Nothing is going to happen 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

i'm starting to think the "evidence" was planted. 

it's gonna be an unveiling.  an unveiling of the world we've allowed to be created.

that's why the plan is speeding up. 

trying to get it to the point where we can't do anything about it by 2012.

lol, sometimes i crack me up.
be awesome.

lilcory

Quote from: blis on September 01, 2010, 15:19:12
All through my childhood I had not quite recurring dreams but dreams that were set in a reccuring environment. It was glasgow, the city where I'm from, but very different from the city as I know it. It was, well... sort of like in a post appocalyptic film. Buildings were in a bad state of repair, alot of them falling to pieces, alot of them not standing at all. Not many people about.

My eyes began to tear up as I read this. I am from Phenix City, Alabama in the US. I have had dreams of running throughout the city. helicopters flew above everywhere, and buildings looked bleak and rusted. The skies were brown with dust.

I have had other recurring dreams in which a fiery sphere, or planet or star was headed towards Earth. Also our government was against us, and there was a severe virus being spread. My family was driving fast to escape a catastrophe, and seeking to help save our family members, by looking for them in the city. A military man, hit my dad in the head with a gun, while he was searching for food, and took him into custody. I am also half & half on this as well.

Stillwater

Quote...You dont actually know that, for all you know humanity will just reincarnate on a crappier world with less efficient bodies, or a warlike culture who knows...

Picard fears that humanity will reincarnate as the Klingon empire.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

personalreality

i would say that at this rate we're more likely to be borg.
be awesome.

jub jub

Quote from: DH on September 10, 2010, 01:16:30
This all sounds like the apocalyptic BS (recycled) I heard back in the 1960's.  And here we are.  Anyone want to join me for a beer on December 22, 2012?

I'll join you!  :-D
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Stillwater

Quotei would say that at this rate we're more likely to be borg.

But the borg want to be perfect- they have a pretty good drive for self-improvement. Humanity would make lazy, status-quo borg, who end up making pears because spheres are too hard.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

personalreality

be awesome.

jub jub

I don't think the Borg make love and God only knows, I want to make love. So, no Borg for me! lol
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Mydral

It is just a bloody date...
Just like 2000.... nothing happens.

You may experience a shift in some conciousness in some people because they want that shift anyway... but common....
In somnis veritas

Xanth

Well, at least the 2000 Bug was something PHYSICAL and was actually based in fact.
If our systems WEREN'T upgraded... bad stuff COULD have happened.  But businesses pulled their heads together quick enough to fix it before it became a problem.

2012 thing is based upon... well, nothing substantial.

personalreality

nothing except ancient legend, which doesn't mean it's not based in some kind of fact.

we really don't know much about human history, let alone human history before a certain point.  you really have NO idea where these stories came from and what they're rooted it.  naturally the situation is probably not at all like the mainstream conception of it, but these kinds of legends/myths come from somewhere and are often metaphors for energetic or psychological concerns.  i just think it's a little narrow-minded to just flat out say

"This is not an objectively measurable/physical phenomena and so it does not exist!"

We really don't know.
be awesome.

Killa Rican

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

personalreality

I thought that was common knowledge.  Tons of authors argue about the dates and the conversion of mayan to gregorian.  some say decades off, some say a year or two off, etc.
be awesome.