Welcome to the 2012 discussions

Previous topic - Next topic

Karas

I'm sorry lionheart, I wish I can belive this but we gotta put the dots together and my findings are differnt then the new age beliefs. I have belived in so many things in the past such as 2012 shift and many conspiracys but theses are not spiritual experience.

I think I'm gona stop posting on theses 2012 post cause I don't wana break peoples spirituality and beliefs. It's like a black magician taking peoples energy away from them.    

Quote from: Killa Rican on February 09, 2012, 19:20:11
A lot of religious ancient texts are the works of channeled beings. Heck I can even make a religion myself of something I'm channeling and what it tells me, then spread awareness about it. The being would have more power as the collective thoughts and beliefs of people is directed towards it.

That's Why I agree most of the EFFED up religions are not actually the work of "Creator" gods, but beings who are taking "credit" for creating the universe...for some reason. It's so easy, so so easy for us humans to be at a disadvantage to the unseen world, and most dont even realize it. =/

that's a scary thought... What's your ideal of liberation?
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Killa Rican

QuoteI'm sorry lionheart, I wish I can belive this but we gotta put the dots together and my findings are differnt then the new age beliefs. I have belived in so many things in the past such as 2012 shift and many conspiracys but theses are not spiritual experience.

I think I'm gona stop posting on theses 2012 post cause I don't wana break peoples spirituality and beliefs. It's like a black magician taking peoples energy away from them.    

Apologys, for I may have been lost in the discussion coming here late, but what is it specifically that you dont agree with? As for the 2012 thing, I think you should express your opinions and views, maybe even make another thread for it if you feel. Lurkers can benefit being exposed to both sides of the discussion. I understand what your trying to convey, but what else would a forum be for?

that's a scary thought... What's your ideal of liberation?
Liberation from? You mean as in a spiritual "awakening" of any sort?
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Lionheart

Karas, are you under the opinion that change is a "bad thing"? I would never take hope away from anyone. I am a true believer that we control our own destinies. Mother Nature does what Mother Nature does, I saw a video recently that talked about Tsunami's etc. occurring and they basically took the opine that all you need to do is get out of the way. Earthquakes happen, Tsunami's, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Solar Flares etc., but we are still here. Everytime you see a major disaster you see people show their best sides. You see people band together as one to rebuild, to help each other. Unfortunately it takes something like a major disaster to show the best of humanity.

Karas

Hi krilla ^^

QuoteLiberation from? You mean as in a spiritual "awakening" of any sort?

Yea and that knowing that your spiritually liberated from karma etc.

Hi lionheart ^^

the first reason of my worry was sent in PM. Here's my second reason:

Maby I am afraid of change or perhaps my ego is to comforable in what I'm doing now that it doesn't want anything to get in it's way (you know how ego is =D )

My goal is to kill it pretty much so it can leave me alone -_- that's why it seems I'm contradicting myself in post, one minute I support a topic and give reasons for it then later I reject the idea and give a reason for that.
So I have have little issue within myself. hence the only reason why I post is cause of the ego wants to have it's say, ither good or bad.

After listening of hours and hours of lectures I now understand what I need to work on.  

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Killa Rican

QuoteHi krilla ^^

Yea and that knowing that your spiritually liberated from karma etc.

It's tricky because from personal experience I have reasons to strongly suspect the "spirit" and the "soul" to be separate, but yet connected. So it wont be simple to make an argument on the standpoint of engaging them separately when it comes to "Karma" or "awakening" depending on which your inferring.

I think we humans chose to be put here on this earth to Learn, Love, and Experience for our ulterior spiritual motive. But that in no way makes the universe and reality (In all forms) unconditionally loving as "new age" puts it. The same way we are predators to lesser life forms on this earth, is the same way we are the prey and victims to many unseen entity's that exist along side us. We share this Earth with them to. Every action and thought from us can affect there planes, and vice versa towards us. Not enough people are "AWAKE" to this because they cling too much to religion, materialism, and new age to care about what is really going on... most people dont know the reason why they think or react let alone whats hidden under the surface of their own ravenous mind..

"Awakening" in MY Opinion is the realization for the majority of humans to collectively accept and acknowledge the meta-physical and ALL that is around them, while abandoning the nihilistic world view of materialism.

Karma..I'm not sure..That's just a matter of subjective belief/interpretation as I am aware there's even some non-human entitys that support the ideal of karma while other groups dont accept it.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger