News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Star Seeds and ETs ?

Previous topic - Next topic

desert-rat

I think it was the term " star child " from Brad Stiger's books that I heard first in the mid 80s .  Brad Steiger's def. was of a soul incarnating hear on earth from some where else .    The basic idea was that most people on earth had been incarnating hear for many thounds of years , but a few hear now were hear for the first time .   These are specal , gifted childern . Most of these sites say about the same thing . http://www.drboylan.com/starkididqstnr.html    http://www.crystalinks.com/starseeds.html    http://www.paoweb.com/starseed.htm    http://www.fromthestars.com/page142.html       desert rat

Karas

What about people who think they are Jesus incarnate or some other god incarnate? What about people who think they are the choosen one and think they are here to save the world from something? What about those people who think they are real vampires?  All theses things are from Reading books and watching movies which triggers something in your brain. and you become obsessed with it that you become it... 

If your a martal artist and your a big fan of Bruce lee, you will start to fight like him, eat like him, train like him. You become him and if your crazy enough, you will think your Bruce lee incarnate...
There's nothing wrong in being inspired and want to create your own world around it.

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Volgerle

Yeah, there are many "memes", myths, channelings, "stories" and "sources" out there, and as many 'warnings' probably too. Many give aliens a bad rap. Some say all ETs are "criminals". Well, I don't know. Seems a strange logic to me. So far the only real proof of a 'criminal collective' is not of an ET one but of the one we all know. Just take a look at the daily news and the state this world is in: Humanity is the real criminal. If we need to be saved then we from ourselves. If we are 'contained' in the backwash of the universe then it is more than justified, if you ask me.

Also it seems to me that there is a confusion here of two beliefs / theories: The starseed ETs are not here to 'play God' or messiah or whatever, but rather to discover humanity's lost connection to the God in itself (in each human person so to speak) or to "Source", which can be achieved again by (beware: new-agey speak!) raising the vibration of the individual and the human collective.

Remember, discovering "God in Yourself" is not different from what ancient and current mystics talk about all the time. Actually it is talked about in all mystic teachings of Eastern and Western religions, too. It is supposedly what Jesus really meant by saying that you are not to seek the 'kingdom of God' outside of you but "inside" of your"self".

The God-playing or messiah myth is another conspiracy theme: It is said that there are invadors (even "reptoids?") that 'play god' to humans. This is what conspiracy theorists and some Paleo-Seti theorists say. Regardless of what you think of it, this is not what the shift / starseed / lightworker thing is about. It should not be confused. It is NOT a messiah-saviour related teaching or anything similar to this. It is only about helping find God in yourSELF.

Therefore, speaking of the "Self", personally, I would advise to first and foremost trust in your / communicate with your Higher Self. And then it does not even matter if the HS was incarnated on god-knows-how-many planets or realities before. We are ALL spirits making experiences in different realities anyway!

It is e.g. a good 'technique' to ask one's HS before sleep to be given an answer in dreams as to e.g. "why am I here" or "what is my purpose here" or similar, such as I have done. Some amazing results may appear. It is a personal quest first and formost. Some "ET issue" then came up for me, but it might also have been a metaphorical thing. In the end it does not matter too much. It is more important to lead a spiritual life here and to give an example (and maybe thereby raise vibration, your own and that of others). It is not a matter of playing god to others, just of becoming aware of the god inside of you.

As said, one should not jump to conclusions, that is why I keep an open mind, keep working hypotheses and give them weight (e.g. by assigning percentual probabilities). The weighting is of course also done by certain parameters you choose for yourself, they also might be due to a belief system. For me it is, however, also a simple reasoning:

The reason, why I give deep sleep and or deep (delta wave!) regressive hypnosis more weight than any other 'source of info' is that you are then in contact with your HS / God in Your"self" instead of your incarnated ego. The people regressed in deep hypnosis are in contact with their HS. Their info on ETs is pretty consistent and it is not the fear-based scenario or negative ET given by e.g. the alien reptile invasion conspiracy theorists. It is a different and much more positive picture. And it shows that we are - indeed! - all one, all in the same boat, this is not just humanity, this is humanity and any ET civilisation together. We're all spirits (higher selves) on a playground after all.

That is the reason of my advice above. Trust in your Higher Self. The info you then get is a different picture. I do not discount any other sources per se, but for this reason I tried to put focus on my intuition, dreams, interaction / communication with my 'total self' first and foremost - and maybe also to try out a (regression) hypnosis. For me it's the most trustworthy source simply for the reason: if I cannot even trust my own "(higher) self" whom can I trust then?

One can always discard this as another "belief", of course, if one wants to, but then this discarding could also be based on either fear or any other belief system, which is for me less reliable (such as any "holy" scriptures who've been made up or misused throughout mankind for indoctrination and mass manipulation, or any fear-based hollywood-movie-compatible (reptilian) alien invader conspiracies, or oppression of humanity by any illuminati-alien-led world government, etc...).

I say: Trust your Higher Self! And your guides who are part of your larger Self or Soul Group. No one else!

desert-rat

On Jesus ,  one guy thinks this was a code word for a mush room used by a cult that ate them for elightment , to get high , ect.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN-bURgoxPY     http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_84723&src_vid=IN-bURgoxPY&feature=iv&v=mOu9tV6uy2E (part is in Dutch )     desert rat  

Karas

I'm with echart tolle on the higherselve concept. It's just the silent self, the natural state. It doesn't talk but you can sence it's presents. I don't know how theses new agers are telling us we have a higherselve who can talk to us face to face and all... The scriptures tell us that once we destroy our egos, we are in total oneness with everything. The Buddha said that there is no Self but Truth, so how can there be a higherselve if it doesn't exsist? The Self is Mara or Satan if you like, they offer false worldy pleasures. 

We don't see echart tolle talking to some being that only he can see or hear do we? I like to belive he has reached that high state of consciousness and is showing us how we can free ourselves too.

I just think our goal is to burn down the tree of knowledge of good and evil (tree of Dualism) and take the tree of life (Esoteric wisdom). The only battle we have is the snake who is on the tree of knowledge who makes promises a fairy's paradise.

"Self entices with pleasures. Self promises a fairy's paradise.
Self is the veil of Maya, the enchanter. 
But the pleasures of self are unreal, 
its paradisian labyrinth is the road to misery, 
and its fading beauty kindles the flames of desires 
that never can be satisfied." ~ Buddha 

If the starseeds and lightworkers wana be free, all they need to do is stamp on that snake and move to the tree of life.  

"When the fire of lust is gone out, then Nirvana is gained; 
when the fires of hatred and delusion are gone out, then Nirvana is gained;
when the troubles of mind, arising from blind credulity, 
and all other evils have ceased, then Nirvana is gained!"  ~ Buddha

once you are truly awakened you will know that you are nothing but emptyness. Names are just names and you are one with Tao. You become his slave and he will guide you on the stright path. 

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

LightBeam

Quote from: Karas on May 27, 2012, 12:37:15
"Self entices with pleasures. Self promises a fairy's paradise.
Self is the veil of Maya, the enchanter.
But the pleasures of self are unreal,
its paradisian labyrinth is the road to misery,
and its fading beauty kindles the flames of desires
that never can be satisfied." ~ Buddha

There is a big difference between the Self and the Higher Self. And I am sure Mr. Buddha will agree with me  :-D

The Self is what it identifies us in this life and this physical reality. Who we are as individuals here and now. It represents a very limiting portion of our spirit. It limits is to perceive only certain aspects of ourselves, one life at a time. And that is ok, it was designed to be that way for learning purposes. I think such a system is a brilliant way for spirits' development.
However, when we reach certain level of expansion and knowledge, with each life we become more and more aware that there is more behind the thick curtain of this physical world. We start to feel the connection to a greater power, develop the ability to peak inside the higher realms. We shed the beliefs of evil and understand that this concept is just a tool for the battles of the lower realms.

The Higher Self is the sum of all selves that we've had through many numbers of lives in many different realities, planets, as many types of individuals, etc. It is within the pure Source at all time and it contains information related to our development as individual spirits. It is our pure spirit as one with God.
Why should we connect with our Higher Self? Because it a source of the ultimate knowledge as a part of All That Is, but also it provides specific guidance for our lower selves, which in realities like ours are strictly individual.

Don't blindly trust scriptures from religion, spiritual leaders, or even experienced OBEers like the authors we talk about on this forum. Some information might be filtered through the individuals' ego, beliefs, fears, etc. And while there are agreements for certain things through many individuals' experiences and gathered data, there are others that are strictly individual.
Be your own explorer of the truth!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

desert-rat

I see my higher self as a point of white light in deep space .  I will focus on that point and ask a question, or ask my higher self to do something . desert rat 

Karas

QuoteThere is a big difference between the Self and the Higher Self. And I am sure Mr. Buddha will agree with me

Yes, sorry I didn't make my self clear =p i was trying to say that the ego self is trying to make people into something there not.

It is our pure spirit as one with God. 
Why should we connect with our Higher Self? Because it a source of the ultimate knowledge as a part of All That Is, but also it provides specific guidance for our lower selves, which in realities like ours are strictly individual.

I find this intresting and I have tryed so hard to "connect to higherselve" it's just one of them things that doesn't work for me and I was convinced that I had a higherselve once. And if we are to connect to this thing, then why is it so hard to attain it? 
I studied the Upanishads and some of the stuff inspired me but when I put it into pratice I get no results.

I gotta share some verses cause it's pretty motivational I must say =D

"the Self cannot be known through study of the scriptures, nor intellect, nor through hearing discourses about it, 
The Self can be attained only by those whom the Self chooses. Verily unto them does the Self reveal himself."
 ~ Upanishad

"Bright but hidden, the Self dwells in the heart. Everything that moves,breathes,opens, and close lives in the Self. He is the source of love and may be known through love but not though throught. He Is the goal of life. Attain this goal!"

"Meditation enables them to go deeper and deeper into consciousness from the world to words to world of thoughts, then beyond thought to wisdom in Self"

I find the meditation quite hard as I have lower back pains when I don't have support for it. But I do use pillow sometimes to make it comfy. 

But we can still see that it's not talking about a spirit guide who is your higherselve. It's more of a switch that activates from within and you become Buddha like.

QuoteDon't blindly trust scriptures from religion, spiritual leaders, or even experienced OBEers like the authors we talk about on this forum. Some information might be filtered through the individuals' ego, beliefs, fears, etc. And while there are agreements for certain things through many individuals' experiences and gathered data, there are others that are strictly individual.

I'm more of a universualist where I take what is useful and adapt from there. I mean like I would love to get back into the spiritual stuff but I'm just saying that theses "alien" guides don't exsist in any scriptures. Only lieing spirits with false hopes. I understand that they used angels to give out messages and to help out here and there. but with the new age stuff it seems theses "angels" are out of character of any scriptures and teaching things that people want to hear.

Personally I just wana know and not read and follow the instructions hopeing I'm on the right path. If you have an easy way for me to prove to myself that your way is the right way then please give me something to pratice on that will activate the higherselve. 

I see my higher self as a point of white light in deep space .  I will focus on that point and ask a question, or ask my higher self to do something . desert rat

how would you know that's your guide and not a trickster? 

desert-rat

On my higher self as a trickster , I guess  its a matter of trust . I guess nothing is ever 100 % .  I will ask my higher self to help me .   Lets say I ask my higher self to help me to reslove my fear of going out of body , or other fears , beliefs , ect . I dont know why a trickster would be interested in doing that .  Not ever method works for ever one.   A lot deponds on personal beliefs systems .   On star children , I think some are incarnated from a past human life where they were also smart , gifted  people .desert rat   

Stillwater

QuoteThere is a big difference between the Self and the Higher Self. And I am sure Mr. Buddha will agree with me

Actually, in the Theravadin texts, which are the earlier ones that most scholars hold were cloest to the original message, Siddhartha seems to think of the idea of a soul as an illusion; for him, nothing even unites who we are now with who we were 10 days ago, it is just an illusion of self and common perspective- all that we are is lost eventually, and lost for good. We have karma from common perspective, but there is no glue ultimately uniting a self. Our goal in Buddhism is to annihilate any illusion of self to free the ego from reincarnations as a being. That is early Buddhism at least!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

It's about time I chime in on this discussion. Yesterday at a Renaissance Faire that I am a yearly merchant at I was talking with my neighbor about this very same topic. He basically looked at me and said what would it take you to be a believer? What would it take you to see that possibly we were a a race that started as monkeys/neanderthal man and then somewhere along the line, we were helped, our DNA was altered, we were taught how to use tools? We were taught basic science, technology for that period and kind of upgraded from what we were. If you were going to relay this story down the line wouldn't it start like this, IN THE BEGINNING, just as a certain book that people all over the world have read and hold as the truth. Volgerie brought up the show Ancient Aliens. If you watch the entire show Season 1 and 2 you will see that they do have the proof. The Bible states that civilization is 6,000 years old, yet they have found underground cities in areas like Mesopotamia that are more than 300, 000 years old. These cities would house thousands of people as well. They have found cities under the oceans that could be even older. The thing I like about Ancient Aliens is that they give you their evidence and opinions, but let you decide what is true or not. Unlike books that have been shoved down our throats for years that have circumstances which are being proven false even today.

Volgerle

Some issues that came up and my comments:

About Higher Self:

I hoped it would be clear that with Higher Self I meant the "God in You", which is not the Ego (incarnated self), which I regard as a "role played" here or a kind of "avatar" in a multi-personal reality simulation. It is a role we discard after leaving this place, but remember nonetheless for learning purposes. In the Seth and Monroe books and also elsewhere it is said that each 'role' (personality) has its own afterlife and grows there too. This might be true as I think that the HS is not just a multi-dimensional, but also a multi-personal being. The 'persons' might be human, but need not be, they can be or have been anything. But they are only parts or aspects of the HS.

The Higher Self is NOT 'alien'. The Higher Self is NOT 'human'. The Higher Self IS.

About Tricksters:

It might be indeed more difficult with guides as there are imposters possible. But as the Bible says: judge a tree by its fruit. If the advice / guidance was helpful in the end, it might be okay. It is easier with the HS. It is about trusting one's intuition on this. And (to repeat myself) I assume any communication in delta-wave or at least deeper theta wave state to be of this 'more reliable' kind. It is when you are far away from your "ego" and with your "HS". I might be wrong after all, but I believe and hope I'm not.  :wink:
The accusation of 'tricksters' as everybody that seems benign and helpful to me reminds me of three things: 1. fear-based dogma 2. human nature (distrustfulness) and 3. probably a religious fundamentalist view that claims everything to be a seduction by the devil that does not fit his dogma. E.g. try to have a talk with devout literalists / creationists about AP, you know what I mean, ...  :roll: :-)

About Ancient Aliens series (and I loved it, yeah!  :wink:):

Quote from: Lionheart on May 29, 2012, 05:18:02The thing I like about Ancient Aliens is that they give you their evidence and opinions, but let you decide what is true or not. Unlike books that have been shoved down our throats for years that have circumstances which are being proven false even today.
Yes, although I need to add that I found the proponents of the AAA-hypothesis a bit too focussed and even close-minded with regard to their statement "it had to be aliens!". I am always ready to go the first step which is to ackknowledge that human history is far longer and more diverse than orthodox science does admit (including Atlantis, Lemuria and all). The proof is out there (also from regression memories!) and some alternative researchers even deplore that much is hidden from us or 'explained away' by orthodoxy deliberately to fit it into their ('evolutionary') paradigm.
However, this ackknowledgement is "step 1" for me, which I am willing to go. The AAA guys make two steps at once by claiming 'it's aliens' immediately as they hardly ever consider any other hypothesis. Higher civilisation could also have arisen just from humans, hypothetically. They also are too materialistic in a way and do seldom take into account that ETs / UFOs (now and in ancient times) is a multi-dimensional (even 'spiritual') phenomenon. Mostly they give the impression that ETs always only come here in flying tin cans.

Lionheart

I do agree with you Volgerie that the AA community gets a little too onesided that it has to be Aliens everytime they are trying to prove their points. I feel that year 1 of Ancient Aliens was excellent, but now the episodes seem to be stretching for new material. They are now trying to make everything related to the subject.

Stillwater

QuoteI do agree with you Volgerie that the AA community gets a little too onesided that it has to be Aliens everytime they are trying to prove their points. I feel that year 1 of Ancient Aliens was excellent, but now the episodes seem to be stretching for new material. They are now trying to make everything related to the subject.

But yeah, that was a good show, lol, and I don't even have a tv.

Lionheart

He is the new Einstein wanna be, lol. No, but seriously he shows quite a bit of passion when speaking on this topic. I like to see that from a scientist.  :-)

WiZe

QuoteI do agree with you Volgerie that the AA community gets a little too onesided that it has to be Aliens everytime they are trying to prove their points. I feel that year 1 of Ancient Aliens was excellent, but now the episodes seem to be stretching for new material. They are now trying to make everything related to the subject.

Agreed. I use to watch that show all the time, but now it's just ehh. Can't even stand to watch it really.

Stillwater

QuoteHe is the new Einstein wanna be, lol.

Lauging so hard right now, lol....

Ok, I'll stop now :-D

Volgerle

ZiggyMike

Keep and open mind, nothing is impossible. If you can imagine it, it exists!
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Phildan1

Hey there, I know this topic is a little bit old but I just grabbed it and read through. Volgerie you got interesting insights and I'm not so different so.

I searched up for Dolores Cannon on youtube and found this video. It is mindblowing. Even if other's are still thinking inside a box, you will get a good day at leasts or make sense to your life, so please watch it.
Just watch closely what did you do in your current life, what personality do you have, what causes you blocks etc. If you had feelings deep inside you that you feel from "where" did you come from and what could be your purpose now here, it is for a reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ja3bvhryg
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

This was an excellent topic to pull forward Phil. After reading the entire thread and watching that Delores Cannon video I now have some answers that truly resonate within. My thanks to all the contributors of this thread. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

OMG, over 4 years already  :-o

time flies on the Pulse  :wink:

Stillwater

Thread Killer

I have nothing of value to add to this discussion but my quirks can't allow the inaction to continue. I just got tired of seeing, "Last post by Stillwater-Re:Starseeds and ET's. Now it won't show that. Now I can sleep...truly.
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

Selski

Thread Killer - you may have quirks, but you're fairly patient. Stillwater's post had been there for well over a year!

I shall look forward to your next post in another year when you get fed up of mine being the latest.

:-D
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.