The Venus Project, A vision for the future

Previous topic - Next topic

Made O pHI

I just watched this amazing video on youtube about The Venus Project.
Not sure if anyone has heard of it, I'm sure a lot of people have though.
This video gives us a great picture and mental image of what we can in-vision to help manifest our future.
No more blindly wondering how we can make a better future or what to expect in the future.
I give thanks and love to everyone who is out there helping during this great time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4l3pBovB_c

Welcome to the New World. Made O pHi  :wink:
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Thanks for sharing this!  :-)

I thoroughly enjoyed his Utopian vision, but it would have to start with a new race, not the current Human race. Our children are taught materialism and ego the moment they are old enough to open their eyes.

We all get bombarded by advertising telling us what to where, what to buy etc.

But the biggest problem is that we don't control what the Earth as a whole. Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes Typhoons etc. What is his plan for these and I hope he won't we would control the weather.

I see the only way this is going to happen is if we undergo the awakening that has been said to bring us to a New earth. That like minded people all of a sudden split from this Earth. People that shared the same visions, the vision to abolish materialism and to build our own Utopia.

But we have to live in our current reality instead and make the best of what we have now. We can change, but it would be in "baby steps". Not leaps and bounds like this video would portray.

Made O pHI

QuoteWe can change, but it would be in "baby steps". Not leaps and bounds like this video would portray.
Very true but I do believe it will happen. And this has to start with our idea about money.

Many think that you need money in order to live and survive and to some extent it's true, but only temporarily. We need to focus on a way we can live w/o money and w/o the world banks that keep all the money for themselves. (just like the guy was talking about)

Just imagine one day all your TVs, radios, and mass media devices, they all get interrupted by a transmission from ascended masters and other higher beings (we can get an idea of who they are) with a message on what was actually happening and going on at this time and over the years before. (but at this time we have no idea what's going on)

After the transmission is over all our mass media devices shut off and when you try to turn them on they don't turn on. We try to turn on another one of our electronic devices and they don't turn on, we're left w/o electricity it seems. This will leave everyone confused, at first. But then we'll start going outside to see people that are also looking very confused, some even frightened.

And at this very moment we begin to see the beautiful lights of what we once known as UFOs begin to come down, not just one or two or three. But hundreds and thousands.

And then the process of love and harmony begins. The people that didn't see the transmission will be confused, frightened, shocked. While the people that seen the transmission will know what's going on and be able to send out there love and knowledge of this amazing phenomena to those that didn't see the transmission. This is going to quicken the process of unification for us and end the negativity almost instantly. and from there on out, well, I think we can all imagine how life would be from there on out.

This might sound crazy but to me it's actually more plausible then a lot of other ideas people have out there.

For example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viGt4hmQgEo
In this video they explain how we manifest threw thought and how right before 9/11 the media had been putting out and making tons of movies about terrorists. Now we have been seeing tons of movies and media about aliens (yes they make it out to be that aliens are going to destroy the world but if you look you find very few movies about aliens who come down to help the planet and unite us) We have manifested the coming of HIGHER beings just by focusing our attention on them. While some focused their attention and helped manifest this unconsciously, others have consciously focused their intent and love on manifesting this and a beautiful new world.
This is the major difference between the 9/11 manifestation and the 2013 New World manifestation.

Just my thoughts on what I would want and expect for our future.
Always remember...
"The old has to go, and the new has to come"
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Made O Phi, I share your entire view. I wish that this would happen. My dream would be that people would awaken to what's really important in this World, instead of how they can get richer and buy shiny new things.

It would definitely take outside ET intervention to create this kind of change. But, a TV broadcast/media broadcast, then them landing would cause a lot of terror. Unfortunately there would be more people grabbing for their guns then anything.

I have thought about this scenario quite a bit and see the only way it is feasible is if we awoke in the morning with our Consciousness changed in some way. That we were all told in our Dreams what was going to occur in this  Reality, but were also shown the results of said change.

Everyone would have to be on-board with this idea, otherwise you would have rebellion and that would be counterproductive.

It would start though when everyone realized and started acting like they know that this World was made for other, not self. That we don't have to be hungry, homeless or even rich. That happiness comes from within, not from with what we have.

The big question is, what will it take the "Watchers/Others" to finally intervene? How much more of this Planet do we have to destroy before they show themselves?

"Happiness is not having what you want, it's in wanting what you have". I found this fortune cookie saying lying on the floor of the Mall in front of my Kiosk this year and immediately taped it to my cash register table, just beneath the cash drawer.

Stillwater

Yeah, the Venus project is an undertaking for Vulcans, not humans.

We need to systematically address the flaws of human nature and create a cutlure that teaches mindfulness of one's own mental shortcomings before such a thing could begin to be possible. If we do not ask people to look within themselves and find the seeds of self-interest, needless anger, and self-aggragation and pride, the project is doomed before it begins.

And his architecture is dumb  :evil:

But yes, good idea, but humanity is several intermediate steps from being capable of undertaking such a plan.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Made O pHI

QuoteI have thought about this scenario quite a bit and see the only way it is feasible is if we awoke in the morning with our Consciousness changed in some way. That we were all told in our Dreams what was going to occur in this  Reality, but were also shown the results of said change.
That could be done if that was the only way for it to happen.

People aren't as dumb as we use to be, they know what the government does. I'm sure more then 3/4 of the population know ETs do in fact exist, so I highly doubt this would cause a lot of terror. Yes many would be scared which is why we have many people that know the truth and can inform these few. But if you truly are awakened then I believe the people that surround you will be awakened too.
I have found this to be true within my life. I can definitely tell that the people around me are all connected.

And have we not been reading about the technology they are already coming up with ? Their beginning to build coils that transmit energy through the air and do some great things with this and they're trying to harness much more energy from the wind threw the upper atmosphere and through the water currents. NationalGeographic.com
Not saying that that stuff is a big dramatic change but it is a BIG leap forward. Maybe this is why I think the way I think, (no not really. lol)

QuoteYeah, the Venus project is an undertaking for Vulcans, not humans
I'm not quite sure what you mean by vulcans ?
But We can all be sure that there are two types of people in this world. Good and bad. are their not ? sometimes the people in between but they're the ones that are still undecided , maybe confused (that was me for a while). Its like a game. We play for a team, and we play by the rules to see who wins. Then we have the ones (like the refs) that keep watch and make sure we all play by these rules. When someone creates a penalty the refs give you something that you have the choice to take advantage of. There's only two teams, you have to pick one otherwise your not even in the game. Your just out there in the crowd cheering for whichever team you like. That was all metaphorically speaking, so i hope we understood. My point, these vulcans play for a team, and I think I actually know one of these vulcans now that I think about it. And I'd say he plays for the team that wants to control everything and keep the wealth to themselves.

Before we say there's no good and bad lets stop and think. Yaa that's true but not until we get to the higher dimensions, but when we're still in school learning their has to be rules. Good and bad does exist in this dimension.

QuoteAnd his architecture is dumb
Much better then the architecture we see in every city. I'm not sure if we can even call it architecture anymore, everything looks the same.  :roll:
~Mother Teresa

Stillwater

QuoteMuch better then the architecture we see in every city. I'm not sure if we can even call it architecture anymore, everything looks the same. 

Yes, I don't much care for what the 20th century provided us in that regard. I am an architect myself, and the architecture that I love went out of vogue in the 20's or so.

QuoteI'm not quite sure what you mean by vulcans ?

When I say vulcans, I am taking about the vulcans from Star Trek; the story behind them is that they were a race that was ruled by violent emotion, and this led to war after war, until they collectively decided that the only way out was for them as an entire race to vigilantly examine their own minds, and discipline away their worse qualities.

I tend to think that if humans want to continue be around in any meaningful way, this may become necessary.

Made O pHI

QuoteWhen I say vulcans, I am taking about the vulcans from Star Trek; the story behind them is that they were a race that was ruled by violent emotion, and this led to war after war, until they collectively decided that the only way out was for them as an entire race to vigilantly examine their own minds, and discipline away their worse qualities.

I tend to think that if humans want to continue be around in any meaningful way, this may become necessary.
Ohh alright, now I get you. I took that in the wrong way, sorry about that.

And I believe that's what a lot of humanity is now doing is it not ?
Although there still are the ones that choose to ignore this and play their own game.
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Quote from: Made O pHI on January 08, 2013, 04:11:02
But We can all be sure that there are two types of people in this world. Good and bad. are their not ?
They are all just people/consciousness that are here to experience within this plane of existence. WE are the ones that consider what they do to be good or bad, because of OUR conditioning.

Made O pHI

So you would you agree or not agree with drugs and alcohol to be bad ? or is that something that we consider because of our conditioning too ?
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Quote from: Made O pHI on January 08, 2013, 17:59:22
So you would you agree or not agree with drugs and alcohol to be bad ? or is that something that we consider because of our conditioning too ?
Everything in access can be considered bad. Alcohol can be used to fuel vehicles, drugs can be used to help with and against diseases.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Made O pHI on January 08, 2013, 17:59:22

Drugs and alcohol, used recreationally have been a part of human existence since we licked the wrong (or right) toad.

I would say that drugs these days are stigmatised because of the fact that they don't fit in with modern society and the social model it entails. They are counter productive to a smoothly functioning society. That's evident. They aren't going anywhere though and will always be part of our culture as a whole... whether they be deemed bad or good.

The problem is that the medical community are pushing drugs more than illicit dealers... and they are doing it in plain sight and legally. It makes a massive amount of money. I don't agree with most Pharmacotherapy.

Just thought I would throw my two-penneth in there.

Made O pHI

QuoteEverything in access can be considered bad. Alcohol can be used to fuel vehicles, drugs can be used to help with and against diseases.
Very true. But there are much more efficient, eco and people friendly ways to fuel vehicles as they're now starting to work on. And for our bodies, they're designed to heal themselves are they not ? So why bring in some outside catalyst. That's what eating the right foods and drinking water are for. Yaa marijuana can be used to relieve stress and pain but that also doesn't help ourselves out on a deeper lvl because we aren't actually getting rid of the stress, it just subsides for awhile while your high then the stress arises again keeping us stuck at the same place we were before we smoked that fat blunt. And half the pills doctors give you help fight infections/bacteria to heal one problem while causing another by destroying other bacteria in the process. This doesn't sound like something that is there to help anyone..besides the ones selling and making these drugs.

QuoteI would say that drugs these days are stigmatised because of the fact that they don't fit in with modern society and the social model it entails. They are counter productive to a smoothly functioning society. That's evident.
To my understanding, and my opinion, they don't fit in because we are of a spiritual nature. Marijuana and any other drug takes us farther away from our spiritual nature. (I recently stopped smoking and drinking and found that my life is just as fun, if not funner, and filled with love, w/o these) LIke I mentioned early, we play the game on our teams and we play by the rules. Even the elite that was once in control of our government are playing by these rules, they know drugs take us away from our spirituality and that would be an unfair advantage for them, which is why I'm guessing even they aren't allowing it to be completely legal. Otherwise if there were no rules we would all be enslaved by now working for the dark elites. Don't you think ?
~Mother Teresa

Bedeekin

Well.. .true. I agree to an extent.

But saying they don't fit into spiritual nature is basically trashing the last 2 million years of shamanic practices and ritual. Nearly all spiritual journeys taken by shamans are done by imbibing on some sort of entheogen. Even buddhist monks use nepalese temple balls - which are made from pure hashish - to fill their halls full of potentness. North American Indians used Tobacco and sweat lodges... South American indians use/used Mescaline, Salvia Divinorum, peyote and many forms of potions containing DMT. The Wiccan's used many forms of hallucinogenic mushroom... the egyptians used the Blue Lotus. Throughout history the human race has used mind altering potions to get 'spiritual'... although... maybe as a modern species of human that is the offspring of 2 million years of this experimentation... we don't need them anymore.

haha... what if that's what separates us from the monkeys? One day an ape accidentally ate a magic mushroom... and soon after started to wonder what that big warm yellow bright disc was in the sky.  :-D

Made O pHI

QuoteWell.. .true. I agree to an extent.

But saying they don't fit into spiritual nature is basically trashing the last 2 million years of shamanic practices and ritual. Nearly all spiritual journeys taken by shamans are done by imbibing on some sort of entheogen. Even buddhist monks use nepalese temple balls - which are made from pure hashish - to fill their halls full of potentness. North American Indians used Tobacco and sweat lodges... South American indians use/used Mescaline, Salvia Divinorum, peyote and many forms of potions containing DMT. The Wiccan's used many forms of hallucinogenic mushroom... the egyptians used the Blue Lotus. Throughout history the human race has used mind altering potions to get 'spiritual'... although... maybe as a modern species of human that is the offspring of 2 million years of this experimentation... we don't need them anymore.
Yaa sorry, I shouldn't have said  it doesn't fit in. I more meant doesn't fit in at this time as you said, we don't need them anymore.
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on January 08, 2013, 19:16:15

On a episode of the Pyramid Code on the Documentary Channel tonight they talked about the Blue Lotus being used by the Ancient Egyptians as a way to access their 360 senses.
Yes, you heard that right, 360 senses. It was during what they called the Golden Age of Consciousness and was abolished unfortunately by the Heretics.
The episode is called "The Empowered Human"

Here is a link to this excellent episode here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV1X5ic_jAE

Bedeekin

Made O pHI

QuoteOn a episode of the Pyramid Code on the Documentary Channel tonight they talked about the Blue Lotus being used by the Ancient Egyptians as a way to access their 360 senses.
Yes, you heard that right, 360 senses. It was during what they called the Golden Age of Consciousness and was abolished unfortunately by the Heretics.
The episode is called "The Empowered Human"

Here is a link to this excellent episode here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV1X5ic_jAE
Nice video !
I think the main difference here is that the Egyptians actually had an intent to learn and find out more about themselves using all natural mind altering plants.
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

If you liked that one, you will likely enjoy this one as well. This one is only 3:21 long, but gets to the point right away.

Enjoy: http://vimeo.com/46264514

drake

How long this project will exist, any ideas!

Stillwater

It doesn't sound very much like it will. It is one man's underfunded futurist idea of what a society should be like.

I agree that resources should be allocated based on concern for priorty needs, but his vision seems very heavy-handed to me. Forcing people to live in giant donuts is not the answer.