nothing makes sense anymore!

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Does anybody here feels like nothing in the physical world makes sense anymore? like evrything is so broken.. the economy, people are too materialistic, easily get angry and ego-centered, news are too negative, movies are so violent, music is all about sex money and drugs, politics is so dirty now more than ever, global poverty on the rise not just in third world countries.. etc.. I really dont want to live on this planet anymore.  :-(  I just wish something would really happen this 2012 that will transcend the physical into the astral.

Mini stapler

I get your frustration, but why would you not want to live on this planet anymore! The bad stuff may be more obvious, but the good stuff is golden & just as abundant, if you're looking for it. One day things will change and be different, we'll live in a better system etc the bad stuff will still be there though just in a different way, everything is in a state of flux.

Change is ... inevitable MR ANDERSON 8-)

But your here now, so chin up, feeling bad about any of it won't really help any one, so enjoy yourself & if you truly care about something, find ways to make things better, even if for only one person, if you're not already doing that of course. :-D

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on August 17, 2012, 03:11:20
Does anybody here feels like nothing in the physical world makes sense anymore? like evrything is so broken.. the economy, people are too materialistic, easily get angry and ego-centered, news are too negative, movies are so violent, music is all about sex money and drugs, politics is so dirty now more than ever, global poverty on the rise not just in third world countries.. etc.. I really dont want to live on this planet anymore.  :-(  I just wish something would really happen this 2012 that will transcend the physical into the astral.
Everything we see out there in our society is a direct reflection of ourselves. 

We are broken.  As a race.

It's not that the physical world doesn't make sense anymore, because it makes perfect sense when you look at it from the proper perspective.  It's just that each person needs to wake up and help themselves to grow up spiritually.

Nothing will "transcend the physical into the astral"... you've gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

Contenteo

No worries, we just ran into some scope issues. No one group currently can perceive the greater whole with verifiable accuracy, so everyone is acting within their own bubbles of autonomy. It's a systematic inevitability of globalization. Give technology some time and things will get better.

Cheers,
Contenteo

mon9999

thaks for you messages guys, its uplifting, Its just because I'm an empath and easily gets affected to energies around me..

Szaxx

Hi,
Mon, walk a different route.
Don't forget the yin and yang, its a balance. Sometimes its nice, others its not.
Lift your spirits and things feel better.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

mindflood

its not as if evil and suffering in the world has to exist in order to balance the good. Love and compassion, are the way to higher states of awareness and consciousness. 150's ago slavery was around, 50's ago not all humans had the same rights. More recently the oppression of women and homosexuals and the protection of the environment is being brought to light. The consciousness of the human race is evolving, although slowly and it is up to the people who recognize suffering in the world to try and change it.
ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew

Lionheart

Quote from: mon9999 on August 17, 2012, 11:17:25
thaks for you messages guys, its uplifting, Its just because I'm an empath and easily gets affected to energies around me..
Hi Mon, I'm an empath as well and find it a daily requirement to use a shield. I use a Tetrahedral shaped shield and focus on it every morning. I had to because in the last 2 years my empathetic ability has grown. I would be a show just working with people and find that I was going through all kinds of crazy emotions that i knew weren't mine. The worst was anger, Mary Jo would notice that one quite quickly and tell me to leave the tent and shake it off. The good side of being an empath is you can feel the positive side of people as well!  :-)
You just need to release or ward off the negative.
The world is what it is, all we can do is be ourselves!  :-)

mon9999

thanks lionheart, I will try that one..

Raymond

Quote from: Contenteo on August 17, 2012, 11:00:14
No worries, we just ran into some scope issues. No one group currently can perceive the greater whole with verifiable accuracy, so everyone is acting within their own bubbles of autonomy. It's a systematic inevitability of globalization. Give technology some time and things will get better.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Technology? Thanks not the answer!
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Ihavewings

I don't know everything but it seems to me what you said is true and everyone is broken and greedy.

mon9999

If you're an empath like me who could connect to the emotional energies of people.. you would conclude that everybody is wounded, most people are suffering from bi-polar disorder unconsciously.

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on September 06, 2012, 19:02:41
If you're an empath like me who could connect to the emotional energies of people.. you would conclude that everybody is wounded, most people are suffering from bi-polar disorder unconsciously.
Honestly, every single human on this planet is an empath... the degree is how much they listen to it.

albinopolarbear

What is this tetrahedral shape shield?

Lionheart

My Tetrahedral Field is made by focusing on building a Elemental Based Tetrahedron around my physical body. Using Air for the East, Fire for the South, Water for the West and Earth for the North. The focused colors for each point being gold, red, blue and green, with the top and bottom points being spirit, represented by a glowing white orb.
I was just a Merchant at the Minnesota State Fair and I got a real chance to experiment with this energy. When I create my Tetrahedron Shield I invite any like minded, good natured person inside. The last thing I do after I create my shield is to move it out 5 feet from my Physical Center. I noticed a number of people that had to leave it, since they weren't like minded or good natured. Actually one day, I was doing demonstrations Croaking my frogs and no one for at least an hour could stay in my presence. The people would watch me from a distance, but then go to one of our other employees or Mary Jo to buy. That day I felt like an entertainer, not a salesman, lol. There was also a couple instances where I was walking around the Fairgrounds that I had to avoid people as well.

NoY

Quote from: Lionheart on September 11, 2012, 15:21:18
no one for at least an hour could stay in my presence. The people would watch me from a distance, but then go to one of our other employees or Mary Jo to buy. That day I felt like an entertainer, not a salesman, lol. 

maybe you just smell  :-P

:NoY:

Everlasting

Nothing has made any sense on this planet ever. It will be over soon tho.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

mon9999

The only thing that stands between me and my self righteous suicide.. my mom and my sis

Chaos Mage

Hey.  Mon?  The world has always been unfair.  Perhaps those dirty apostles of Jesus Christ were on to something after all.  "Sown in corruption, raised up in incorruption."  Seems like every time that we almost achieve peace, something horrible happens, or, we get a jolt of electricity that makes us focus on the bad things.  You can beat it Mon.  You can transcend all of it, by yourself.  Just got to stop focusing the negative and opening the door for the knife to come at you.  Fear takes away our sight, and Lust enters in, then we become blinded to the true beauty.  Just meditate, try to will yourself to die ... remember, Death, is not what the movies say it is.  We've all likely encountered a form of death or another, but a true death, even a conscious return to unconsciousness, if that makes sense, it means a return to God.  That's one of the biggest things that the modern evil person will do, is try to prevent your soul from becoming spiritual and returning to Divinity.  You can do it one way or the other, the thing I use to explain it is that if time is moving too slow, it doesn't exist and if it moves too fast. then it doesn't exist.

My young man or woman or whatever you are Mon, you'll beat it, have courage, honor your childhood memories of fun and happiness and most importantly, don't add to what reality has already become.  We can't create what already exists, and the more we try to create something within something that already exists, it just causes more frustration and interference.  I would tell you to go for a walk in the woods, but carry a baseball bat or something, just in case of wolves.  I'm sorry, now I feel like I'm rambling... point is, we seem to want and enable evil to flourish, so that one day, when each of us is ready, we know everything there is to know about evil, and we will not create it again.  It takes discipline, letting the reality dissolve, returning to our own original potential.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Magic_Love

I have been there many times before and still at times.
I have my whole life loved nature, this planet and life here and when I feel and see all the torture, hate and poison being done to her... by the people it hurts. Humans just kill everything.

The material and ego things is just well ego.
Killing and torture, although also ego it should be a crime, it is a crime!

I have always said to myself even as a child, if this planet and people do not evolve and stop all this I will never come back here and that's a promise to myself. I have no idea how many lifes I have had on this planet but this era must be the most sickening on this planet.

BUT the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I have had glimpses of what is to come, I have felt it and now when I am intune with the higher again I recieve the love needed to get through. Yes me too I also see the good in the world and that's what I am putting my focus on these days but we should never ever stay blind to the crimes and awfulness that is going on to this planet because that is also a form of ignorance.

If you understand the truth then it makes perfect sense why life on this planet is as it is, most people believe it is just due to our selves without any outside source... but that's not true. Ego came by itself but we have through the years been more and more conditioned on so many levels to stay low and dumb.

But in the future only universal love will and can exist and this planet will be healed and once more filled with love and joy.

mon9999

Thanx Chaos and Magic Love, its true we should focus in the positive side, but everytime I tried to stay very positive, my imagination sends me images of the dying children in africa because of starvation, dying soldiers in warzones in the middle east with family left behind, and other global issues, you name it.. I'm just too empathic and it lowers my vibration

I do meditate and it somehow balances me but those thoughts keep returning and I just can't get over it. 

Magic_Love

@mon

I go there too a lot, being empathic is not so fun at times, it is difficult to stay in the positive at times but just fight it, give yourself credit that you are aware of all the troubles in the world. So many are blind to this and like to use the blame the other guy card when in fact it is WE who have made this happen.

When your mind wanders there just think fast to all those who are helping and trying their best to help and do things that makes you feel good and focus on the good no matter how difficult it get at times and keep imagining a world for the future where there is only unity, equality, happiness, health, abundance for all and love.

Anonymouse

I agree with you. Situation must MUST be changed. We may be "fine" in the western world. But man... so many "excrement" around the globe, such an hypocrite society we live in. I don't know about the rest, but Spain is falling apart, and I'm happy for that, cause we're fighting back, yes "fighting";I don't see another way sorry. I can't stand seeing pharmacies getting rich making pills that are only profitable, and not care about a Half globe illness, mainly cause that illness is from the poor side of the world, no one is going to pay that.

About the technology, well,I've seen some good stuff; I've seen a group of people build the motor of a car with 90% hydrogen 10% gasoline, do a 12 hour trip and come back. I've seen that, with my eyes, witnessed.

Until the people that is up there, leading the faith of humanity, decide (or we decide for them), that we have to progress for the sake of PROGRESS itself,not for profit.... well. Good luck.