New World Order - Centralized Kind or Decentralized Kind

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralzombie

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 14, 2013, 12:02:34
The energy you are talking about though isn't energy as we know it. We think of energy as a power or excitation of molecules that needs a source and is reliant on mass... E=MC2.  The energy that creates this reality is more akin to the results of a process... it's almost a reduction of energy to constrain it rather than a creation needed to make it. There is no 'mass' in the nonphysical to warrant energy.
Anyway.. Tom describes it infinitely better than I.  :lol:

I completely get that concept. I use the word energy in a very generic sense. This book is def gonna be a priority read for me.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

newmethod

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 14, 2013, 11:36:18
The kind of spiritual evolution that we're talking about, would negate any need to have a gov in the first place. This much spirituality would prevent corruption and thus prevent the need to stop corruption.
i figure we would still need some form of government mainly to ensure that resources from the Earth were managed correctly. Also to help the community understand where their personal energy is best applied (as in job role energy if they don't understand themselves) to help the community. Imagine trying to build a house with no one leading the crew. What is required for a successful outcome is a vision that everyone is happy with about what the house should look like and how best to create that. This is what the government supplies, the vision. And who better to supply the vision than the most wise individuals?

I'm sure I'll be "sent" back here unless I can live to be a couple hundred years old.
I'm pretty sure i'll be coming back to physical reality. I only hope i get a life at least as good as this one and that next time i'll have the wisdom to make more use of it earlier on.

I'm getting carried away here, but my point is that I'm starting to feel like a utopian physical world is actually the end game.
My current theory of the "end game" is that we will again have the choice to rejoin with the Source.

Bedeekin

Quote from: newmethod on February 14, 2013, 21:53:58
i figure we would still need some form of government mainly to ensure that resources from the Earth were managed correctly. Also to help the community understand where their personal energy is best applied (as in job role energy if they don't understand themselves) to help the community. Imagine trying to build a house with no one leading the crew. What is required for a successful outcome is a vision that everyone is happy with about what the house should look like and how best to create that. This is what the government supplies, the vision. And who better to supply the vision than the most

Very true. It is hard to imagine a 'group' of humans that need leadership.

I'm talking evolved. Where all are leaders in their own right. No need for a person to take charge because each and every individual knows the other's job.

On a side note...

I have visited a PMR on a number of occasions that contained a city that was populated by such beings. There was evidently no leadership... also neither were the individuals like ants (Not ants visually but a hive-like society) which is what I first thought by the way they all seemed totally switched on. The architecture was very freestyle in nature and seemed ultimately perfect. In retrospect it reminded me a little of 'Naboo' from 'the Phantom menace'... I had these experiences about 9 years before the film. Also there was a massive band stretching across the sky like a massive white arch. I couldn't tell you if this was a construct or a ring system around the planet.

newmethod

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 14, 2013, 22:19:00
No need for a person to take charge because each and every individual knows the other's job.
I have had thoughts similar to this. I wonder if it would even be possible by people being themselves and following their natural flow.
I'm talking evolved. We're all are leaders in their own right.
You're talking REALLY REALLY evolved. If such wisdom was normal within the community it would be possible.

On a side note...

I have visited a PMR on a number of occasions that contained a city that was populated by such beings. There was evidently no leadership... also neither were the individuals like ants (Not ants visually but a hive-like society) which is what I first thought by the way they all seemed totally switched on. The architecture was very freestyle in nature and seemed ultimately perfect. In retrospect it reminded me a little of 'Naboo' from 'the Phantom menace'... I had these experiences about 9 years before the film. Also there was a massive band stretching across the sky like a massive white arch. I couldn't tell you if this was a construct or a ring system around the planet.
Do you mean a NPMR? or are you saying PMR because you believe it is a physical place?

Bedeekin

Quote from: newmethod on February 14, 2013, 22:28:53
Do you mean a NPMR? or are you saying PMR because you believe it is a physical place?

haha.. yeah. Most definitely. One of many I used to frequent. I actually wouldn't say that they were PMRs if I wasn't sure of it.

They were solid, non-changing and I observed them over a period of about 15 years... enough to build a good idea of what they were like. Apart from a few of them being very different from ours they didn't have any reality glitches going on and didn't change even though my life experience did if you know what I mean. They were never influenced by my expectations and subconscious even as I got older. Also.. I couldn't interact with them.. only observe. Bar one, that seemed to be able to be interacted with on a subtle level but I feel I got denied access to it because my presence would evidently scare the bejeezus out of the beings that lived there. I didn't think I got 'denied' access till I read MBT and found out you could. 

I've stolen one of them as an idea for a film/novel I have been writing for years.  :-)

Astralzombie

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 15, 2013, 02:04:31
haha.. yeah. Most definitely. One of many I used to frequent. I actually wouldn't say that they were PMRs if I wasn't sure of it.

I wondered the same thing when i read you're post. Even though I am very much open to the possibility of some of my NPMR locations and civilizations that I have seen existing in the PMR, I'm not yet convinced. I will say with certainty that they exist in the NPR and that any consciousness can see the same places that I have.

They were never influenced by my expectations and subconscious even as I got older. Also.. I couldn't interact with them.. only observe. Bar one, that seemed to be able to be interacted with on a subtle level but I feel I got denied access to it because my presence would evidently scare the bejeezus out of the beings that lived there.

These are the experiences that make me want to take that leap and say, yes, this exists in the PMR. This is why I want more OOBE's where I phase from beginning to end with no lapse in my awareness. And since I found the pulse, I have but not as consitent as I want. The OOBE's that I have like that are the shortest and least influenced by me but I have my vision. When I enter trough a lucid dream, for some reason, I always lose my vision even though when I was in the lucid dream, I was seeing the most fantastic visions imaginable. I don't mind losing my sight but I can't stabilize and I wake up.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Not this PMR. Completely different PMRs. As in... other programmes... other games... constrained simulations. As in I have nipped out of this game 'sim city' and arrived at 'World of Warcraft'... then nipped into 'Portal'... then... 'pacman'... All constrained games with their own rulesets and goals... yet all running on the same CPU... Metaphorical descriptions of course.

I don't expect you to be convinced at all without experiencing these sorts of experiences yourself. However, I personally can't deny this. Remember I have been dong this for a very long time and maybe you one day will experience the same. You will recognise them when you see them. There is no 'suspicion' when one experiences another PMR... it is quite unmistakable. :)

newmethod

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 15, 2013, 03:09:07
Not this PMR. Completely different PMRs....

I don't expect you to be convinced at all without experiencing these sorts of experiences yourself. However, I personally can't deny this. Remember I have been dong this for a very long time and maybe you one day will experience the same. You will recognise them when you see them. There is no 'suspicion' when one experiences another PMR... it is quite unmistakable. :)

Nice 8-) Sounds very cool. Hopefully one day i could get this good :-)

Bedeekin

Actually this was a while ago. I haven't had these types nor been able (or maybe subconsciously inclined) to 'visit' them since I became more aware of the NPMR. It seems they were clustered around the first 15 years of my experiences peaking in my early to middle 20s. I'm 39 now.

I've been gaining interest in revisiting them recently.

Mr. Brightside

Very true. It is hard to imagine a 'group' of humans that need leadership.

I'm talking evolved. Where all are leaders in their own right. No need for a person to take charge because each and every individual knows the other's job.

On a side note...

Wait, sorry, you'll have to explain again in another way. What does NPMR stand for? Was this a vision of the future? On earth? In the physical? What time period are you talking about here?

That band across the planet sounds cool. Are you saying that it might look somewhat like the architecture in the Venus Project. Socially like the Venus Project, too, in any sort of way?