Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Hello, I thought you guys might want to see this video. It is research trying to prove correlation between Alien Abductions and Lucid Dreams. They have people purposely OBE to prove their theory. Enjoy! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45051979/ns/technology_and_science-science/

Volgerle

Radruga .... :roll:

That is the guy who gets promoted here heavily already. Purely materialistic approach as it seems (talk is about "vivid" dreams, not lucid). All "imagination" blah-blah-blah (No, it's not!! And what is imagination anyway???).

Of course, mainstream media like to report on it if it is materialistic ("debunking" the paranormal) in nature.

Not that I want to dismiss the link, there surely is an interesting one, but we don't know the nature of it. And just proposing 'imagination or 'vivid dreams' is founded on an irrational belief (system) we don't need if we are open-minded (the close-minded propagandistic mainstream media, of course, seem to need it....)

So the question is: What if 'extra'terrestials are indeed interdimensional travelers and OBEs are OBE-abductions after all? Makes sense? For me it does.

Comparing OBEs to Alien Abductions isn't a new idea, btw. William Buhlman and Robert Peterson each have an entire chapter in one of their books about it (years ago!).

Here's the one from R.P. online (an interesting read):

http://www.robertpeterson.org/ufoobe.html

Goggles Pizano

The problem I have w/studies such as this one are that they are usually heavily based in confimational bias- Looking for "canned" answers to a hypothesis, rather than being truly unsure & balanced either way.

They don't truly understand how many baseline assumptions & "givens" are in their belief system that is the foundation for the creation of a hypothesis. I've seen so many of these studies that were extremely flawed from the outset- almost like looking for "safe" answers they can be comfortable with, that support limited thinking patterns, & do not upset that status quo (they really need those research grants!).

When was the last time that a scientist began from a hypothesis that OBEs, UFOs etc are not a product of the imajination? Were not allowed to prove this. Especially in the case of UFOs- People with hardcore proof have tended to dissapear. Thousands & thousands of people knowing that something is up,  Hundreds, maybe thousands of reputable military personell saying they would testify in any court or in front of any congress as to the existance of UFOs. Sightings that go back to the beginnings of man, Several cases of physical anomalous artifacts left behind after witnessing a UFO. Physical evidence in the form of scars, strange skin markings that suddenly appear overnight, w/the supposed victims w/ LARGE MEMORY GAPS.

At least 2 cases of  "human mutilation"- one in about 1952, & another a few yrs ago, w/the same operations performed on the body (which was dumped somewhere in South America Brazil maybe- removed where the same body parts as found on cattle mutilations, with lazer accurate , cauterized wounds. Lines burned into the skin so that it does not bleed at all. Skin cut as if with a lazer with cut lines between skin cells . These they write of as the work of predatorial feeding, or "cults"-  apparently w/hyper advanced medical technology? . ...:-D

in cycles of 9
all the way to the grave
this fortune paves

trumanbonner

Humans think Aliens posses laser weapons so everything damaged or attacked with laser is supposed to be done by Aliens but that is just our imagination, what if they have some other weapon better than laser which we are yet to discover...........?

astralnaut1

strange, why many people says to see alien grays during SP
mental layer by layer combat sux

Ident

Indeed, what if? Whether it's a laser or some "super-thingy" makes little difference to the supposition that the procedures are beyond current human medical technology.

akashicpulse

Its not that your being abducted, your lining up with "alien" species counterparts electromagnetic field and if you do so completely you can wake up in their bodies and use theyre consciousness, it depends on the species if theyre dangerously abducting you or not.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: akashicpulse on December 25, 2011, 04:24:27
Its not that your being abducted, your lining up with "alien" species counterparts electromagnetic field and if you do so completely you can wake up in their bodies and use theyre consciousness,

Is that a fact? I have done that before but my theory is that I was viewing my reality in a past/future life where my body is non-human.

Mustardseed

Hi old friends and hopefully new as well :-)

I have become very interested in this subject a of late. During my obes i have at times seen greys and communicated with them as well. I also think i destroyed 1 . I observed the nordic type and often the reptile entities. I never knew what it was but now 15 years later the experience is called.... abduction.

As some oldtimers remember, Frank and I had a disagreement and BR also was at odds w Frank. Mainly about the issue of weather astral realms were anomolous or subjective or not. RB was arrogantly marginalised as a mystic, and left the coperation with AP over this issue among others :-)

My main quest always to master concious exits, to learn to stop leaving my body. It worked.

After learning to shoot energy balls all my involuntary obes stopped. Because of that I theorize that astral methods as we know them, exits, focus areas and energy work, are powerfull weapons, as most abductions or many , happen in the lucid state

I would like to propose a thread on dealing with , and idintifying astral wildlife, types tha could thought alien or otherworldly. I have met and dealt with odels of shapeshifters and met being on numerous occations who appear constant in apperance as in racial similar.

I have a possible contact to exopolitics, and the disclosure project, and they seem to be looking for answers.

Any takers

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

todd421757

Quote from: Mustardseed on September 17, 2012, 07:44:50
Hi old friends and hopefully new as well :-)

As some oldtimers remember, Frank and I had a disagreement and BR also was at odds w Frank. Mainly about the issue of weather astral realms were anomolous or subjective or not. RB was arrogantly marginalised as a mystic, and left the coperation with AP over this issue among others :-)

Hi Mustardseed,

I am interested in reading this thread. Do you happen to remember what it was called?

Mustardseed

Lots were lost early on at least 3 yrs i think, Adrian would know if they are in the archice :-)

Xanth

Eventually, you'll realize... it just doesn't matter.  Any of it.  It simply doesn't matter.

todd421757

Quote from: Xanth on September 17, 2012, 20:16:17
Eventually, you'll realize... it just doesn't matter.  Any of it.  It simply doesn't matter.

It does matter if your goal is to be aware from projection exit to re-entry and in full control of the entire process. There is reproducible phenomena involved with the projection process. Without the knowledge of the entire process, you are only getting spontaneous projections and projections within a dream environment. With both of these, there isn't continuity of awareness from exit to re-entry.

Mustardseed

Dear Xanth
How are you. I find that a very subjective and rather disparing comment, :-)  apparently for some it DOES matter. Just like astral experiences there are people who struggle to integrate this new reality and with due espect who are we to say abductions are not real.

In any case I would like to get in touch with folks who are experienced dealing with unwanted attention in the astral dimension. This is basically what it is all about.

As I mentioned this site has chosen to be a apologist type of site, but since Frank introduced his adapted Monroe model, there has been a schism in the AP and any who consider a mystic approach is often sort of marginalized.

People suffer with this Todd and any help is .....a help:-)

Do you yourself have anything to give , i suppose you have had a lot of astral experience, if so pls share

Regards Mustardseed

todd421757

Quote from: Mustardseed on September 17, 2012, 23:52:28
People suffer with this Todd and any help is .....a help:-)

Do you yourself have anything to give , i suppose you have had a lot of astral experience, if so pls share

Regards Mustardseed

I have given a lot of my information from my projection log in my previous posts. If you want to know a specific part, I will gladly post a link to the post.

I don't have any experience with alien abductions. I mainly experience the RTZ in my projections. My most recent post has some good technical information in it from my etheric projection log. Below is the link.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/my_log_of_the_different_ways_to_exit_the_physical_body-t38297.0.html

Lionheart

Quote from: Mustardseed on September 17, 2012, 07:44:50
I would like to propose a thread on dealing with , and identifying astral wildlife, types tha could thought alien or otherworldly. I have met and dealt with odels of shapeshifters and met being on numerous occations who appear constant in apperance as in racial similar.
It would be great if it was that easy. But because thought=action in the NPR, everyone would be able to see these creatures and experience this wildlife. It would be more of a guided meditation than anything. One of the reasons I stopped posting here about my experiences was I wanted people to have their own. Not to compare mine with theirs. That could lead to expectations of what they would see in the Astral. Instead of what they are actually seeing themselves. It's like a Jurassic park scenario, once you know what you are going to be viewing, types of Dinosaurs, new wildlife etc., you expect to view it. This takes away from the personalization of the NPR. which is the reason I believe we are being drawn to it.

Mustardseed

Yea well i was proposing comparing PAST experiences to see if we could find common denominators :-)

Stookie_

I've mentioned this several times in the past, but I think it's possible that a lot of "aliens" are elementals that have fallen from their path, whose goal is to experience the physical world, but can't, so they use, trick, and deceive humans into believing they are all kinds of things they aren't, like gods/creators, or technologically advanced civilizations. They want our attention and for us to give up our will, whatever it takes, so they can come off as good, bad, scary, evil, or neutral. The best thing to do is not give them any attention at all - they feed off it, and if they don't get it, they'll eventually fall back into their necessary path. These are also the beings behind a lot of channeling, ouija boards, & automatic writing. Again, they'll tell you anything, as long as they get your attention (and eventually, your will).

Mustardseed

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 18, 2012, 11:48:13
I've mentioned this several times in the past, but I think it's possible that a lot of "aliens" are elementals that have fallen from their path, whose goal is to experience the physical world, but can't, so they use, trick, and deceive humans into believing they are all kinds of things they aren't, like gods/creators, or technologically advanced civilizations. They want our attention and for us to give up our will, whatever it takes, so they can come off as good, bad, scary, evil, or neutral. The best thing to do is not give them any attention at all - they feed off it, and if they don't get it, they'll eventually fall back into their necessary path. These are also the beings behind a lot of channeling, ouija boards, & automatic writing. Again, they'll tell you anything, as long as they get your attention (and eventually, your will).
Hi Stokes :-)
Long time . Well I thought of that and really is that not exactly what christians say demons do and are. You say patata i say potatoe :-)
Not giving them any attention is good advice for some. Not all. If you would have told me that at 20 years of age suffering from sleep paralasys and having very unwanted abrupt obes at any given time, and thats part of my story mind you....telling me "not to give them any attention" would be as empathic as Barbra Bush coining the phrase ...."just say no" :-)

If we respect people we accept their experience, if there is a read thread why not look call it what you want...i think its worth a try lets not get seperated into mystic and rational or elemental devil demor or alien who gives a s...what they are called...the question is do they act as a spicies or several species..wildlife what how with who why...lots of questions

I will start the threat...let me think now what could we call it...:-)

Killa Rican

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 18, 2012, 11:48:13

I agree fully, but it also depends one one's personal model for the spirit world/non-physical/wider reality I suppose. Even then if one believes the "astral" is the ONLY  "Higher" realm to exist, or if theirs other realms similiar to ours that are connected to our physical universe or overlap on each other within the same space-time frequency. Planes.

I believe this too, but I think it more so has to do with the non-physical entitys that live among us. They inhabit nature, living in trees, forests,rivers, clouds, winds, open fields, junk yards etc. They have their own world, society, way of life, and beliefs. Just..They can see us, but we cant fully perceive them.

At once I had a "Spirit Guide" attached to me, and fortunate for myself I knew some pretty strong clairvoyants, even one's I would bump into the street would see her. (Without prior knowledge of having anything around me to begin with.)

Some Clairvoyants were religious, Some were spiritual, some lived by their own beliefs. What was interesting to me was, they ALL perceived the Same exact entity(In looks, description, behaviours, mannerisms etc) very accurately, but they all labeled it different things. Anywhere from Nature Spirit, Elemental, Demon, Lost Soul, Jinn, Succubus, Creature etc. Her nature and characteristics was a cross between Elemental and Infernal, which is why some people perceived her to be "demonic" and some "Elemental"(Nature). So this got me thinking, to what extent are the spirits/entitys described in most cultures/spirituality's, are in fact the same exact beings called by different things?

I think when a spiritual energy is encountered, whether clairvoyance or via Astral Projection, A persons beliefs/expectations can subconsciously filter how the entity can be perceived, but in reality wont change the energy for what it objectivly is. But I have come to this conclusions through my own validations, and verification's from my metaphysical experiences.

Mustardseed I would be interested in the thread, And I would contribute what I can from my experiences with otherwordly entities.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Mustardseed

Ok we are 2....already a force to be recogned with

Volgerle

I've seen some 'greys' (actually they were rather "whites", light beings) on what I perceived (and had previously also aimed for) to be a "higher" vibrational plane, not necessarily (lower) "astral". So what do I make of that?
:?

Seeking ET

OOBE's cannot prove any theory because OOBE's cannot be proven themselves.

Szaxx

I hope thats your personal findings. Mine beg to differ.  :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

My own findings and theories behind the Abduction subject are too in-depth to fully explain on here. Also I doubt there are many people here who have researched or read information about it enough to warrant a decent argument towards anything I have to say.

I find that it is pointless trying to put a hard researched personal theory out on forums because too many people have a 'passing' interest and don't understand enough to create a valid argument... so their argument becomes somewhat like a small terrier dog biting at ankles.

No offence. :)

It's something that I would rather write a book about.