Video: Extra-terrestrial Contact

Previous topic - Next topic

radman32

HI Casey, my name is casey btw, and you remind me of my aunt a lot. You do look very young for being 50. My aunt has obe experiences too, and looks very young for her age. She has a sense of spirituality, and we connected on a strange level when we last met. She looks familiar to you.

And about you looking like a hybrid, I can see where people say that. But its funny that people say your alien like, because we're all some form of humanoid, and have origins from alien life, so ... it's not all that special, but still unique.

omcasey

Hi Casey,

I'm not 50 quite yet, just staring down the barrel at it- a few years to go still . .

I agree that every human consciousness has extra-terrestrial dimensions to it.  So, yes, nothing very special here.  I suspect that what some people detect as "ET" is a Soul whose main life experience has taken place on another planet (or planetS).  I dunno.  I know when I refer to "the earth humans" this is what I mean- those Souls who sort of specialize in earth experience, who have come here, predominantly, thus far, to get the bulk of their life experience..

Taoistguy

omcasey, you started this thread and I have seen your video. People have made comments about you being part alien. What is it you want to tell us? If you really are sent her to enlighten us you aren't doing very well. Are you still here?

CFTraveler

Quote from: Taoistguy on December 01, 2010, 20:25:04
  If you really are sent her to enlighten us you aren't doing very well. Are you still here?
Casey is a very nice woman who doesn't deserve this jibe.  If you really have seen her videos you'd know that she is exploring her experiences and trying to make sense of them, like anyone else. Why do you talk to her like this?

Taoistguy

I wasn't trying to kibe her. It was a serious question. I would like to get to the heart of the matter but was feeling like there was some sort of brick wall due to no further follow up to the previous comments. If she is correct, then this is extremely important. The quietness of her seemed to suggest it wasn't very important or there was no message.

Xanth

You could PM her and ask her directly.
I'm sure she wouldn't take offense to answering it... she's a hard woman to offend.  :)

Many here have tried... and I'm positive that all have failed.  LoL