News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Truth about 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Dear All,

It is evident that many are confused and/or concerned, understandably, about the whole "2012" issue.

I recently wrote a 30 page paper on this subject that I think and hope places things in to perspective:

http://www.ourultimatereality.com/newsletters/TruthAbout2012.pdf

In Love and Light,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

NoY

That was a good read thankyou for sharing  8-)

:NoY:

Contenteo

Phenomenal Read.

Totally worth the 35 minutes it takes to take in that info. It really delves into the history of 2012 and related topics. Will empower anyone who reads it in a 2012 convo.

CONTENTEO SEAL OF APPROVAL

ether2

Wow...

i skipped through it and:

you say all equal, smart comment, it certainly doesnt look like that we are all equal at this time frame until you look at what is happening in the world today with the people in extreme poverty war torn etc, for example

millions of people a day from our end read the akashic Records for 36 minutes a session many sessions a day, it builds to be able to hold on to the process/es (TO BE) *moment* for long periods of time in a full awake conscious state...even whilst walking/driveing etc (Equaliser)

professional Lucid dreamers are able to build a process so as able to orchestrate a scenario/event in the physical world (areas pending, Now as it is mostly shut down), it's called conditioning for what is to happen in a short time, it's the process in areas to take over for some in AREAS that enables the system that plays out our lives being what is our dreams (some/part/most/all - Areas pending) as ya may know some have dreamed of winning Xlotto and after buying a Xlotto ticket won (scripted/pre arranged) and their are many other events, Deja Vu is just a part portion of a process that is pre scripted (dreams included) of our lifes, mostly life is scripted, some scenarios/scripts/events from centuries ago Nostradamus being one with the world towers collapse from bird like figures, as one would explain it in that time frame...

you did say Equal one would assume to be equal in this up coming time frame you would need a system to show why we are all equal, this would require a system/s that enables this like haveing the Akashic records to cross reference with the worlds workings systems being part of it to show why how because and what no...
dreams as dreams are a big part  of the future (dream professionals know this) as to what is played out as this system is what and is needed to controll the economies, i mean the economies of TV's Cars Houses all material posessions this to a degree (areas pending) is controlled one has to except this,

their is also the economy of energy this energy is what comes from fear/trauma etc = emotions = energy this energy is used to run the worlds systems, just like one raises energy to perform certain tasks with the mind but obviously with a different mind set...

their are many people in preparation to be involved in this change of the systems (worlds workings etc - New World) so as we in a full conscious state are able to change it for the better of all and fairly...
heres some of whats going on now, being Equal obviously just at different levels/areas...

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

i could go on for ages about this, gotta go hope it gives ya some more insight as to what is going on...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

Adrian

Dear Ether2,

The main reason the World is in the current state is Duality - the illusion or delusion of everything being separate.

While humanity subscribes to duality little progress can be made. It is duality, and the idea that everyone is separate to everyone else that gives rise to material greed, the desire for power, control etc.

Conversely, once humanity can see and know that All is One, that we are all Perfect and Divine Expressions of One Source, and whatever they do to "others" they do equally to them"selves", significant progress cannot be made.

The definition of Enlightenment is:

Freedom from Desire/Greed
Freedom from Hate/Anger
Freedom from Delusion/Duality

Once a person attains Enlightenment all that remains is Unconditional Love towards All forms of Life and Service to Others, including All Forms of Life before Self.

Before the "fall" humanity understood and lived by these, and some cultures still do, but 2012 is really about "remembering" and "transformation" followed by Evolution to the next stage of Humanity, but this will not be a one-time event on 21 December 2012, it is happening now. That pivotal date is simply the "tipping point" where all that are here to Evolve will be living accordingly.

In Love and Light,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ether2

mmm...

when one seeks desire or ya could extend this to greed, majority of the time it requires money this money has to be earnt in some way or another in order to earn/make money you are contributing to the economy creating generating employement as their is a big economy around employement which is creating generating material possesions for those who desire these material possesions (economy) for this and other reason I see no harm in creating employment for those to have food on the table...

if i knew ya better i could show ya something and you would soon see that "desire" is TO BE mans best friend, this statment is sacrilegious to some, i understand that...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

Adrian

Dear ether2

Quote from: ether2 on June 22, 2011, 08:27:34
mmm...

when one seeks desire or ya could extend this to greed, majority of the time it requires money this money has to be earnt in some way or another in order to earn/make money you are contributing to the economy creating generating employement as their is a big economy around employement which is creating generating material possesions for those who desire these material possesions (economy) for this and other reason I see no harm in creating employment for those to have food on the table...

if i knew ya better i could show ya something and you would soon see that "desire" is TO BE mans best friend, this statment is sacrilegious to some, i understand that...

good luck

love all

Your assumptions are based upon the need for a money/materialistic based society. Money, employment, religion, government etc are all systems of control that generally ensure that people can merely survive, or exist, by "working" for enough food, shelter and relaxation for continuity, and then discarded after 50 years or so when they "outlive their usefulness".

This system also isolates humanity from their own Spiritual nature, and vastly reduces the likelihood of achieving their "life mission".

All this is an illusion.

In a society that recognises the Oneness and Equality of All, where Service to Others Before Self out of Divine Love prevails, then everyone would willingly and joyfully offer and provide whatever Service they could, without any expectation of reward. Everyone would still have their every need met, but without the systems of control.

Of course there will be nothing frivolous such as all the material possessions people seek today, only all that appropriate to the Perfect society.

History has shown that whenever humanity reaches polar extremes, as now, a purgative event or Transition takes place to "reset" humanity, so the next opportunity to "get it right" can begin.

The "Great Flood" for example was a real event.  It is not biblical - the Old Testament is a summary and re-write of much older texts from Ancient Sumeria such as The Epic of Gilgamesh, which still describes the central theme that this apocalyptic event took place to "eradicate the sins of man".  Well "sin" does not mean "bad behaviour" as taught by religion, but rather "Original Sin" is the isolation of humanity from its Spiritual Nature, and Source, leading to a never increasing duality and material focus, and all those lead to.

I should mention that of course we are all Eternal and "Immortal" Expressions of Source, and that regardless of whatever takes place on Earth, every single person will continue on their Path, which, in the case of those "leaving" Earth, will, for most, continue in the Astral Realms.

In Love and Light,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Xanth

Quote from: Contenteo on June 22, 2011, 02:27:41
Phenomenal Read.

Totally worth the 35 minutes it takes to take in that info. It really delves into the history of 2012 and related topics. Will empower anyone who reads it in a 2012 convo.
Adrian definitely has an eloquent way with words.  :)

Adrian,
If I may take this quick opportunity to point your focus, albeit temporarily, to the sub-forum at the very bottom of the page?  ;)

Fresco

Quote from: Adrian on June 22, 2011, 05:00:46
The definition of Enlightenment is:

Freedom from Desire/Greed
Freedom from Hate/Anger
Freedom from Delusion/Duality

Once a person attains Enlightenment all that remains is Unconditional Love towards All forms of Life and Service to Others, including All Forms of Life before Self

Adrian
Could somebody please explain to me what Adrian means by Delusion/Duality??  I obviously know what delusion means, but what exactly does 'duality' mean??

Volgerle

Quote from: Fresco on October 25, 2011, 11:15:14
Could somebody please explain to me what Adrian means by Delusion/Duality??  I obviously know what delusion means, but what exactly does 'duality' mean??
separateness, not 'being one' or at least strongly connected to "others"

Fresco

Quote from: Volgerle on October 25, 2011, 13:09:33
separateness, not 'being one' or at least strongly connected to "others"
So you mean like having your opinion, or "marching to the beat of your drum"??

I still dont understand, can you elaborate??

CFTraveler

I think dualism is what he is talking about- the idea that everything that exists has its equal counterpart- like good vs. evil, black or white or up and down, etc.- since reality can be divided (infinitely) the human tendency seems to be to divide everything in diametrical opposites and call it 'whole'- converting a way to measure into some sort of 'system of principles'.
Or at least it's what I have gotten from observing dualistic theories.

Selea

Quote from: Fresco on October 25, 2011, 11:15:14
Could somebody please explain to me what Adrian means by Delusion/Duality??  I obviously know what delusion means, but what exactly does 'duality' mean??

Duality = making a difference between a thing and any other thing in absolute terms.

All concepts have a "truth" only for what it concerns your Self and your True Will. So, what you can call "outmost evil" for yourself, it can be the "absolute good" for another, and so on, and since you are *not you*, but connected with the whole it doesn't exist an absolute "evil" and an absolute "good" or any other dualistic concept.

Now you can ask, for example, it is not killing an evil thing in absolute? No, because also in this case it exists in this concept a duality between what you can call yourself and your Self. Can your Self kill someone? Can the Self be killed? Morover killing another individual without a motive is again born from a concept of duality that puts "you" apart from "others".

Read the Baghavad-Gita concerning this, where this concept it is explained fully (along many other things of the same nature, as for example the duality between acting/not acting).

Fresco

Ah okay, so kinda like 100 people dying in a plane crash would be a bad thing for their surviving families, but a really good thing for the local morgue and casket makers.

Amiright??

CFTraveler

More like this airplane crash would be the end to these people's earthly lives, and they would go on to whatever comes next.  It's neither good nor bad, it just is.  Of course all this 'metaphysical mumbo-jumbo' only applies if there is spiritual evolution, etc. etc.  So, the fact that it depends on a lot of stuff kind of makes my point.
If only the physical exists, then there is no dualism because there is only one thing and this conversation is moot.  If there is more than physical experience, then everything depends on what frame of reference you're looking at, because there is not just black or white, there's a whole lot of 'in betweens'.

Selea

Quote from: Fresco on October 26, 2011, 10:43:10
Ah okay, so kinda like 100 people dying in a plane crash would be a bad thing for their surviving families, but a really good thing for the local morgue and casket makers.

Amiright??

Maybe if you would have read the Baghavad-Gita as I adviced you would have spared yourself the waste of the 1 minute it did take you to both trying to understand what I said and write the above.

In little words: A) if you believe on the immortality of the soul, then the soul cannot die. If you don't believe in it, anyway the soul will be born and the soul will die, no matter what; B) you can think it "bad" if a familiar of yours die, but bad in respect to *whom*? The elephant in Africa cares not one bit about it. It is always this perceveing the *I* as the centre of the universe and apart from all the rest that causes these sort of sorrows and dualities.

"17. Hear me, ye people of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet.

18. These are dead, these fellows; they feel not. We are not for the poor and sad: the lords of the earth are our kinsfolk."

Fresco

Quote from: CFTraveler on October 26, 2011, 10:57:12
More like this airplane crash would be the end to these people's earthly lives, and they would go on to whatever comes next.  It's neither good nor bad, it just is.  Of course all this 'metaphysical mumbo-jumbo' only applies if there is spiritual evolution, etc. etc.  So, the fact that it depends on a lot of stuff kind of makes my point.
If only the physical exists, then there is no dualism because there is only one thing and this conversation is moot.  If there is more than physical experience, then everything depends on what frame of reference you're looking at, because there is not just black or white, there's a whole lot of 'in betweens'.

Aaah....gotcha.

It is what it is then, nothing more and nothing less

Fresco

Quote from: Selea on October 26, 2011, 12:05:57
Maybe if you would have read the Baghavad-Gita as I adviced you would have spared yourself the waste of the 1 minute it did take you to both trying to understand what I said and write the above
Yes drill sargeant.  I'll get right on that.

Would you like me to get you some coffee while I'm at it??

Lionheart

This image just came in from Nasa's own SOHO LASCO, it was seen Oct 24/2011. It seems like we have our own little "helpers in the skys". The narrator needs to get a personality though, lol. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDGFz7IQPE&feature=related

Karas

It would of made more sence if the tree story said "tree of Duality" insted of "tree of knowing good and evil" That way all can agree that everything is an illusion of our ego's.

Quote from: Lionheart on October 26, 2011, 19:39:11
This image just came in from Nasa's own SOHO LASCO, it was seen Oct 24/2011. It seems like we have our own little "helpers in the skys". The narrator needs to get a personality though, lol. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDGFz7IQPE&feature=related

I'm little sceptic. I just want the goverment to tell the truth for once in there life =/
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.