News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

October 28th, 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan1337

Have you guys heard of the supposedly impending "unity consciousness" on this given date? I've read quite a bit on it but for some reason I still feel particularly confused by this one. Does anyone feel something will happen? If so, what do you think might happen?
<3

Karas

If nothing happens, it just shows that we focus more on the future then the present moment and that our "false self" is destroying us. I think if we all look into spiritual teachers such as alan watts and eckhart tolle (my fav teachers) etc we can easily create a better world right now. But we need theses teachings to go mainstream to spread it's truths.
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Volgerle

Quote from: Karas on October 26, 2011, 14:32:42I think if we all look into spiritual teachers such as alan watts and eckhart tolle (my fav teachers) etc we can easily create a better world right now. But we need theses teachings to go mainstream to spread it's truths.
very true, I like Tolle and Watts a lot, too (add krishnamurti and we have a perfect trio  :-) )

ryan1337

What was supposed to happen on the 26/27?

Karas

Quote from: ryan1337 on October 26, 2011, 18:04:23
What was supposed to happen on the 26/27?

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_2012_and_the_transition_of_the_ages/september_26th_three_days_of_darkness-t34992.0.html

QuoteBy September 26th, you will be able to see for yourself a massive celestial body in the sky that isnt' normally there that will eclipse our Sun for Three days.  It may provoke Solar Fares starting on the 11th that will continue for the next few months. No power, phone,TV,etc...
The 29th, VIRGO will be enacting REVELATION 12:1-2, Giving "Birth" to VENUS just before the RED DRAGON comes in, this act will last until Oct 3rd.

ON OCTOBER 16th ELENIN will be closest to Earth and the latest trajectory reports from NASA
                          report a close miss by this object.

According to the Temple of the Sun and its calculations, the MAYAN Calendar ends on October 28th, 2011, when we will be entering the "Comets" tail for three days.
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

ryan1337

Ohh. Heh, well it's hard to believe now that I know all THAT should have happened.

HiRes

i've been experiencing physical pains the past few days.. i attuned into my head ache last night.. and the pain is significantly less..
Like forced raised vibrations.

kailaurius

Moral of the story:  Never listen to what anyone tells you what is going to happen.  Listen only to what you tell yourself is going to happen.

Karas

Tbh I'm much more with my true "silentselve" and I do know that worldwide are haven the same
experience. So if anything, it's us finding our trueselves. When I started the truth seeking movement (which everyone goes through before they relize who they truly are) your always find evidence and proof for almost everything you look at. One of the famous quotes people use is from Jesus "seek and you will find". Probblum with this is that we are forever seeking and always finding lol. But when you seek within, then you will find and you no longer need to seek it cause it's already there. It also says that the kingdom of god is within us, or as the Gnostics puts it "within you and outside of you".

It's shocking and amazing that all the long it's us who has the key to a new world but we're to busy looking for signs outwards and forever looking.  

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:20, 21 KJV)

even people 2,000 years ago were looking for signs outwards.

CFTraveler

Being that it is today, instead of debating 'what might happen' you might just sit and meditate for good if it suits your fancy.  Just a thought.

Stookie_

Yeah... meditate as though the world is going to end tomorrow. Do that everyday. :D

Karas

Even better, meditate as though the world will end today. Not only it stops you thinking of the future but also keeps you in the present moment ^_^
may the Now be with you~

PracticalNihilist

less than 12 hours to go..   are you ready?   :-D

mrrandom2010

This is gonna be awesome! :D Ryan1337 and I are staying up til midnight like a bunch of 12 year olds at a sleepover. LOL

IMO nothing is going to happen. But it would make things so much easier if we all just jumped out of our physical bodies and lived with no pain or worries for an eternity!

Lol my thoughts are fun to type because they sound so ridiculous.

Cheers,
T

Karas

Quote from: mrrandom2010 on October 27, 2011, 13:53:30
This is gonna be awesome! :D Ryan1337 and I are staying up til midnight like a bunch of 12 year olds at a sleepover. LOL

IMO nothing is going to happen. But it would make things so much easier if we all just jumped out of our physical bodies and lived with no pain or worries for an eternity!

Lol my thoughts are fun to type because they sound so ridiculous.

Cheers,
T

lol even if something was to happen it won't trigger on the exact 12am, It's not a new year thingy lol.
From the looks of it, 2 things are predicted for the 28th:
1:3 day darkness.
2: unity consciousness.

And then there's 2012 dec where all "evil" ends plus something is pose to happen on 11:11:11 which is next month o_O

Volgerle

Quote from: Karas on October 27, 2011, 14:13:41And then there's 2012 dec where all "evil" ends plus something is pose to happen on 11:11:11 which is next month o_O
Yes!! The world is going to end indeed on 11/11/11, and even exactly on 11:11 (a.m.)!

Well, at least in my country.

Why? Because it's the official start of each year's carnival season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival#Germany.2C_Switzerland_and_Austria

And it sucks because it is an utterly stupid and embarrasing thing. That is why the world is going to end for me then (and 'quite a few' others who dislike it, too, as I do).
:evil: :-D

Karas

It's a nice day with blue sky ^__^ nothing has changed so far and the trolls are still running lose on YouTube. No darkness ither but maby later and it's only 1:19pm uk time so who knows~
now we only got 11/11/11 and 21st dec 2012 to go!

mrrandom2010

Yeah, last night while trying to project around midnight/1am I ended up getting to a meditative state the fastest i've ever been there.

Maybe it's a sign? LOL Jk but I really did.

OH well, I was hoping the world would end and I wouldn't have to write this stupid paper. :3

Cheers,
T

Stookie_

I've ascended and am typing this from heaven. You guys missed out.

CFTraveler

My heaven looks a lot like every day life.

mrrandom2010

Quote from: Stookie_ on October 28, 2011, 11:54:25
I've ascended and am typing this from heaven. You guys missed out.

HAHA I thought something similar this morning.

moondreamer

Heaven looks a lot like work to me lol
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

Karas

I feel sorry for the people who make videos and show evidence of what's to come, cause now all the YouTube trolls will laugh and attack the uploader and stuff. If nothing happens next year, the trolls and prolly half the world will make jokes on the 2012'ers which may make them very depressed and no doubt   suicidal. Plus the knowing that they were being brainwashed and did all theses things to
improve themselves just so they can level up safer for the 5th dimention. That's one of my worrys for theses people cause they look so happy and joyful and full of hope... Take that away from them will be really bad.

PracticalNihilist

Could someone up in heaven let me know if my remote's up there?  I can't find it!