News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UFO-ET Dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

c0sm0nautt

Anyone having these as of late? Here is a lucid dream from last night:

"UFO War"
There is a huge battle going on. I had dream memories of being in this scene before. There were UFOs and fighter jets buzzing around the sky. I had hopped onto one of these four anti-aircraft guns which were lined up. The barrels were small and they were self loaded with these small shells. I couldn't figure out how to work the shells at first, but the guy next to me taught me how to properly load the weapon. I asked the guy what the battle was all about and he told me that the UFO-people/ETs had taken over a good portion of the world, "That they took over more and more territory. They took Europe and tried to take America." I didn't have astral awareness but had lucid awareness throughout the dream.

Are ETs coming into our reality?
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

astralnaut1

well  i had simple dreams where i saw swarms of UFO's and alien grays, but in one dream i was going with other ppl to a cave where was  paintings of alien grays and humans. The people told me that there was war between humans and grays, later in that dream alien grays sent small fly looking drone and human looking cyborg to kill me and cyborg at end of dream crushed my bones   :-(
mental layer by layer combat sux

astraladdict

Maybe y'all are making predictions in your dreams  :-D
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

the8reader

wow that scared me a bit. couple months maby more. i had 3 dreams one i was outisde my home, i felt uneasy so i wnt back in.. to hear a radio saying that there have been ufos seen all over and many of them..

the second one i had was at my home and we could see them comming down in little ufo's we got scared and hid in the house. ok maby it was more then three. but the next one i had was the same as the second, just hiding.

the last one. they got into the house i ran outside and it was all out crazzy ness haha things flying all over. then one stoped over us and emited a really bright light. then i woke up..

i have alot of dreams kinda like this. never good but just thought i would let someone know he wasent the only one haveing dreams like this..
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Orion-

Life from other planets isn't going to attack us and invade us. They're here to help.

If they would want to take over, well, think about it. They can reach us, which means they have incredible technology. Our weapons will be no problem for them to deal with at all. And, in order to archive the technology that is needed to reach us... I am quite sure they no longer show violence and abuse. The race would need to be loving so they can work together to do it, otherwise they would have destroyed themselves.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

the8reader

Quote from: Orion- on August 27, 2011, 21:13:20
Life from other planets isn't going to attack us and invade us. They're here to help.

If they would want to take over, well, think about it. They can reach us, which means they have incredible technology. Our weapons will be no problem for them to deal with at all. And, in order to archive the technology that is needed to reach us... I am quite sure they no longer show violence and abuse. The race would need to be loving so they can work together to do it, otherwise they would have destroyed themselves.

This maby be tru.but i dont think its all butterflys and unicorns in the universe and i think there are good and bad everything everywere.. so for all we know they may come to help and another my come to try and stop and vice versa.. we as a forum could argue this till our fingers bleed.. the question was has anyone had dreams like this... just because my dreams and his are about some kinda of invasion.. it would be hard to tell cuz that is a very strange situation.. he may have preceaved it as war.. it may or may not be... and not to rag on you but t seems no one here can just answer a question withoudt being neg. in some way shape or form.. if you have had a dream like this say yes and explain that is all. we dont need input on if they are good or bad. i told him about my dreams. and like i said im not trying to be mean just have been wondering y people cant just answer without just rambaling about how alians and waht not are good... sorry to burst bubble but there are two sides to everything. GOOD AND BAD
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

holygift33

I had one of those dream last night : there were many ships fighting in daylight. most of them were ufo but I don't know if there were from human or ET technology. The path of their flights doesn't match any known craft, like a plane or something. They were flying in circular trajectories or suddenly changing directions. Maybe some drones? I don't know...
I tried to find a video to explain and the most visually close to the description would be this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbmfFz-zEPs
It reminded me of the Iraki war and the pictures I've seen on TV when I was younger
I tried to find a way to escape the scene but the rest of the dream got even more weird : some ships landed and ET come to talk to me but it appeared to me that the ships were clearly fake ones. Even the ET which look like Gamorean guards from stars wars. They look completely fake like in a Ed Woods movie.
I was a bit scared but I saw that the ET just wanted to talk, but it look like it was a puppet or something.
Strange dream....

Actually, the most striking part of it is that when I walked up, I clearly remember having this dream once before when I was a teenager (the battle part, not the rest). It was clearly the EXACT same scene of the ufo battle

I don't know what to make of it. At least just to share it with you guys

mac

Quote from: c0sm0nautt on July 29, 2011, 21:33:00
Anyone having these as of late? Here is a lucid dream from last night:

“UFO War”
There is a huge battle going on. I had dream memories of being in this scene before. There were UFOs and fighter jets buzzing around the sky. I had hopped onto one of these four anti-aircraft guns which were lined up. The barrels were small and they were self loaded with these small shells. I couldn’t figure out how to work the shells at first, but the guy next to me taught me how to properly load the weapon. I asked the guy what the battle was all about and he told me that the UFO-people/ETs had taken over a good portion of the world, “That they took over more and more territory. They took Europe and tried to take America.” I didn’t have astral awareness but had lucid awareness throughout the dream.
You were lucid and allowed those bawstards to conquer the world? :)

QuoteAre ETs coming into our reality?
Coming?

omcasey

Orion,

A wonderful holding of the space. <3 (yes).

I have dreams, and also full conscious contact with dimensions beyond the Earth human dimension.

Some of you younger folks will be present for Earth's full planetary contact and galactic reconnection. Exciting times.

Blogs and vlogs.

http://consciousnessexploration.com/Consciousness_Exploration/Blog/Entries/2014/12/30_The_Extra-Terrestrial_Reality__Starseeded_in_the_Earth-Life.html

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB7343490EE36A2BF

slipknot0129

When I lost my grip on reality a month ago I let a alien gray impregnate me. My mom said I was going through labor pains when I was in the icu at the hospital, I'm a man. I did it because she was my true love.  We were having sex in my point of view but in reality I was going through labor pains.

Hard to say what to call it, it wasn't a dream because I was awake. They had to drug me to get me to sleep when I was in the icu.

Trepkos

I had hopped onto one of these four anti-aircraft guns which were lined up. The barrels were small and they were self loaded with these small shells. I couldn't figure out how to work the shells at first, but the guy next to me taught me how to properly load the weapon.

These sentences made me laugh, good time. I'm not lauging at you, because i fully recognise the situation.
I had this experience once, where the greys put me in some kind of suit loaded with two weapons. It all resembled like a 3D-shooting videogame (and i haven't played these kind of games for years). It was on another planet.

I asked the guy what the battle was all about and he told me that the UFO-people/ETs had taken over a good portion of the world, "That they took over more and more territory. They took Europe and tried to take America.

I believe these battles are taking place in the etheric regions of our solar system. And yes it's true, there is
a war going on between certain government factions and some ET's. But i don't know the details. My spiritual teacher says i'm still too "young" to understand all of this in detail.

FuzzyQuills

Well I tell you what, I will recount a dream I had two or three years ago about what seemed to be aliens of some kind. (I actually do 3D modelling as a hobby, and decided to try and recreate one of them in 3D for a game! :))

Anyway, here's what I saw:

I was for some reason servicing a powerline with my friends, when some of my friends started to run away! I was wondering why they were running, when I turned around and saw a MASSIVE starship descending down into the clouds!

It was quite possibly the most amazing piece of tech I had ever seen in a dream of mine, it was almost a huge city sitting on a powered hull (I modelled this behemoth too) and... I didn't have much time to look at the rest of it, because after a few moments of staring at the building's windows, some of them flickered, and everything went black.

Next thing I knew, I was inside some sort of corridor. I walked round towards a set of chairs, when i saw that one of my friends, in one of the chairs drinking Coke, was there (Perhaps the aliens grabbed some of our drinks down on Earth before leaving? :D) I then got taken in by one fo the aliens, and told that I was to see their planet. All I could guess is that these guys wanted to be allies of some sort.

I then went deeper into the ship as instructed, and came out of the bottom, onto what looked like Tatooine from Star Wars (or even mars? point being, the blue sky was unusual) that was where I walked with them for a bit... and woke up. :D

And there's my two cents. And for the record, I was not in lucid awareness, just a normal dream, with the only exception being the vividness in some places!
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Lumaza

I know this is a old post, but the "theme" of my question still fits here.

Have any of you ever flown the ET craft? I ask this because I have had times in the past via LDs, where I am in my backyard looking up at the night sky and I can see what looks like orbs flying in all different directions. It's quite the aerial display. A craft then lands by me and I get into it and am instructed to fly it.

The craft is small and as I approach it, I seem to be shrinking down to it's size. Once inside I see a metallic looking ball, I am told to put my two hands on it, so that it may "acclimate" to my energy or consciousness. That part is confusing. But soon, I am flying this craft, not by a instrument panel, but from my mind, telepathically.

I had this experience again last night, so once again, it is fresh in my mind. I have had about 6 experiences now wherein I am directed to fly some kind of craft. It seems to begin with me being outside admiring the night sky, then the lights/streaks begin to fill the sky. The aerial display I witness is awesome. That seems to be the trigger that shows me I am in a Dream and am Dreaming. I don't seem to be able to hold full waking consciousness for long though.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I'm glad you brought this up Lu. I've had these type dreams and phases. I had one of these actually witnessed a couple weeks later by someone else in total physical reality. If that's not a sync I don't know what is.

This wasn't a dream but a full on conscious phase about a year or so ago. I was drawn up into a craft. There were two 'aliens' with me. I was instructed to observe. There were two pilots. I stood behind them watching and they too appeared to be directing the craft telepathically through touch alone. They were pulling up holograms of the earth and other systems.

Interestingly when one of the two pilots became aware of our presence the two with me pulled me away. I understood it was to keep the pilots from locking in on my signature.

I've had dreams before and after this involving a battle.

ETA: almost forgot to answer the specific question. I have not as yet been instructed to fly one of the craft.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I figured you would know what I was talking about Nameless!  :wink:

Here are couple of interesting videos I found with a Google search on the topic  "Flying a ET craft in a Dream".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZdIWq-m4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHsm1Yuv-00

It seems the host "Grant Cameron" is very interested in the connection between "consciousness" and ET experiences.

I have never seen what I could confirm to be a actual UFO craft in my "real life/physical life" here. Years ago I did witness a large, what looked like flaming ball go over my head while I was floating on a raft in a pool. I found out later that some people perceived and also experienced this "fire ball" looking thing in a completely different and "shocking" way.   I just thought it was a "Bolide". It was wasn't that high in the sky though. Trying to remember more, I think it may have had a greenish tail to it, which is also strange. At least I thought so at the time. My friends that were with me saw it as well. Many people reported it. It made the local news as well.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I remember you saying you had seen a fireball. I've seen odd things such as what I stated but never what I could identify as a UFO. What I saw with one other person was too far away to make that distinction but the easiest way to describe it is to just say the stars moved.

I have found it interesting that each time I have noticed something odd or amiss in the sky there have been reports come out of sightings or interactions in the same area.

For the most part I'm left scratching my head.
I saved the video to watch later.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on November 25, 2018, 18:09:08
I saved the video to watch later.
I just posted another video in the above post. Grant said that he has 6 video interviews with people explaining/describing their experiences with flying a craft, in their Dreams. It's good to hear other people talking about this as well. They seem to be describing it the same way I experienced it myself.

In my Dream, I saw white streaks in the sky. Then I watched as one streak separated from the others. I watched as it got brighter and brighter as it closed in on my location. It then landed in our back yard and two small beings got out of it. They were the size of very small children. I just walked towards the craft like I knew what to do. There was no verbal communication or mental commands. It seemed I knew somehow what I was supposed to do.

omcasey

Flying a craft would be amazing.

If I have, even consciously experienced this, I have not brought the awareness of it back with me into physical space.

I treasure my experience with galactic consciousness. There is alot of it at this point and I would very much like for it to be more, and more consistent.

@17:10 I relay a few of my contact experiences, sightings and being on craft :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burCA3SF-jE

Casey