Video: Extra-terrestrial Contact

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-SGanlsR3I
February 24, 2010

LINKS
to videos mentioned [above] you'll find on the youtube page.....

zareste

kurtykurt42

You're crazy omcasey, delusional and need help!  :-D

omcasey

NoY

Ignazio

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 24, 2010, 23:43:17
You're crazy omcasey, delusional and need help!  :-D
Was that a joke? If not.... someone is cranky?

lonecrow66

You look like you have a little alien DNA in you. 

omcasey

mon9999

kurtykurt42

For those of you that don't know by now I am usually always joking, especially when it comes to calling people crazy because they see aliens.  :-D

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 09, 2010, 07:11:22
For those of you that don't know by now I am usually always joking, especially when it comes to calling people crazy because they see aliens.  :-D

Aw....  :-D  :-D
I didn't get your joke. sorry  :-D  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 09, 2010, 07:11:22
I'll take all of your posts as jokes from now on then.  ;)

lonecrow66

Quote from: omcasey on March 08, 2010, 23:56:03
I do?

I mean you are good looking but you have the features of a hybrid.  I've noticed that about most 2nd generation abductee's.  They all have a similar look.

Xanth

Quote from: lonecrow66 on March 10, 2010, 12:16:53
I mean you are good looking but you have the features of a hybrid.  I've noticed that about most 2nd generation abductee's.  They all have a similar look.
Now, now... the Astral Pulse isn't a dating site.  ;)

omcasey

The people here are quite young, and as I am pretty much staring down 50 I am sure there is no problem..
(never hurts hearing the compliment, though- both of them )

lonecrow66

Some of us are not spring chickens either.. I'm 38  (and married)  I was just pointing out I wasn't saying she is ugly or looks like an alien.  But her features are similar and remind me of hybrids.  If I were not married and in love I'd probably give you a go though :)

Xanth

omcasey

What are the features that remind you of hybrids??

mon9999

mon9999

lonecrow66

The space between your eyes is wider than most with olive shaped eyes that are perfectly horizontal with a smallish nose and also a horizontal small mouth,  narrowed chin. 

The whole package.  Mainly the eyes are characteristic of a hybrid.  The eyes are not as large as the real hybrids though.  Obviously. 

omcasey

hmm..

there are many races of beings, and many genetic combinations- are you referring strictly to human / zeta hybrids?

lonecrow66

I have no idea if any of these aliens are any species in particular.  We have not even proven they exist let alone where they are from.  I know aliens do exist and are visiting us without a doubt,  because I've seen the ships.  But actually classifying what type etc is hard to do.  So far the consensus is that there are greys.. and there are hybrids.  There also are human looking aliens. 

Hybrids look like a cross between greys and humans and have certain features,  skin types hair types,  and blood types.  Also interesting genetic backgrounds usually dealing with Irish and native american descent. 

Tiny

Dear omcasey,

I think folks are right, you look ET and I think your type, voice and facial expression are very similiar to a girl who runs a new-age cult by the name of "Desteni" http://www.youtube.com/user/desteniproductions?blend=1&ob=4
and she also talks about metaphysical and alien matters.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

lonecrow66

She doesnt look like that destini chick

She looks normal.