day. Maybe it's meant to be like that every day. I'm gonna live life the best I can like I'm a soul acting as a physical person. I still have to figure out how to change the world. My belief is it only takes one person to change the world.

It was amazing seeing each of us as galaxies of our own. When I seen people at the hospital each of us look like galaxies talking to each other. Life is what you make of it. You'll lose your freedom though if you go to far with your beliefs. Our bodies are the only thing holding us back from true freedom. 

slipknot0129

If anyone wants to talk about it on skype that would be awesome.

aspirine101

I agree with you, Slipknot. However, you want to step forward and change the world. Sadly I think its not possible. You can even gather a million of people, but as long as you don't have the majority of the world supporting you, you and all who follow you will be taken down when you actively try to change something. You need to understand, government wants you to do what they want, therefore if you try to break the system or w/e and they will see it as threat they will do their best to take you down. However it would probably not be the gov't to take you down, it will be the society. There are 7 billions of people on earth, and most of them are extremely brainwashed. And when you rise they will fear you, some because they don't know anything besides the physical world, others because they don't want to know about it, they prefer to not know. And then you will simply be stomped down.

slipknot0129

Quote from: aspirine101 on June 02, 2015, 11:38:17
I agree with you, Slipknot. However, you want to step forward and change the world. Sadly I think its not possible. You can even gather a million of people, but as long as you don't have the majority of the world supporting you, you and all who follow you will be taken down when you actively try to change something. You need to understand, government wants you to do what they want, therefore if you try to break the system or w/e and they will see it as threat they will do their best to take you down. However it would probably not be the gov't to take you down, it will be the society. There are 7 billions of people on earth, and most of them are extremely brainwashed. And when you rise they will fear you, some because they don't know anything besides the physical world, others because they don't want to know about it, they prefer to not know. And then you will simply be stomped down.
Yeah I know. I think I figured out my place in this life. On the spiritual level my mom told me I lived this life once already. So I'm going to live my life as if everything I enjoy was a previous life. It feels that way. Each falling star is a fallen angel ready to fight the good fight. I am the chooser of my own destiny now.

FuzzyQuills

...And I may be about to find mine, depends on whether I get out tonight or not. Who knows what spiritual thing is waiting for you to wake up? :)

Wish I could help. the least I can do is learn AP, and get out there when I can to do whatever is thrown at me. ;)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.