THE crash of all crashes

Previous topic - Next topic

vipassana

The European Union is going to go under very soon. There is no doubt in my mind. And the US, the rest of North America, and then the world, are not far behind. This was done by design. Think about it. Look at this http://www.cnbc.com/id/30308959 

This is not sustainable. Imagine maxing out your credit card and then using another credit card to pay the interest, maxing it out, and then using another credit card to pay the interest on the two that are already maxed out. Pretty soon, no one is going to give you a credit card. Responsible leaders whose best interests lie in the people would never have let it get to this point.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, in my opinion it has a lot to do with everything. And this is just is just a small piece of the puzzle. Some people believe there will be some kind of a change in 2012. I believe Edgar Cayce's 2012 prediction. Reading about Edgar Cayce is what got me into astral projection. His recorded readings have always resonated with me. http://www.edgarcayce.org/2012.asp

There is also no doubt in my mind that things are going to get worse before they get better, but they will get better. Even though you may think you have been untouched by what has been occurring in the world, that it is not reality because you have not experienced it, get ready. You're going to experience it whether you want to or not. Those in power today, whether in the puppet governments of the world or those who wield the true power behind the scenes, have been planning this for along time. They know what we know about the true nature of reality, except they think that they own the lower astral and the physical and can do as they please. They may very well soon control the entire world. This might be accomplished for a brief period of time, and then it will all collapse. They are of low vibration. As we progress towards 2012 and humanity wakes up to their true nature, and in the process raises their vibration or expands their collective consciousness, the low vibe souls will be out of their element. They won't be able to bother the rest of us anymore.     

Tiny

I thought when the banks started collapsing in 2008 - that was it. But no  :-( these sons of guns were so tricky, as they faked big doom several times so you'll believe it'll never happen until one day...
They've crashed the economy on purpose in 08 and amazingly with trillions of illegal bailouts (giving banks and businesses money for free) stabilized the economy again, faking a recovery so naive investors would put their money into the market so they could be robbed when the real crash happens.

I see a huge deflation right now but it is covered up but you see it on the internet. Hell, the prizes you can get things at ebay today is just absolutely unbelievable. For example: You can get a new top mountain bike for a prize that is cheaper than bringing it to repairs or buying spare parts.

The economy is hanging by a tiny thread which can be released by the push of a button. China could destroy the US and the western world by simply stopping to buy their debt. It's an artificial upholding.

The gold-folks make me giggle at times. They really believe they're still going to be safe with their exchanged money for precious metals once the market collapses. What they don't realize is that gold will be worthless when food and water become sparse. For that to happen food doesn't even have to be rare but simply a collapse of the infrastructure so the food will reach many places.

And the reason these irresponsible actions are taken like the trillions bailouts etc. is clearly because the ruling elite know that there is no future to current the System and plan to extinguish atleast two thirds of the world population anyway. Expect this to look as natural as possible.
Remember: the only thing that actually reversed the great depression 80 years ago was a worldwide war! No matter how big the debt a crisis big enough will always fix it.
Folks better get ready to lose everything they have including their own lives.

I personally believe that 2012 is a deception aimed to fix people's awareness away from the present and into the future and I see it very likely that the big events are going to happen before 2012.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

G01kur_Kisel

/ you can call me Kisel.

Xanth

I firmly believe that once interest rates start going back up... we're going to see a second wave of mass bankruptcies due to people not able to pay their mortgages.
This is going to cause a second economic "crisis".

So yes... we're screwed right now. 

I don't believe this was engineered though... this was due to nothing but GREED.

~Ryan

lonecrow66

That is why I don't have any debt.  I rent.. keep money in the bank or on hand.  Screw credit cards.. debt is slavery. 

Xanth

Quote from: lonecrow66 on May 07, 2010, 14:48:45
That is why I don't have any debt.  I rent.. keep money in the bank or on hand.  Screw credit cards.. debt is slavery. 
Actually, when the system crashes... if you can predict WHEN it'll happen, have as much debt as possible.
Nobody is going to be able to track it after all hell breaks loose.  ;)

~Ryan

vipassana

Assuming this is engineered and greed is the motivating factor, even if they do achieve a global economic collase and consolidate power, it will all collapse on them. They might be cooperating with each other now, but it is not in their nature. They will all be fighting for absolute control among themselves. I really believe though that if people would look around them and see what is going on in the world, things like where crop circles come form and what they mean, all of these UFO sightings and even the ability to astral project, things would change.

Awakened_Mind

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding it's sphere of influence -- on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed."

Out of a speech called the "President and the Press" made by JFK April 27th 1961.

Needless to say, JFK was assassinated. The man who killed him was killed. His brother who planned to run for president and undoubtedly launch a full scale investigation into the death of his brother died in a 'freak' accident. We know the what, the controversy comes in when we ask 'why'?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

personalreality

Quote from: Xanth on May 07, 2010, 11:45:30

I don't believe this was engineered though... this was due to nothing but GREED.

I think that that greed has been engineered into our culture and society.

I still believe humans are "good" and naturally selfless.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on May 08, 2010, 11:31:38
I think that that greed has been engineered into our culture and society.

I still believe humans are "good" and naturally selfless.
If you're trying to say that "currency" was engineered for this purpose?
Well, I really can't argue against that... other than to say that "trade" was always the next logical step to "civilization".

My opinion now is that the removal of trade comes AFTER that step

~Ryan :)

Awakened_Mind

I think the evil in greed is where it compels us to act in ways where others are at loss. Where there is not infinite supply of something and we take more than we need. That is greed though I suppose. i don't think it was done solely for greed. I think it was done for power, control and ultimately evil. Greed's just a vehicle of a darker desire. Where do we see anywhere on the mainstream media criticism of the current global order that sentences a third of it's children to death by malnutrition and starvation when there's more than enough food going around? We always wanna point the finger at someone else and project our own insecurities out at them because they are greedy. Aren't we all greedy to a certain extent? Is the food in your cupboard based on what you can survive off and you give the rest away or enough so each meal you're full? That's only an example, and the answer is not the point.

The point is, I believe, that most of this all comes down to the individual. How we change ourselves based on what we learn and what we 'see' in it. How it effects us emotionally, mentally and spiritually. If we lose our internal light or true self while anger clouds our judgment, or if we get caught up in competing rationalizations analyzing whats going on then we end up with no progressive action and ultimately the conspiracy exists in us.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Psilibus

Yes. Each ONE of us must be a light on the path for the other. I am learning to garden effectively. I plan on raising chickens. I educate and instruct my children on proper morals through example. I have no "credit cards" but I do have a boatload of debt. I work and contribute to society. I am the dad yelling words of encouragement to all the kids on the soccer field. I try to practice forgiveness because I know the scales of karma will not shift in my favor without it. When "all hell breaks loose" there will be the evangelicals shooting their AR-15s until the ammo is gone. I and my family will survive the nuclear devastation by co-oping with my friendly neighbors. The greedy corporations will have no means to support themselves as money will become worthless. Science will become the new industry standard and it's reward will be innovations which only aim to benefit mankind.

I can't wait until 2013.

Everlasting

I believe the planet will rebel against us and simply bury us. I believe  in the prophecies of the american natives.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

mon9999

Quote from: Everlasting on May 16, 2010, 20:51:06
I believe the planet will rebel against us and simply bury us. I believe  in the prophecies of the american natives.

This is what I believe too! the human species will be lost like the dinosaurs

personalreality

be awesome.

Psilibus

I would prefer cremation rather than burial.

Liminalitus

[I apologize, my writing won't be organized]

You people make me laugh. I left active participation in this community a while ago, and I have no idea why I came back.

All of you are so hellbent on "the coming events". Events which may not even come.

The gold-folks make me giggle at times. They really believe they're still going to be safe with their exchanged money for precious metals once the market collapses. What they don't realize is that gold will be worthless when food and water become sparse. For that to happen food doesn't even have to be rare but simply a collapse of the infrastructure so the food will reach many places.
And the reason these irresponsible actions are taken like the trillions bailouts etc. is clearly because the ruling elite know that there is no future to current the System and plan to extinguish atleast two thirds of the world population anyway. Expect this to look as natural as possible.
Remember: the only thing that actually reversed the great depression 80 years ago was a worldwide war! No matter how big the debt a crisis big enough will always fix it.
Folks better get ready to lose everything they have including their own lives.
Food and water won't become scarce. OK, maybe they will. But it seems to me as if you guys are predicting balls-to-the-wall, societal collapse type excrement. It doesn't happen like that.

Now, here's where I REALLY had to put my tin-hat on . . .

I can't believe there are people who believe that 2/3rds of the world's population will be killed off by the "ruling elite".

The economy goes up and down, skyrockets and plummets. That's life, friends. Civilizations are destroyed and civilizations arise.

Now, let's say pure anarchy does arise. Within one to two months, new governments and countries will arise all throughout North America. Just like how the Middle Ages arose from Rome falling.

The only places that will have food and water shortages are areas within metropolitan areas. Hey, I never said cities were good . . . I've always hated cities.

I firmly believe that once interest rates start going back up... we're going to see a second wave of mass bankruptcies due to people not able to pay their mortgages.
This is going to cause a second economic "crisis".

So yes... we're screwed right now.

Nice to see a rational thought, for once. Yeah, it may happen. I wouldn't be surprised, friend. All I can say is, prepare. Don't build an entire underground shelter - it'll be unnecessary. Just upgrade your home security system and maybe invest in firearms and ammo. Home invasions always increase as economic hardships go up. And, importantly . . . keep meditating. Keeping peaceful and clear in times like the 30's and 2010's is important. Just don't count on aliens saving us or propechy's coming true or armegeddon, because it isn't happening. Sorry, guys. "Believe in the gods - just don't rely on them." - Musashi Miyamoto

Smart move, friend. I think, when all this is done, this economic slump, people are going to stay the hell away from credit for a LONG time.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding it's sphere of influence -- on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed."

Out of a speech called the "President and the Press" made by JFK April 27th 1961.

Needless to say, JFK was assassinated. The man who killed him was killed. His brother who planned to run for president and undoubtedly launch a full scale investigation into the death of his brother died in a 'freak' accident. We know the what, the controversy comes in when we ask 'why'?

JFK . . . that's something to look into. All the files become declassified this or next year. Won't be surprised if every line of every paper is blackbar'd.

Yes. Each ONE of us must be a light on the path for the other. I am learning to garden effectively. I plan on raising chickens. I educate and instruct my children on proper morals through example. I have no "credit cards" but I do have a boatload of debt. I work and contribute to society. I am the dad yelling words of encouragement to all the kids on the soccer field. I try to practice forgiveness because I know the scales of karma will not shift in my favor without it. When "all hell breaks loose" there will be the evangelicals shooting their AR-15s until the ammo is gone. I and my family will survive the nuclear devastation by co-oping with my friendly neighbors. The greedy corporations will have no means to support themselves as money will become worthless. Science will become the new industry standard and it's reward will be innovations which only aim to benefit mankind.

Good man. Ammo will never be gone - it'll be scavenged and made. You should invest in a firearm. Lol, I keep telling people this - it can't hurt, just help. Are you sure you will be co-oping with your neighbors? In times of a nuclear devastation (You really think it'll happen> . . . :-/ ) friends go against friends, brother against brother. You may be a squared-away individual - the other person may not. Greedy corporations will become a thing of the past, in the future. And, yes - science will truly flourish, in my opinion and scope of the future.

This is what I believe too! the human species will be lost like the dinosaurs

Just . . . stop.

Xanth

Quote from: Liminalitus on June 07, 2010, 15:01:33
You people make me laugh. I left active participation in this community a while ago, and I have no idea why I came back.
How about actively participating then in the other sections of the forum?
You don't need to stop posting entirely just because you don't like the content within a very small subsection of the Astral Pulse.  :)

It *IS* called the ASTRAL Pulse afterall... not the 2010 Pulse.  LoL
That's pretty much the ideology I've subscribed to over the past couple months... so far it's been working wonders for me.

I imagine you came back because you felt as if you had something to share with the rest of us?
Share away!

Liminalitus

Quote from: Xanth on June 07, 2010, 15:17:42
How about actively participating then in the other sections of the forum?
You don't need to stop posting entirely just because you don't like the content within a very small subsection of the Astral Pulse.  :)

It *IS* called the ASTRAL Pulse afterall... not the 2010 Pulse.  LoL
That's pretty much the ideology I've subscribed to over the past couple months... so far it's been working wonders for me.

I imagine you came back because you felt as if you had something to share with the rest of us?
Share away!

Well . . . this is a great community. I've been having extremely strange experiences the past month, but that's for another day this week. Just . . the Tinfoil-Hatness here gets a bit unbearable. That's all.

Xanth

Quote from: Liminalitus on June 07, 2010, 15:28:14

Well . . . this is a great community. I've been having extremely strange experiences the past month, but that's for another day this week. Just . . the Tinfoil-Hatness here gets a bit unbearable. That's all.
hehe I won't argue with that assessment.  :)

Well, I look forward to hearing your "extremely strange experiences" later this week!  :)

~Ryan

personalreality

My tin-foil hat is the only hat I wear.

@Psilibus: I would prefer to have my naked body dumped in the woods.
be awesome.

Liminalitus

Quote from: Xanth on June 07, 2010, 15:51:53
hehe I won't argue with that assessment.  :)

Well, I look forward to hearing your "extremely strange experiences" later this week!  :)

~Ryan

Heheh.

The main problems I had here a while ago:

1. Too many people are relying on this "Great Transformation", in which Grays, Pleiaedeans, and/or [insert entity here] are going to save us all. I'm 99.9% sure they won't. A dimensional transformation won't happen as well, I'm sure. Do some people here really try to listen to what they sound like? Earth is always changing. We are living in modern day, moral Middle Ages. Yes, there is a lack of morals . . . but, "This, too, shall pass." I wonder what people thought during the Black Plague? Heh. Anyways, in my opinion, Earth is just like a classroom - depending on what we do here determines what happen next after death.

2. The government is not suppressing any information regarding "higher planes". If so, Frank Kepple, and that guy that wrote Astral Dynamics would be dead, and/or this website wouldn't exist. I'm not saying any of this is fake - they just have real, tangible things to deal with.

3. A bit related to number 2 - I've seen some posts talking of the government like an angsty 13 year old. Way to age yourselves. For people that possess advanced knowledge of "higher planes", they sure as hell don't act mature enough. Confucius (Or another famous Asian philosopher) said a large part of maturity is making peace with the establishment. I practice that. Many people here should as well.

That's just a bit . . .

Now, don't get me wrong - there are things that are gloomy, that are predictable. I do predict an economic crash in the future - I'm not alone. Hell, it may be worse than the Great Depression. It could be a lot worse. But that isn't the end of the world. In our lifetimes, friends, kingdoms have risen and fallen, leaders and dictators have been born and killed. Life goes on. Everything goes on. That is the beauty of our universe.

personalreality

Based on my experiences over the past number of years I have come to see a transition taking place.

Though, I don't find it to be anything dramatic per se.  More like evolution.  My perspective is similar to the traditions of Toltec Shamans in that the evolution of a species begins on an energetic level which impacts the physical manifestation.  I think that including this energetic perspective makes more sense out of human development.  I don't see it happening in the next 2 years though. 

Where did all of confucious' wisdom get him though? Dead, that's where.  lol

kidding.

I'm totally like an angsty 13 year old in regards to world politics though.
be awesome.

vipassana

Making peace with the establishment is the problem. Apathy is the problem. Aliens/dimensional transformation - whatever. Do I think something is going to happen? Yes. What that is remains to be seen. No one knows for sure.

This isn't the time of the black plague. We are supposed to be more advanced now. You would think that history would provide some lessons, and it does, but they go ignored. I agree, Earth is a classroom. Right now, most people have an F on their report card. What happens when you fail in school? You repeat the grade you failed.  "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" and "Wisdom comes by disillusionment" - George Santayana. These should be tacked onto the 7 laws of the universe. 

The thing is, society doesn't have to be like this. If you're happy with your government, society, and the direction the world is going, good for you. We obviously run in two different circles. Even though we might agree there is going to be an economic crash, we are probably polar opposites on why. And I agree, life will go on. But I prefer a prosperous life. I just don't like to see the means to achieve it being destroyed and watching people around the world suffer at the hands of a few rotten souls who think this is a game. 

personalreality

there is a clip in waking life where an old man points out that we haven't evolved culturally in more than 3000 years.  Intellectually we are essentially the same as the ancient greeks. 

the only difference between us and apes is that we have better toys.  but culturally, socially, emotionally.......well.....
be awesome.