The Nephilim, Anunnaki and Summerian TRUTH

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Firelord777

So, you guys think annunakians are coming again? I was over at abovetopsecret forums talking about the annunaki, and one member asked nasa about niburu. They recalled seeing a nasa article about niburu and how it will come close to earth or something, then nasa deleted the article and replied quite harshly at the member, saying things like why you desperately wAnt the planet to exist, and other stuff with an aggressive tone. I think we should keep an open mind in the meantime, so please tell us what you guys think. I know this forum is filled with very mature ladies and gentlemen. So perhaps we can exchange ideas or have an intelligent debate. Can't wait to hear your responses:D

personalreality

i didn't watch those videos, but i'm proponent of the ancient astronaut theory and i've been reading some books lately that make the most sense i've seen yet.  they're kind of like sitchen's books, but more explanatory and less based on "one cylinder seal".  they cover more history and tie a lot more things together.  i already plugged William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden", but any of Joseph P. Farrell's books pertaining to the "Giza Death Star" (not so much his nazi books, but those too), particularly "Babylon's Banksters" and it's followup "Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men", and right now I'm reading "Slave Species of the Gods" by Michael Tellinger and while it's a little dense sometimes (as is Bramley's book), it's absolutely worth the read.

i'm not making any rash predictions of returning aliens or ancestors, all i'm saying is, our history isn't what they teach us in school or church (especially since the two are pretty much agreed on a lot of things whether you want to accept it or not.  it's just two sides of the same coin of deception so that we don't see the actuality of our history and origins on this planet). 

i highly suggest reading some "alternative history" books (as in, presenting an alternative explanation of human history).
be awesome.

Lionheart

Who says they ever left? Just putting that out there.  :-)

AndrewTheSinger

The gods that left will not come back, and the demons that came will not depart.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Lionheart

Why would you leave? If you started life wouldn't you want to watch it grow? We are also starting to work with starting life now, due to cloning/stem cell work. I would figure you would most likely want to leave behind at least a "babysitter" or an aide to help your creation progress. I know if I created something on a massive scale like Humanity I would definitely like to watch it. I also understand the scientists that say we were put here to progress on our own and that there may be a "no interference rule" in effect. I guess we only know what we believe to be true inside of us.

AndrewTheSinger

Let's just say it didn't work out quite as planned for them.

Karas

Isn't it weird how all the evidence show that humans are not the only beings in the universe and yet we haven't seen or met anything human like? Unless you count diffrnt colour skin races then maby, but we haven't met anything like we see in painting on Walls and writings do we? Where are the myth beings that was pose to be on earth once and was with humans? We hear great storys of beings on earth but it could also just be a fiction story like star wars. You see an ant and you think of a story about ants looking like humans so you call it the ant people =D
I guess it's fun thinking about the possabilitys of aliens and god like beings but we could be fooling ourselfs with made up storys by great writers 5,000 years ago. If we can create fiction fantasy storys why can't they?
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Xanth

Well, I actually agree with Stephen Hawkings when he says that if we ever do meet other intelligent life... they probably won't be from "another planet in our universe".  They'll probably be from another dimension... another plane of existence... call it whatever you like, but they probably won't come from anywhere in this universe.

daytona955

Quote from: Ryan_ on October 06, 2011, 09:50:30
Well, I actually agree with Stephen Hawkings when he says that if we ever do meet other intelligent life... they probably won't be from "another planet in our universe".  They'll probably be from another dimension... another plane of existence... call it whatever you like, but they probably won't come from anywhere in this universe.

I read his Brief History of Time and I've always been fascinated by physics, (even if my maths isn't up to it!!) But my own theory is that there needn't be anything fantastical about the astral planes or whatever you want to call it, but maybe some scientists are close to actually discovering different dimensions, and perhaps that is where we are going (or trying to go!) every night??
Anyway, probably a bit off topic as I haven't taken the time to watch those videos yet, but I shall.

kcsguniverse

That made me laugh so hard. While the history bit at least with the Anunnaki is true to a degree. Everything else is bull.

Everlasting

The entire multiverse is flocking here now to observe the  showdown. The ending of the great experiment.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Quote from: Everlasting on October 07, 2011, 19:07:52
The entire multiverse is flocking here now to observe the  showdown. The ending of the great experiment.
Huh?  Who's doing what now?

Lionheart

That's a theory that has started stating that we are evolving into a "New Earth" and that many civilizations have gathered to witness this extraordinary event.

daytona955

Sounds cool, but what's the theory based on?

Lionheart

It all has do with changing your frequency and ascension. The thinking is that various people around the world are "waking up". I'm sure that they would say we are included here, since Astral Travel has to do quite a bit with changing your vibrational frequency to be able to visit other dimensions. I do agree with one thing though, there is a lot of people that are just "waking up".

predatoo

They'll probably be from another dimension... another plane of existence... call it whatever you like, but they probably won't come from anywhere in this universe.

it is hypothesized that 96% of our universe is 'missing', and i would imagine, if there are inhabitants of the other 96%, most wouldn't care for a missing 4%. yet we would be a very exciting civilization to those that knew of our physical existence!
We are and have always been in paradise, reflections of the divine on Earth

AndrewTheSinger

Once I dreamed I was on another planet visiting a civilization, they were human, and they asked me where I was from. I told them I lived on Earth, and they were shocked, one of them said "Nobody from Earth comes here, they don't even know that we exist.", because here we're so distracted. Then I woke up sad lol

personalreality

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on October 05, 2011, 20:18:48
Let's just say it didn't work out quite as planned for them.

indeed.

the mutinous offspring planted some dark roots here.
be awesome.

Orion-

Quote from: personalreality on October 10, 2011, 16:38:48
indeed.

the mutinous offspring planted some dark roots here.

Maybe that was intended, so we can overcome those dark problems :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

personalreality

Quote from: Orion- on October 10, 2011, 16:48:28
Maybe that was intended, so we can overcome those dark problems :)

ok hippie.  lol, jk.

i'm not kidding.

but i kid.  there's always a bigger perspective yea? 

intended by our "creators", the gods of our ancestors....no.

intended by God, perhaps.
be awesome.

Lionheart

Here is a new interesting video (very boring narrative). But, it was also reported by the daily news networks in China. Obviously there is something there, but what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngYs8P2cQAY