Theoretical event. Psychic powers exit the underground.

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwibonga

I've been discussing this recently... I thought it fit into this forum because I believe this is what the 2012 prophecy is the result of. I do not believe anything will happen on December 12, 2012, but I do believe that with the current situation of the world, and the increasing awareness of psychic phenomena by way of the internet, we are inevitably going to reach a point where a global event will be triggered.

I've been writing a guide to astral projection which includes the dream alarm method and what I believe is an overall better understanding of the process that carries someone from "unaware human" to "astral projector" and would ultimately help accelerate people's development.

Now, I won't go as far as to say that I have the ultimate, fool-proof method of achieving an out of body experience that will always work on anybody no matter what. That would be overly optimistic, and nothing has been thoroughly field tested yet.

But let's consider this theoretical situation. What if my publishing this guide leads to many people achieving an out of body experience in less than two weeks. Surely, they would tell their friends about it, and in a few months, a sizable portion of internet users would be passing the guide around until it comes to the attention of the media. More and more news sources talk about astral projection and lucid dreaming... The world slowly accepts that psychic powers are a reality.

The whole process of learning about astral projection and putting it into practice could take a few years... But all it takes for it to "boom" is for one big US news show to investigate it, and to report positive results, and instantly, it becomes reality.

I don't expect my tiny guide to make a difference, but I do expect that we will live to witness the scenario I have outlined above.

So, I'd like to open a discussion about how the world would end up if such a thing happened.

What would the impact be if the majority had access to astral projection?

Here's my take on it:

- Privacy disappears. Anyone can spy on anyone. Scandals erupt. All lies are exposed.
- The economy collapses. People cheat on lotteries and the stock market. People find oil, gold, etc... through psychic means. People steal company secrets, or personal information, credit card numbers, etc...
- Religions collapse. Anyone can become one with god and learn the truth about the universe. Ideological warfare begins. Extremists initiate a genocide, even a portion of american christians could potentially become violent -- just look at abortion clinics.
- Social inequity is established. People who have no psychic powers are at the mercy of those who do. Wise and enlightened beings cannot seem to outnumber the greedy and selfish.
- Life and death become irrelevant. Suicides become the number one cause of death.
- Life on earth loses its value, since anyone can become enlightened, there is no purpose to incarnating into a limited being.

Ultimately, this will cause all of humanity to "move on to the next level." But at what price?

What do you think? Should we let the world wither away slowly in its own ignorance, or should we raise awareness of psychic powers and risk the most chaotic and painful global event in the history of mankind?
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

projektr

I look forward to your guide kiwibonga, astral projection is one of the things i have yet to experience.

illuminateddreamer

Hi, this is so weird; I have been having thoughts similar to this over the last week or so.
Have you checked out any information about the Georgia Stones? Check the date that they were laid.
Is this linked to the skull and bones secret number 322, in a similar way 911 date was used?

Could March 22 2012 be the final day when the shift in consciousness happen.

interested to see your respose.

Woah

I read something on here about someone's dream where everyone became interested in Astral Projection through a device put out by Sony.
Everyone was seeing everything like you said, but people could posess others if they found their physical body without the astral body, and then they would have to find a body for them to go to.
No one knew if anyone was anyone else for sure.
Celebrities got hit the worst, and there was something about Tom Cruise taking the body of a fat person on death row.

:)

smooth

I dont believe that religion would collapse. The only reason being that, i practice obe and ap and i still go to church. I dont really feel much different to be honest. If anything I feel closer to god, because you know there is one through this.  It might just be my thought. Im not sure what you mean by physic powers? Do you mean obe alone or others that might grow and thrive?

If people have this power now, why aren't we rich? I'm sure the most common answer would be " because we know not to abuse the ability we are given". I'm sure there has to be some people on this site that if they could, would find out lottery numbers, or find oil. I'm not trying to bash on you're post im just putting my thought in.
-Chris

star

Your words have an excited energy to me. Being that its something similair to what I would used to wish.

If you taught a larger portion of the world how to project, things would work out right? Or would they get worse?

Well, there is the theory that Karma would get you in the end, being that spirituality speeds up the laws of karmic awards and penalties.

So if Pychic ability was used too often by someone to cause harm then eventually these peopel would destroy themselves.

Although, according to many of those proficient in OBE/Astral Projection. Higher beings like Angels exist, so they would be known to be real to more people, so religion might not crumble, it could even evolve instead. Guided by the messengers of god!

Ah! I'm going off into nowhere land with this, sorry..*Shakes it off*

Peace~
James
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Ilieawake

OBE is powerful but it is not a device to just leave your body and perceive the world as it is right now or in the future.  It is very variable because it exists in energy which can be manipulated.  Honestly those ideas sound like they came from someone who had very little experience with OBE's and especially psychic powers.  I would respond to each point but it seems irrelevant.  When you come to the point were you can do all of those things that you are afraid of you will realize that they aren't not possible for people with ill intentions.

With love.

star

I don't think thats entirely true, I bet those with ill intentions can leave their body also. What proof would you have that it isent the case?

"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

kiwibonga

There is no proof... Ethics are a human concept, and karma is often misunderstood as the balance between good and evil... I have yet to see any evidence that there exist limits beyond those that are self-imposed...

Zante

Quote from: kiwibonga on October 24, 2006, 08:36:51
There is no proof... Ethics are a human concept, and karma is often misunderstood as the balance between good and evil... I have yet to see any evidence that there exist limits beyond those that are self-imposed...

For better or worst I too believe this. One thing I am certain of though is that we perform better when we're content with our surroundings. If we can move into a place of love and acceptance then I believe that there's nothing we can't do. Similarly, if hate is the name of the game then there are places for those people too, it's just that they won't find much reliable support as for them it's all about conflict. Awareness is a key issue in all of this but so is co-creation and therefore integrity. In the future it may be all about building bonds of trust and little else.

Ilieawake

Humans function better when they are attuned to godly love and their own soul (one in the same).  Good and evil is a concept in the spiritual world in which we are able to proficiently inhabit.  Our souls are congruent to the creator.  Our creator is loving.  Only a limited amount of success is attainable by those who have ill intentions.  There are certain regulatory pathways in play.

My first comment still applies.  Once you are there the answers will seem simple.

kiwibonga

Ilieawake, could you try being a little less dogmatic? I am genuinely interested in your point of view, but if you only make statements about your faith in God, not much of a discussion is possible...

Ilieawake

That is my point of view, and it is not dogmatic even though it agrees with certain conventions you consider to be.  Perhaps I should have put "if" or "I believe" next to everything to make you more comfortable, but I don't believe it is necessary.  I don't wish to hurt your feelings.  My statements were concluded through my experiences.  These experiences tend to make me state things as if I know they are true because they are to me. 

So I will agree under a purely "dogmatic" way of human thinking that all these things are possible.  I think it is just important to remember that what you discussed concerns humans in a spiritual context and in such there are certain restrictions.  We as humans have full domain of the physical world but the subtle worlds are not the same.  Our souls are strong but we rarely if ever have access to our complete self while on this journey, but if we were able to access our "true" self we would have a very large amount of power and perception (such as the powers you stated).  With this we would lose our ego and OUR desire to attain worldly things, because even though a human can have desires to hurt and cause pain the SOUL DOES NOT. 

Everything I have just said is a expansion of what I said earlier.  Explore yourselves for answers.  Probing others extensively is a very nonspiritual way to knowledge, and the knowledge you desire is very spiritual.  I just wish to lightly guide those who care and can read between the lines for the information contained therein. Because of this I am bothered by certain "guru's" release of personal spiritual knowledge.  They go in much detail and in my opinion have caused more misunderstanding than they have provided.  Things must be worded very carefully at each level of development as to not bypass an essential step in the evolution of the soul leaving it open to much pain.  Also there is much truth in what the guru's say, but there is also much of the information that has been provided to them which is misinterepted.

star

I know I have the potentiol  for projections, I'll see for myself eventually, its been 2 years, with different results but no full concious projections. There have been ones where I missed the mind spilt and had to guide my astral body through my friend using my mind.

It was interesting, I got enough feedback to tell where I was at some points, he would also comment that he would feel me there. I'd know where I was at that point for sure then.

I've noticed that all my "projections" which seem more of a piece of my mind flowing out, happen when I'm using Reiki or other type of healing on someone.

Ilieawake, I appreciate your advice, thanks for sharing. I hope to find for myself the same sort of insight you seem to posses.
Sir Julian Huxley

RealmExplorer

Quote from: kiwibonga on October 17, 2006, 00:43:51
I've been discussing this recently... I thought it fit into this forum because I believe this is what the 2012 prophecy is the result of. I do not believe anything will happen on December 12, 2012, but I do believe that with the current situation of the world, and the increasing awareness of psychic phenomena by way of the internet, we are inevitably going to reach a point where a global event will be triggered.

I've been writing a guide to astral projection which includes the dream alarm method and what I believe is an overall better understanding of the process that carries someone from "unaware human" to "astral projector" and would ultimately help accelerate people's development.

Now, I won't go as far as to say that I have the ultimate, fool-proof method of achieving an out of body experience that will always work on anybody no matter what. That would be overly optimistic, and nothing has been thoroughly field tested yet.

But let's consider this theoretical situation. What if my publishing this guide leads to many people achieving an out of body experience in less than two weeks. Surely, they would tell their friends about it, and in a few months, a sizable portion of internet users would be passing the guide around until it comes to the attention of the media. More and more news sources talk about astral projection and lucid dreaming... The world slowly accepts that psychic powers are a reality.

The whole process of learning about astral projection and putting it into practice could take a few years... But all it takes for it to "boom" is for one big US news show to investigate it, and to report positive results, and instantly, it becomes reality.

I don't expect my tiny guide to make a difference, but I do expect that we will live to witness the scenario I have outlined above.

So, I'd like to open a discussion about how the world would end up if such a thing happened.

What would the impact be if the majority had access to astral projection?

Here's my take on it:

- Privacy disappears. Anyone can spy on anyone. Scandals erupt. All lies are exposed.
- The economy collapses. People cheat on lotteries and the stock market. People find oil, gold, etc... through psychic means. People steal company secrets, or personal information, credit card numbers, etc...
- Religions collapse. Anyone can become one with god and learn the truth about the universe. Ideological warfare begins. Extremists initiate a genocide, even a portion of american christians could potentially become violent -- just look at abortion clinics.
- Social inequity is established. People who have no psychic powers are at the mercy of those who do. Wise and enlightened beings cannot seem to outnumber the greedy and selfish.
- Life and death become irrelevant. Suicides become the number one cause of death.
- Life on earth loses its value, since anyone can become enlightened, there is no purpose to incarnating into a limited being.

Ultimately, this will cause all of humanity to "move on to the next level." But at what price?

What do you think? Should we let the world wither away slowly in its own ignorance, or should we raise awareness of psychic powers and risk the most chaotic and painful global event in the history of mankind?

Great topic. It's a difficult question to answer. It's a red pill/blue pill question, but by even asking it in a sense I believe you already have answered it.

If the alternative is a slow death for mankind, then what other option is there? You also have to consider the possibility that we live in a world where these types of secrets (which everyone has a right to know IMO) are highly valued by certain individuals, and certain individuals may be pushing civilization to a point where no one but a member of a certain class has access to them.

I don't believe information like this should just be offered up, unless it was necessary. However, I still believe the information is unaccessible to all but the most determined. Enlightenment is a process and not a destination, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Personally I would rather have this information revealed and all current leardership hierarchies removed (which would be necessary) than live through thermonuclear war. Furthermore all the negatives you describe are transitionary.

The longer the world is engrossed in materiality, the more violent the transtition. If you accept that statement to be true, then the only other question to answer is: is it inevitable that one day psychic powers will exit the underground? And if that answer is yes...well then...

RealmExplorer

Quote from: Ilieawake on October 24, 2006, 17:04:20
That is my point of view, and it is not dogmatic even though it agrees with certain conventions you consider to be.  Perhaps I should have put "if" or "I believe" next to everything to make you more comfortable, but I don't believe it is necessary.  I don't wish to hurt your feelings.  My statements were concluded through my experiences.  These experiences tend to make me state things as if I know they are true because they are to me. 

So I will agree under a purely "dogmatic" way of human thinking that all these things are possible.  I think it is just important to remember that what you discussed concerns humans in a spiritual context and in such there are certain restrictions.  We as humans have full domain of the physical world but the subtle worlds are not the same.  Our souls are strong but we rarely if ever have access to our complete self while on this journey, but if we were able to access our "true" self we would have a very large amount of power and perception (such as the powers you stated).  With this we would lose our ego and OUR desire to attain worldly things, because even though a human can have desires to hurt and cause pain the SOUL DOES NOT. 

Everything I have just said is a expansion of what I said earlier.  Explore yourselves for answers.  Probing others extensively is a very nonspiritual way to knowledge, and the knowledge you desire is very spiritual.  I just wish to lightly guide those who care and can read between the lines for the information contained therein. Because of this I am bothered by certain "guru's" release of personal spiritual knowledge.  They go in much detail and in my opinion have caused more misunderstanding than they have provided.  Things must be worded very carefully at each level of development as to not bypass an essential step in the evolution of the soul leaving it open to much pain.  Also there is much truth in what the guru's say, but there is also much of the information that has been provided to them which is misinterepted.

With respect to your point about gurus who have caused more misunderstanding than they have provided, I would only say that is because the status quo does not allow for ambiguity to be cleared up; the information is just not available. If it were you might be dealing with a lot less ignorance and a lot more understanding.

RealmExplorer

Would love to get some feedback from you, Kiwibonga..

kiwibonga

RealmExplorer, what kind of feedback?

I'm still pretty much split on the issue... I'll try to turn to the astral for guidance, and see what happens... :o

Leo Volont

Being able to Astrally Project will not necessarily make one an invincible Spy.  Those IN THE KNOW can easily set up Psychic Protections.  You do realize of course, that the Astral Plane that Corresponds to our Physical Reality is not entirely Identical with Physical Reality.  One can simply put a Protective Aura around one's Property and Things and it will keep prying eyes out. 

For instance.  The United States has entire teams of Remote Viewers looking for that Terrorist Leader Bin Laden.  But Bin Laden and his people have simply filled the Astral Plane with all sorts of Protections and Astral Misinformations.

The Astral Plane is a mix of the Real and the Psychic.

And this makes me wonder of the usefulness of your little Guide  Book.  If you don't already know what it is that I've had to tell you, then WHAT do you know?

RealmExplorer

LeoVolent, About remote viewers and Bin Laden, do you know this to be fact?

Kiwibonga, do let us know what insights you've gained from the astral on this. I was referring to feedback about my comments on this thread's first page. BTW, some of the scenarios you set up seem contradictory... For example, if all lies are exposed, and if suicide is a lie, then how can suicides increase?

Regards

kiwibonga

Well, I don't know if the US military can really be trusted when it comes to accuracy ; they use Technical Remote Viewing, which is very different from clairvoyant remote viewing, and pretty inaccurate...

Of course, it's difficult to get accurate information from the Astral no matter what method is used, as Leo said, but it's definitely not impossible... Even knowing the limitations, there is great potential for crisis...

RealmExplorer, what do you mean by "suicide is a lie?"

Ilieawake

The situation regarding Bin Laden is more complicated than it seems.  He is not impossible to find remote viewing but it is a matter of whether we want him found or not.  As the saying goes, "He is more valuable alive".  He did for terror politics what Jesus did for religion.  If now he can transcend death politicians will be set for some time... majorly decreasing their workload... otherwise when he's dead we will have to find another great hero of terrorism and pin things on him.

As a disclaimer this was written half with my ego and the other half without.  I bet you can figure out which parts correspond to what. :)

RealmExplorer

Suicide is a lie, as in it is pointless and serves no purpose. Would I be correct in that characterization?

kiwibonga

It serves the purpose of ending a life short, nothing more, nothing less...

The afterlife becoming a reality is a double edged sword ; if you do not fear death, very little is holding you back. The ultimate reality for cynics will be that life is a joke, that we are struggling for nothing -- the best course of action is to stop breeding so that no more humans will have to experience this "hell." Several new-age groups have organized mass suicides for different delusional goals such as travelling to another galaxy for spiritual advancement.

Better acceptance of the ultimate reality also means more new-age churches, rejection of medical/psychiatric care, the usual cult stuff... That results in a lot of self-inflicted deaths, both direct and indirect...

I went a bit overboard when I said "number one cause of death" ; I don't think it could really dethrone "natural causes" unless there is major misinformation... And let's not forget that astral projection, the afterlife, etc, do make life much easier and much more enjoyable.

By the way, I wanted to know what other people's scenario (optimistic or disastrous) would be like. My take on it is just a very pessimistic way to see it -- surely someone sees a brighter future for us :)

TheDarkChakra

Actually after we all learn to ap we will all become enlightened. There won't be a need for money therefor no more theft. You will be so enlightened that you won't care who spys on you if they do and they wont care what you do. There wont be a single religion but one spirituality. No one will want to hurt anyone anymore so there wont be anymore deaths. We will continue to live here but as much much better people.