Old Gods are returning.

Previous topic - Next topic

kcs89481

Last night as I was projecting, dreaming,  whatever it was I had a visions/sign/realization that the old Gods are coming back, and not in the form you would think. I'll post more later tired and all.

sunshaker

Stillwater

What does this even mean, exactly? You haven't provided enough context.

Am I going to meet Zeus next month? Isis maybe?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

purpleTiger

Movie 'Thor' comes to mind)))

Stillwater

Yeah I hope it is the Norse gods too, they are cooler.

If not them, I would settle for Shinto Totems or Bardo Deities maybe.

mon9999

I prefer the pantheon Gods.. Ganesha is cool  :-D

Volgerle

Bedeekin

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on June 25, 2013, 17:56:37
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
http://i.imgur.com/XNxja.gif

Did you mean a "Giant Slor" or a "Giant Smor", lol.

If it was "Smor", the analogy for roasted or toasted is quite fitting!  :-D

tetragrammaton

Let them. They have extreme power yes. More so if you give that to them. But I am recalling my own pony tricks too.

:|

xTr1gger

Saw a video of obama being a direct facial match to some egyptian god. forgot who it was though.

Lionheart

Quote from: xTr1gger on September 30, 2013, 18:43:58
Saw a video of obama being a direct facial match to some egyptian god. forgot who it was though.

Not a chance!  :roll:

CFTraveler

Akhenaten wasn't a god, he was more probably Moses, though.

Why?

Stillwater

Yeah, and Akhenaten brought on the Tel-Armana period, an Egyptian renaissance...

If anything, Bush and Obama have given us a renaissance of stupid, and corporate pillaging of society's resources.