Spirit Science Video series

Previous topic - Next topic

Made O pHI

A couple days ago I was searching around YouTube for videos pertaining to AP/OBEs when I found this very informative and well backed up and put together video series about Spiritual Growth and Human History.
Its a 16 part series that is definitely worth watching.

The videos cover, and back up with what I'd call some good mind boggling evidence, different areas that pertain to our spiritual growth.
Each video covers the following:

• Thoughts
  • Chakras
  • Channeling
  • Male and Female Energy
  • Keys of our Past
  • The Flower of Life
  • Dimensions
  • Meditation
  • Astral Projection
  • Math of God
  • The Human History Movie
  • The Crystal Movie
  • Insights of Ascension
  • Power of the Heart
  • The Shift of Ages

Link to the first video in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE&feature=relmfu
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

zareste

I hope we don't get spammed with this site too many time, like you guys are doing on other forums.

Xanth

pfft... spam away, the videos are interesting.

Made O pHI

Appreciate the positive feedback Xanth !
These videos just strengthen my beliefs with all the "coincidental" mathematical proportions and everything they use to support their findings.
~Mother Teresa

Xanth

Remember though, never take anything you read or hear someone say at face value.  Use it as a guide, not a rule. 
In the end, always make your own opinion based upon direct experiences.

Stillwater

Somewhat interesting, yeah, but a lot of claims being made not so substantiated.

"If you get sick and have a weak immune system, it is because of you."

Well... maybe, but this needs more explanation... it is a very big claim to make, and it can be dangerous to oversimplify absolutes like this, since they can be used to opress others. Something tells me the world is not so black and white as this.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Made O pHI

@Xanth .. Always

@Stillwater .. As you are right, I don't think they would have enough time to go over EVERY aspect of everything. That's for us to discover on our own. And I do believe that our HS guides us to certain knowledge when the time is right so everybody that's viewed the video probably has a basic understanding of the nature of the universe and themselves and can decipher, at least a little, what is being said. I may be wrong tho..
~Mother Teresa

Stillwater

Yeah, I follow- I guess it is just that for me, I cringe a little when dangerous statements are made but then not explained fully.

You have to sort of assume not everyone is coming to this with the same equipment.

The whole, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" concept. You can't really provide people with half-truths not fully developed, and hope they connect the dots- you take on the responsibility of doing that for them when you tell them the first half.

It is sort of like the book of Job idea- Job's friends were operating on the principle that if bad things happen to you, it is God punishing you for things you did against him, and so it is just to ostracize poor and sick people, because they are getting what is due to them from God. The Jews writing this book of course felt that it was not so simple.

But thanks for sharing these! Still some good ideas.

KarmicBeats

Quote from: zareste on June 25, 2012, 04:49:06
I hope we don't get spammed with this site too many time, like you guys are doing on other forums.

I do not know about any of their posts on other forums.  However I do not consider this post to be spam as it is OT and the videos are good and informative.  I am not with them, in fact I am one of their competitors.  They do not seem to be doing any binaural or isochronic beats videos but we are competing for the same viewer demographic.

I am a subscriber to the Spirit Science YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience

I love their patch parables series http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3CD60C3F31CC846F&feature=plcp which contain good life advice for people of all faiths.

I send positive energy to the people at Spirit Science they are doing a great job!
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

zareste

I dislike cultists so I guess we're on opposing sides here.

Volgerle

Quote from: zareste on June 27, 2012, 15:30:53
I dislike cultists so I guess we're on opposing sides here.
what exactly makes it a 'cult' in your view?

majour ka

Brilliant share thank you!

Still water I hear you, but all those statements are mere toe dippers as you know, for some one to apply any of those ides or principals they would I have no doubt need more investigation and understanding. Which if some one found the video inspiring might lead them to do just that, at least thats ho I see it.

Regards  :-)

KarmicBeats

Some of there points I doubt seriously.  However there is a lot of good information in their videos.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.

Stookie_

That's what they do... give you a little bit of something real to hook you, then feed you junk. "If I know this to be real, then what they say about this must be too".

Someone recently sent this to me in an email (for the 8th or 9th time), and I did a little more research into it. The whole thing comes from "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth", which first of all, the tablets are like the ones Joseph Smith found: no one has ever seen them. They were written 36,000 years ago and hidden in a room under the great pyramid. OK, I'll just take your word on that  :roll:. The writings themselves are channeled, and it makes sense, because it seems like a bunch of channeled misinformation - it sounds kind of smart, though it's loaded with a ridiculous amount of unverifiable and hard-to-believe information.

And if you speed up the video just a hair more, it's presented by alvin and the chipmunks.

Volgerle

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 14, 2012, 12:08:09
That's what they do... give you a little bit of something real to hook you, then feed you junk. "If I know this to be real, then what they say about this must be too".

Someone recently sent this to me in an email (for the 8th or 9th time), and I did a little more research into it. The whole thing comes from "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth", which first of all, the tablets are like the ones Joseph Smith found: no one has ever seen them. They were written 36,000 years ago and hidden in a room under the great pyramid. OK, I'll just take your word on that  :roll:. The writings themselves are channeled, and it makes sense, because it seems like a bunch of channeled misinformation - it sounds kind of smart, though it's loaded with a ridiculous amount of unverifiable and hard-to-believe information.

And if you speed up the video just a hair more, it's presented by alvin and the chipmunks.

Do you base your criticism one specific edition of on all of them? Some things, e.g. their "history" version, is indeed a little way off. But other things such as the sacred geometry or maths concerned, you find them in lots of other places too, e.g. physicist N. Haramein and others.

Stookie_

Quote from: Volgerle on September 14, 2012, 12:16:12
Do you base your criticism one specific edition of on all of them? Some things, e.g. their "history" version, is indeed a little way off. But other things such as the sacred geometry or maths concerned, you find them in lots of other places too, e.g. physicist N. Haramein and others.

That's sort of what I was saying. Some of the information is OK and gleaned from other sources, but a good chunk of it is crap (IMO of course). I don't go for emerald tablets and channeling and giant spaceships under pyramids.

The video I was sent was about an hour long and looked like all the short ones edited together. A lot of the information of it comes from this:

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Everything else is channeled from "Thoth", and the guy in this next video sort of implies he does the channeling. Do you not feel this is sketchy? My gut instinct screams "charismatic cult leader". Me and zareste might have something in common for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-xFzeW13w&list=UUEcMWs6GudljuLw0-Umf97A&index=2&feature=plcp

This is equally creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labJ5-DDwLw&list=UUEcMWs6GudljuLw0-Umf97A&index=1&feature=plcp

It could easily just be a couple kids messing with people. It's all so phony.

ForrestDean

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 14, 2012, 12:08:09

Yeah, but it's still fun to imagine since we have absolutely no "official" documented facts about our ancient history, and now with the overwhelming amount of recent research of artifacts and monuments that have been gathered and accumlated across the globe, there is no doubt that what they have been teaching us all throughout school was either misleading, withheld, or an all out lie for various reasons of course.  One thing is for certain however, there is already overwhelming evidence that there were ancient civilizations on this planet that were at times far more advanced than we have ever been in our own recorded history.

I enjoyed the videos.  It kinda got my curiosity going, and I don't agree or discount any of it since no one knows.  :wink:

Stookie_

I'm familiar with Lemurian and Atlantean epochs, though I've come across a few different versions of what really went down. I'm more on par with both Theosophical & Rudolf Steiner's views on ancient history and evolution of man, but that's my own personal bias. I'm just as guilty  :-P.

KarmicBeats

I think a lot of this stuff about aliens is the same as the stuff about angels and demons. When spirit beings visit us, they dress in fashion.  So if the fashion is angels and demons they appear as angels and demons.  If the fashion is good alien vs bad alien then they show up as aliens.

It would not do to show up as good alien to some guy who has no concept of aliens. :-D

Lionheart

Last night on Coast to Coast AM radio there was a guy named L.A. Marzulli talking about the Nephilim and Giants. It is true that bones of red haired Giants were found in the Ohio Valley, but the news was quickly suppressed. I was enjoying his talk until he turned it Religious and completely fear based saying that these were Demons coming to take over mankind. I am amazed at how people many people these days have the right idea to start, but then just completely warp it into a fear based scenario. He was talking about abductions, implants, cattle mutilation etc. What really bothered me though is he did this under the guise of a "Watcher". Actually he labelled himself a Watcher as well. To do that he has no clue whatsoever what a Watcher really is. I wanted to call in to just say that if we went to Mars and found any trace of life. The next thing we would do is send a manned mission there and we would not hesitate the slightest in capturing and dissecting anything that we found there. I wanted to tell him to give his humanist ego a break and realize that we aren't the highest beings in the food chain per say. He spent the last hour just talking about World events, all centered of course on fear. I guess that's what the listeners there want to hear.
I just wish once that someone would go on there and get it right, Once in awhile they have a really good guest, who is quite knowledgeable and wishes to help instead of hinder mankind's evolution. But for the most part unfortunately not, they like the Demons, death, fear based stories better. Fear sells, the truth, not so much!  :-(

Stillwater

Sounds a bit like what happens on the "Alec Jones show".

He brings on guests who have relavent things to say about current and pressing events, but Jones is always careful to present things in such a way that it becomes a fear-mongering stunt, because he understands that his listeners are addicted to the chemical high of being frightened, lol.

zareste

Since the thread is popping up again, I ought to rant a little.
Spirit Science looked promising when I first saw it in its early days. It had an objective standpoint and talked about my favorite subjects in a non-religious manner.

Later they made a forum, so I went there and then started to smell something rotten. A lot of the posts had the 'love and light' cult theme, and that could have been blamed on the users, but then we started posting about the Anunnaki. Those of us who know anything about the Anunnaki were talking about the crimes they committed and their methods of violent and cultural takeover. Stuff that's easy to verify. But someone jumped in and said something like "if we believe the Anunnaki are a source of salvation, then they will be." I shouldn't have to explain why this is logically and ethically bad, but did anyway, and the person accused me of violence (for... disliking criminals) and this went on for a while. Then the mods deleted all of my posts on the subject, including the one complaining about all my posts getting deleted. I think some other people had their posts deleted, but not the 'Anunnaki bring salvation' ones. The thread was purified Nazi-style.

Later, I started to notice their guerrilla marketing campaign on various forums, and heard that their videos are sounding less scientific and more like cult propaganda. And here we are.

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on September 14, 2012, 19:16:43I am amazed at how people many people these days have the right idea to start, but then just completely warp it into a fear based scenario. ... Fear sells, the truth, not so much!  :-(
Hear, hear! Indeed, and you gave the answer maybe why they 'warp' it. Some people sell fear because (like sex) it sells!  :wink:

Szaxx

Hi,
Their followers must be sad, sad people.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.