Mayan reveals the truth behind December 21, 2012 and CERN

Previous topic - Next topic

uhsumdumboy

I don't normally share Youtube videos

That being said, I found this video to be very interesting, and I encourage all of you to check it out.

I would like to hear some of your opinions thoughts on it, because I am sure there are many people on these forums more in touch with their intuition than myself (but don't worry. I am working on it)

So watch the video, and discuss. As I mentioned, I don't normally spread youtube videos, but this one is interesting because it's of an old Mayan man connecting dots, everything from his culture to modern science and CERN, the worlds largest machine.

edit, I can't believe I forgot to put the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiL0D-_cUKU

2fly4thesky

Bedeekin

I think he's a clever indian who's maybe cashing in on the 2012 thing. What he is saying is filled with inconsistencies in general science and what a particle accelerator is.

Either that or he believes what he is saying because he's been spirit walking on too much Ayahuasca.

uhsumdumboy

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 30, 2012, 16:47:26
I think he's a clever indian who's maybe cashing in on the 2012 thing. What he is saying is filled with inconsistencies in general science and what a particle accelerator is.

Either that or he believes what he is saying because he's been spirit walking on too much Ayahuasca.

What inconsistencies do you mean? How do you see him cashing in on this?

Your message seems a little vague, if you could elaborate more I'd be interested to hear you out.

Bedeekin

He's lecturing.. this makes money.. the lecture circuit.

Inconsistencies... ok

The planetary alignment will have no effect on this planet or the other planets... in terms of detrimental effects.. maybe a few migratory shrimp will get slightly confused but even that is a 'maybe'. One major alignment in the late 70s was used by NASA to slingshot past 4 planets. There have been many planetary alignments throughout OUR history and most go unnoticed. 1962 and 2000... and guess what... there aren't any actual alignments due for a few decades.. so this paragraph is just a waste of time.

Scientists aren't looking for antimatter... in fact.. they have found anti-helium already.

The protons that fly off the collision in a particle accelerator last milliseconds and don't cause any chain reaction that hits the earth.

"the magma hits the protons".... What? this makes no sense.

When they are released they break the tectonic plates? What? EH?

I really can't be bothered explaining how rubbish this sounds and frankly this Shaman should know better.

It's like he's watched a documentary about CERN and had it badly translated to him and formulated a mad crazy theory mixing it up with his religion.

Also.. this shaman is very out of touch with his actual Mayan ancestors who spent millennia studying the stars that they devised their religion from.

uhsumdumboy

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 30, 2012, 18:17:33

I really can't be bothered explaining how rubbish this sounds and frankly this Shaman should know better.

It's like he's watched a documentary about CERN and had it badly translated to him and formulated a mad crazy theory mixing it up with his religion.

Well he's also using a translator, ever hear the phrase lost in translation? I'm not saying your claims are inaccurate, but modern science is pretty corrupted, at least a lot of the science known to the general public. How else would dangerous chemicals get passed off as being safe to put in our food supplies and then distributed?

Again, i'm not saying he is right or wrong. But it's kind of an interesting concept. Especially the part about the pyramids being used to channel this energy.

I have a question for you, as someone who has yet to experience a conscience OBE I want to know if it's possible to find out if people are speaking the truth while out of body?

Bedeekin

It is interesting in a science fiction idea sort of way.

It seems that the 'lost in translation' process was at work when he was learning about quantum physics and astronomy also.

Quote from: uhsumdumboy on November 30, 2012, 19:47:53
I'm not saying your claims are inaccurate, but modern science is pretty corrupted, at least a lot of the science known to the general public. How else would dangerous chemicals get passed off as being safe to put in our food supplies and then distributed?

This isn't about the U S Food and Drug Administration being inept and trying to make money by pushing stuff on the cheap and getting naughty food additives past the independent analysts. This is about millions of astronomers, professional and amateur, who have access to all the information about stellar bodies. Not to mention all the millions of Quantum physicists that aren't members of the government.

What I don't quite understand is that the 'corrupt science' card is played when it involves some sort of conspiracy or new-age armageddon scenario. At other times it's forgotten that we wouldn't be having this conversation if it wasn't for science and the government... pretty stupid idea if they wanted the freedom of speech to be quashed. Tim Berners-Lee the inventor actually worked at CERN... lol

Quote from: uhsumdumboy on November 30, 2012, 19:47:53
I have a question for you, as someone who has yet to experience a conscience OBE I want to know if it's possible to find out if people are speaking the truth while out of body?

Well put it this way.. I haven't had anything that gives any clues to an impending disaster/paradigm shift/planet Niburu/polar shift/second ice age/rapture.... in fact... even listing the possible scenarios hints at the fact that it's all just people grasping at straws to match a prophecy that doesn't exist. If it isn't this it's that... if it isn't that it's this...

I would have probably... maybe... been more convinced if it was one solid idea.. and that it was stuck to. It's like people are fishing for some sort of THING to happen whatever it is... and now a rogue Mayan shaman is at it.

Say that he's right or wrong! Do your own digging and sober research. Stand up for facts and common sense... have convictions. Be certain. :)