The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

"Now it's the best time to approach life with humour"

The wave of the monkey brings lightness to life, and helps us let go of feelings of guilt and sin.
Allow thewave of the monkey to flow through your life. Observe days that will be more "intense" than other, approach them consciously and ask yourself: what information am I getting, what are these impulses are trying to awaken in me, what information is being brought to daylight?

Approach this wave without judgment, absolutely free from from fear.
The monkey will test your sense of humour.
Co creators of the better tomorrow are the ones who approach all life situation in a humorous way.
Listen with care to what the wave is trying to tell you. Maybe you have been too serious in your life. Remember that you are a divine child, and like all children you want to laugh and play.

The monkey's wisdom of the light:
Uncovering falseness,humour, innocence, lightness,full acceptation of life,elasticity,, discretion, simplicity

The monkey's wisdom of the shadow:
being too serious, sarcasm, not telling the truth,illusions, indiscretion, games, "playing with fire"

The transformation of the shadow:
Become the light! Speak the truth directly. Stay vulnerable, and keep an open heart.
Learn to approach all life's miseries, changes, interruptions with peace. Learn to use your natural sensitivity in order to heal your hypersensitivity.

the motto of the wave:
Today my higherconciousness is giving me it's wonderful gifts. Thanks to it I discover my innocence. I leave my animalistic form of existence behind and with ease and lightness I'm walking through life. My joyfulness and warmth are my power. Today I blow up in the air all dark worlds.

All the best
The only constant in the Universe is change

shill

Beautiful! I've actually been feeling an increased lightness and spiritual awareness since yesterday (and I just found this forum today)! :-D

Mydral

Quote from: shill on January 25, 2007, 00:09:23
Beautiful! I've actually been feeling an increased lightness and spiritual awareness since yesterday (and I just found this forum today)! :-D

No you haven't.... you came here, read this, thought it was good, thought about yesterday, combined it with this, created feelings which you didn't even think of before.....
[EDIT: Whoops didn't read something you wrote, don't want you to get all mad at me.
You might have felt spiritual awareness but it has nothing to do with this wave, you would have felt it also without reading this. Another thing is you might have disregarded the feeling completly if you had not read this, which equals to it not existing.... or there is still the possibility that you just inveted the feeling like I described before the "EDIT".]
Thats how all the waves work. Its a mind trick thing.

Acctually thats also how all that star stuff works too, or horoscopes, or anything really which tells you what you should expect to feel or do in a certain amount of time.

Just my 2 cents.

If you wanna prove me wrong:
Do not read this stuff for like a month. Record every spiritual feeling you feel every day very precisly so that it is not vague like: I felt happier

Than come back and compare it to the waves that happened during the time...... it will be different. If noone tells you what to feel in a certain amount of time, you also won't feel it. You will feel other things though, the true things.

Why waves, horoscopes, etc. work:
People want to be guided, even if they don't want to admit it. The thought that they are the only thing and nothing is above them which can give them guidance or tell them what to look for/feel for/do to achieve something in a period of time scares them.
Once they read what to look for, they will do it and force themselfs to find it in order to keep the believe up that the authority is real.
For once I agree with the bible (although I cannot quote this properly):
DO NOT BELIEVE IN FALSE PROPHETS

In somnis veritas

Hannah b

Some people need guidance in order to move on. Personally, if I don't know what to do, I use any guidance that resonates with me  so that I can evolve. Yes, I can sit and wait till the answers come, but to be honest I ain't got the time.
I'm working with the calendar for over a year now, and thanks to it I'm moving on with my life and myself at great speed.
Mayan calendar is not a horoscope. It is a powerful tool, that allows you to work on yourself so that you can become a better human, by learning simple things like laughter, and more profound like respect and consequence. The waves are periods during which (according to the Mayans) certain issues are more visible than others, and it is easier to heal them. Now, when I look back at some important dates in the past ( I have been taking notes) that I did not understand, I really regret I hadn't known the calendar then. At least I would have known what the experiences are about, and the hurting wouldn't be as bad.
Thankfully there have been civilizations (and still are) who's consciousness was way above our midget minds.

Quote from: Mydral on January 25, 2007, 03:53:35
Do not read this stuff for like a month. Record every spiritual feeling you feel every day very precisly so that it is not vague like: I felt happier
Great idea, but please note that when working with the calendar sentences like "I felt happier" are not the issue. When you read the day's kin and open you mind, you can easily see that there are layers upon layers of information.
kin for today:
KIN 132 - Yellow Ordering Human

Today I introduce authenticity, genuineness, independence and the power of free will into my life. Today I prove myself in the world of extremes and attain wisdom thanks to the opportunity of choice. I don't loose my head today and I am not going to be put off by setbacks. I am ready to learn the positive and the negative parts of myself. In standing on top of a volcano of karmic resonance, I take my matriculation exam. Today I appreciate the greatness of human nature. 

Each day has it's shadow and it's light with a different lesson. If you are feeling happier let's say today it means that you are cruising well and understand and "live" the lesson of what today's energy is bringing (generally today is about understanding free will and unconditional love). If today is tough it means the opposite - that you don't really get the lesson of free will and unconditional love yet. Since it's all happening during the wave of the monkey, the tool to transform the shadow is laughter. Since it's the year of the moon forgotten and hidden issues Will be brought up.....and so on..It's quite a complicated and deep system of information.

Please don't get offended, but I think it's quite a powerful statement:
Thats how all the waves work. Its a mind trick thing.
So I understand that for you Maya, was a bunch of blood thirsty morons who thought of this funky looking calendar because they were really bored? :-D

p.s. Since for you astrology is also a mind trick, is astral projection a mind trick for you too? Just curious :-D

p.s.s. I just did a quick search and see that for you everything is a mind tick :|, oh well, nevermind the ps. I will not debate over which truth is more true, and what is greater: the mind or the heart.Thank you for the fun lesson today, I surely got the point... :wink:

All the best

Mydral

Quote from: Hannah b on January 25, 2007, 13:56:00
Some people need guidance in order to move on. Personally, if I don't know what to do, I use any guidance that resonates with me  so that I can evolve. Yes, I can sit and wait till the answers come, but to be honest I ain't got the time.
I'm working with the calendar for over a year now, and thanks to it I'm moving on with my life and myself at great speed.
Mayan calendar is not a horoscope. It is a powerfool tool, that allows you to work on yourself so that you can become a better human, by learning simple things like laughter, and more profound like respect and consequence. The waves are periods during which (according to the Mayans) certain issues are more visible than others, and it is easier to heal them. Now, when I look back at some important dates in the past ( I have been taking notes) that I did not understand, I really regret I hadn't known the calendar then. At least I would have known what the lesson is about, and the hurting wouldn't be as bad.When working with the calendar sentences like "I felt happier" are not the issue. Each day has it's shadow and it's light with a different lesson. If you are feeling happier let's say today (yellow human) it means that you are cruising well and understand the lesson of free will (a very general statement about the symbolism of a yellow human). If today is tough it means the opposite - that you don't really get the lesson of free will and unconditional love yet. Since it's all happening during the wave of the monkey, the tool to transform the shadow is laughter. Since it's the year of the moon forgotten and hidden issues Will be brought up.....and so on..It's quite a complicated and deep system of information.

Thankfully there have been civilizations (and still are) who's consciousness was way above our midget minds.
Please don't get offended, but I think it's quite a powerful statement:So I understand that for you Maya, was a bunch of blood thirsty morons who thought of the calendar because they were really bored? :-D

ps. Since astrology is a mind trick, Is astral projection a mind trick for you too? Just curious :-D

All the best

Nah I think the Mayans knew how to create a very harmonious society. They needed to create guidance, for people to focus their thoughts together for the common good. Hence they created the waves, if you follow them all it will probably lead to a better life.... but still it doesn't really have anything to do with a supreme beeing who gave these instructions I think. Acctually the truth is we will never know... so I am just having like a devided stance on it.
And by the way we have the same minds like them, we have just forgotten some things but learned others things. For example we learned that blood sacrifices are not necessary to get guidance.

Oh and AP isn't a mind trick, it is totally seperated from Astrology for me, but I know that others link it.
In somnis veritas

Doringo

Than come back and compare it to the waves that happened during the time...... it will be different. If noone tells you what to feel in a certain amount of time, you also won't feel it. You will feel other things though, the true things.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've had massive communication problems and depressive spells and later found, weeks afterwards, that Mercury was in retrograde during that time period  :wink:
All men are equal in death.

Hannah b

Quote from: Mydral on January 25, 2007, 14:35:25
Nah I think the Mayans knew how to create a very harmonious society. They needed to create guidance, for people to focus their thoughts together for the common good. Hence they created the waves, if you follow them all it will probably lead to a better life.... but still it doesn't really have anything to do with a supreme beeing who gave these instructions I think. Acctually the truth is we will never know... so I am just having like a devided stance on it.
And by the way we have the same minds like them, we have just forgotten some things but learned others things. For example we learned that blood sacrifices are not necessary to get guidance.

Maya is way way beyond "harmonious society". They were a very advanced civilization that came to earth in order to do some little experiments (just like the other civilizations did). When earth became less friendly, they "dissapeared themselves" by ascending into 4th dimension. Up to this day they are hanging around, smiling at us and crossing their fingers in hope that we smell the coffee and stop believing in films like "Apocalypto" by Mr. Gibson.

Yes Doringo, there's nothing like Mercury in retrograde, unless it is the Saturn himself doing his 27 year cycle return  :wink:

Cheers  :-D

Hannah b

oh I just looked over some article that has been put up here before and found some interesting info on mayan co-relations with astrology:

from www.maya.net.pl
What is the relationship between the Maya Calendar and astrology?
The Maya cosmology is the art of multidimensional creation. The Maya Calendar encompasses absolutely everything: mathematics, astronomy, numerology, astrology, galactic runs, the short and the long count of time, the cycle of evolution, the human body, astrogenetics, I-Ching, prophecies...It's a sort of a calendaric lexicon.

In the Dresden Codes, apart from the advanced Maya knowledge, one can also find broad astrological content. The exit point was the birth of the planet Venus. Many Mayan structures were used as observatories to track the rises and the settings of planets, used in turn for astrologic purposes. Cosmic phenomena, the courses that planets run, the spots on the Sun and their effect on the human psyche, the fertility of the human species were of special interest to the Maya. They worshipped the Sun as their highest god, and that is why in the Mayan astrology the impact of the Sun and the cyclic nature of the phenomena in the Solar System were essential in importance. The star alignments in the Zodiac were only the backdrop, a sort of a cosmic clockwork. Though contemporary astrology had kept the traditional nomenclature referring to the sections of the ecliptic, the first sign of Spring does not lay in the sign of Aries but in Pisces. Despite this the astrological cycle works just as it did centuries ago. The wisdom of the Maya doesn't contradict contemporary astrology; it compliments it or I'd even say it is superior to it, as it studies the world from a four-dimensional perspective. Up there they still have the fifth planet – Maldek – and that is why they've factored in Maldek's power in their calendar. And it's a force to be reckoned with – it is the source of law-abidingness, mercy, the will of life and the mighty serpent instinct. In the Maya religion and culture, the serpent was considered to have been of tremendous importance – it symbolized Quetzalcoatl. In the medieval times, regrettably, Maldek was forgotten. We all know what the spirit of those times was like historically and why the force of the fifth planet of the Solar System was considered to have been undesirable.

Contemporary astrology has its roots in the Mesopotamia (Sumer, Assyria, Babylon). That is where the twelve month calendar had been born, as well as the signs of the Zodiac, the notions of sin and punishment, the negative energy of money...The Babylonian spirit, through the clergy, had made its way into astrology, and became an excellent tool to manipulate people and to instill fear in them.

The Maya calendar, by opening the gates to the fourth dimension, reveals numerous celestial mysteries. The idea is to uncover and scrutinize falseness, to stop instilling subconscious fears, to bring back to the people the freedom and the right to make sovereign decisions that were once stolen from them under false pretenses. What do good and bad days mean in contemporary horoscopes? Should I leave the house today? Does Jupiter's favorable position on the day you were born bring you good fortune, while an unfavorable position of Saturn bring you bad luck? Let us remember that it is what we fear most that we end up attracting. No individual horoscopes are needed to comprehend this simple truth; all you need to do is to look within you to find the answer and the cause of fear and then all you need to do is consciously heal it. Whether or not you do have a personal connection to Saturn will be irrelevant once misfortune stops haunting you. I encourage all the "dissatisfied" readers to check out a book by Adrian G. Gilbert and Maurice M. Cottrell entitled "The Prophetic Knowledge of the Maya". They will find plenty of interesting scientific evidence there.

What about numerology?

The knowledge passed on in the Maya Calendar and numerology compliment each other very well. Numerology paints a specific picture, creates the backdrop, sketches the general outline of activity. Though it manages to do it very accurately, it's devoid of the actual act. A numerological portrait, once superimposed over the Maya Calendar comes to life. It not only lets us observe the course of events or changes, as they unfold and take shape, but above all helps us make conscious decisions and change our lives for the better. The same applies to horoscopes. The individual studying our numerological pattern or our horoscope and the way he or she goes about interpreting them is also very important. Regrettably, this is yet another area where the Babylonian trainers of fear can be found; some of them are completely unaware of what they are doing. I almost fell victim to their tricks myself. Let's listen to wise counsel, read the most wonderful of books, order horoscopes, see clairvoyants, and in doing so always listen to your intuition and the voice of our heart. Those two are our only infallible advisors.

If there's anybody out there who believes he or she suffers from misfortune, take a moment to ponder why these things are happening to you. Misfortune and bad luck are a natural braking system that is activated to keep us from repeating the old mistakes. It is in such circumstances that we begin to look for new solutions, for a new way out, it may be a longer road to take, but it will nonetheless always lead you to your destination

Rodentmouse7

Quote from: Hannah b on January 26, 2007, 14:48:14
Maya is way way beyond "harmonious society". They were a very advanced civilization that came to earth in order to do some little experiments (just like the other civilizations did). When earth became less friendly, they "dissapeared themselves" by ascending into 4th dimension.

lol take your head out of the clouds...  you know this how???  because you want to beleive we will magically become enlgihtened in 2012?

for us to instantly transform into something were not would contradict the process of gradual spiritual awakening of which were all here learning to do.

trees dont grow in a matter of seconds.
if god dies, were all f*cked.

Hannah b

Quote from: Rodentmouse7 on January 27, 2007, 07:10:41
lol take your head out of the clouds...  you know this how???  because you want to beleive we will magically become enlgihtened in 2012?

for us to instantly transform into something were not would contradict the process of gradual spiritual awakening of which were all here learning to do.

trees dont grow in a matter of seconds.

....and what exactly are you trying to say????
Where did I mention some magical proces that will end in 2012? "trees dont grow in a matter of seconds" that is EXACTLY what I'm talking here about. When speaking of ascesion I was refering to Maya not the human race. We've got a long way to go pal  :wink:

Rodentmouse7

Quote from: Hannah b on January 29, 2007, 09:36:11
....and what exactly are you trying to say????
Where did I mention some magical proces that will end in 2012? "trees dont grow in a matter of seconds" that is EXACTLY what I'm talking here about. When speaking of ascesion I was refering to Maya not the human race. We've got a long way to go pal  :wink:

im saying how do YOU PERSONALLY know the following....

MAYA IS WAY BEYOND HARMONIUOS SOCIETY. They were a very advanced civilization THAT CAME TO EARTH in order to do some LITTLE EXPERIMENTS (just like the other civilizations did). When earth became less friendly, they DISSAPEARD THEMSELFS BY ASCENDING INTO 4TH DIMENSION.

hah.. sorry but your sounding just a little tiring with all that hollow information being passed as fact.

if god dies, were all f*cked.

Hannah b

Rodentmouse7,
And how do you personally know that the Earth is circling the sun ?
I know what I know from books, feelings and my own experiences.
Maybe you should find some time and at least take a glimpse at the websites and books offered on top of the page, so that it would be easier for you to swallow the fact that there are many different theories concerning the creation of this planet and it's civilizations.
What is hollow to you might be deep for others.
And if you've got a problem with me being tiring, stop reading my posts or join the monkey wave that is kindly asking you to chill out  8-)

Mydral

Hannah:

The mayans died out because most of them were killed and the rest converted, not because they decided to leave.
If they were so advanced they would have never done mass-sacrifices.
It was their time to go because they were an inferior civilisation compared to European civilisations.

The mayans were not special in any kind of way, civilisations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.

What about the Inca for example?

In somnis veritas

Doringo

Quote from: Mydral on January 30, 2007, 06:33:11
It was their time to go because they were an inferior civilisation compared to European civilisations.
This post wouldn't have bothered me so much if it didn't seem to endorse the butchery of the Native Americans...
All men are equal in death.

Hannah b

Quote from: Mydral on January 30, 2007, 06:33:11
Hannah:

The mayans died out because most of them were killed and the rest converted, not because they decided to leave.
If they were so advanced they would have never done mass-sacrifices.
It was their time to go because they were an inferior civilization compared to European civilizations.

The mayans were not special in any kind of way, civilizations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.

What about the Inca for example?

Mydral,

Yes, the humans that have inhabited the Mayan wisdom have finished this way. What I am talking here about in these posts, is the beings that came to earth from a higher dimencion and started the Mayan human civilization.
As for Incas, if you ever visited places like Machu Pitchu you'd know that this was not "earth" knowledge but something a lot more advanced.
here's a good book on it by Erich von Daniken http://www.amazon.com/dp/1843330539?tag=labyrinthina&creative=373489&camp=211189&link_code=as3&creativeASIN=1843330539

I understand that you are the kind of person that believes in science, archeology, and things like the Egyptian pyramids were build by human slaves. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.
As for
Quotecivilisations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.
Just recently a piramid has been found in the territories of Ukraine. I believe that the entire humanity is is created by ET's or others. I'm sorry but this comment just made my hands drop. So no comment.

I see that this topic is bringing a lot of misunderstandings.
So I will say it shortly.
I am not talking here about blood thirsty humans who were running around with no pants on that you could see in "Apocalypto" which is unreliable either.

As for my beliefs concerning where do we come from and the history of the earth, I don't believe in history books or historians ( hell, some of them honestly believe that Holocaust didn't exist  :-o)
I was raised on the classics like Erich von Daniken (http://www.daniken.com/e/), Zecharia Sitchin (http://www.sitchin.com/), and Robert Monroe (http://www.monroeinstitute.com/). Years of personal OBE experiences have brought me to an understanding that there is a certain "truth" in these theories. And so, in these posts I'm sharing what I know, even if it's helpful to just one person in this world.

Maybe if my english was better I could go on a heavy intelectual debate, but thankfully there are a lot wiser people whom I can simply quote..and their english is brilliant  :-P
What I believe in, more or less is here in this link below. I repeat: I believe in the text below MORE OR LESS (maybe even more less than 'more"). Read it, then maybe it will be easier for you to understand what I'm talking about :wink:

http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart1.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart2.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart3.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart4.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart5.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart6.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart7.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart8.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart9.htm
http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings/foundersonearthhistorypart10.htm

All the best

Zante

Rational thinking is highly overrated, especially when it operates within a limited understanding. It might make you look good until everything has to be rewritten for the umpteenth time though.

Both rational and irrational thinking can be used to cause harm to people. It's about going with the positive feelings.

That's something which bothers religion and scientism alike. If you haven't been to both ends of the spectrum then it's unlikely that you would be balanced in your thinking.

Before asking someone to take their head out of the clouds, stop and critique your own thinking with the same emotional investment, it's far more productive.