News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

O.K. I'm really worried about 2012 and the war between us in the demons. People say they have been training for centuries and that as of right now we dont stand a chance. Thats fine for right now but if we do master biokinesis where do we hide to train for as long as they did? There is so many of them how do we win...do we? Would a church work or a place of holy ground because i will get one built or something if it does just please help me understand more about this war.[?]

The whole Human/Demon war thing is fairy tale excrement, you'd do best to realise this - if there's going to be war it will be between humans and humans.

Clow

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

quote:

O.K. I'm really worried about 2012 and the war between us in the demons. People say they have been training for centuries and that as of right now we dont stand a chance. Thats fine for right now but if we do master biokinesis where do we hide to train for as long as they did? There is so many of them how do we win...do we? Would a church work or a place of holy ground because i will get one built or something if it does just please help me understand more about this war.[?]

The whole Human/Demon war thing is fairy tale excrement, you'd do best to realise this - if there's going to be war it will be between humans and humans.

And how exactly would u know this.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

no_leaf_clover

how exactly do you know there will be a war with demons in 2012?

from what i gather, this was some rumor started by dbz/ki people upon hearing ideas on prophecies etc. regarding 2012. the fact of the matter is that there is *no* evidence for a demonic war, while there is lots of evidence for otherwise, ie the coming of a previously-unknown (to most) planet.

sources for this range from clay tablets left by the sumerians to encounters in the astral that are being reported even on these boards. there are some topics in the prophecy/divination forum about this sort of thing.

when nibiru (or planet 'x') comes, there will supposedly be mass deaths upon earth, but most likely these will be caused by nibiru itself, and not anyone on the planet. we are already experiencing strange weather and volcanic/tectonic activity, and the sun is starting to flare up when it is supposed to be in its calm period. you have el nino, and a new system of weather here in the mainland US where the jet stream has relocated (and i myself am experiencing *tons* of thunderstorms now because of this), the activation of the ring of fire including the eruptions of many volcanoes for the first times in years all around the world, and there will be more violent changes as time progresses. there may eventually be a pole shift, but this doesn't necessarily have to happen. there may be great flooding, too. but how are we supposed to combat a planet that comes in from beyond mars? we just have to deal with what happens.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Clow

I'm not quite farmiliar with niburiu is it like a planet of course or another being. Then what if a pole shift happens then we have major problems demons and this planet X. Either way we have nine years i think to figure out what to do. Could'nt we us biokinesis to do something to our lungs so we didnt have to breethe? I'm not sure I'm just not ready to let the life of me and all the people i care about to go down the drain. There are so many people who use kinesis, psi, magic couldnt we find a way to combat it. I've been studying and traing for four years. Even if I studied for 100 years i would'nt be able to take this shift of demensions or changes by myself. So if everyone on earth could try to help maybe. Some of us even have specail things about us. I have a adittional question. I think its my anatomy but no matter how much ki i use i never seam to have burnout infact i think i may gain more?

So if anyone could look at this more and help me understand more.

Euphoric Sunrise

So something major MAY happen AROUND 2012. A lot of people assume almost automatically that it must be something bad. Why can't it be somethng positive. I far favour the idea of Planet X to the idea of a "demon" war, and i think it's the best theory of 2012 yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will do all those things people say it will. I read somewhere (possibly on these forums) that Planet X is in fact a hollowed out planet (essentially a space-ship) and it is being used to navigate the solar system, that it won't actually hit us, but merely come so close so as people will be enlightened to the "alien" (don't like that word for some reason) races and ascend, or something like that. I'll try find where i read it.
Of course, it's no good just favouring something that's positive just for that reason, but i think it's better than favouring something negative.
I guess this just fuels the idea that the human race is largely of a masochistic nature.

I believe this is my source on the Nibiru being a space-ship part. I can't be bothered reading the whole thing to find out, but it states the same thing anyway: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/flagshipnibiru.html
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Clow

I read through the site and thought that it might be true and i will keep it open i my mind. I don't think Nibiriu i s bad anymore but there is still the idea of 2012. Everyone seems to be dodging my question. What if...What if The demons come 2012 then what. Here we were sitting on our asses because it was only a possiblilty and here comes the apacolypse.

What I'm saying is even though there are good possibilities we need to hope for those and prepare for the worst!

Just please give that a thought...

no_leaf_clover

"Everyone seems to be dodging my question. What if...What if The demons come 2012 then what."

no one is dodging this dodging this question. you already have answers to that question in these posts (including my post saying "the fact of the matter is that there is *no* evidence for a demonic war...")

what if there is a demonic war? well, what if we are attacked by an army of mutant tv sets with mutated goat heads growing out of the screen? there is about the same amount of support for each of those two "what if"'s. i guess we would just be screwed, eh?

PS - thanks for that link, ES! you should've posted that sooner [:D]

cainam_nazier

A note for clarification.

The whole "demon war" as it is being called is NOT based on any of the 2012 ideas.  The idea of a war between man and beast is solely based on dreams and visions from vaious individuals, myself included.  Those of us who have had these dreams believe that it will begin BEFORE 2012, actually between 2006-2008.  Most of us also believe that the year 2012 will mark the end of these wars, or the turning point in the wars.

I myself have yet to see any proffecies about 2012 including a major war.  Most of them include some kind of natural catastrophy that wipes out most of mankind, not a war.

So far 3 different types of dreams have been recorded.  Those who have the dreams seem to only have one of the types but may have several dreams in that type.  The types are as follows. There are those who see the pre war stuff, and get info to help prepair them.  Then there are the ones who get nothing but being at war.  Then there are the ones like me who get pre, durring, and post war events.

I believe that this is going to happen because of what I have seen and the order in which I have seen it.  I have been getting things sequencially from the end to the begining.  The dreams I get from time to time now are becoming more aligned with the current state of the world.

But as it is with most things people believe I can provide you with no physical evidence.  Only a few things that I and many others have noticed that fall in line with theory.

Clow

The idea of mutant goat/t.v sets wouldnt be too bad be cause it would be hard for them to move but that isnt even a possibility. If the war happens which is possible i beleive alot of people have been feeling the changes of the demensions coliding. That is evidence. So we have a probability. If their was a big rumor about russia going to drop a bomb on the u.s. we are not just going to sit there and say it's only a rumor. I want to know how to prepare even if this wont happen.

Think about it muntant/t.v.'s were sarcasim this is serios. and yes if we dont prepare for these things that have been training for centuries then what... as you said we are screwed.

I've only heard tons of rumors that a war was going to happen in 2012. i had no idea that was when it would end. and if thats the case then there is no need to use biokinesis. anyway thank you for the posts i am really starting to understand other peoples point of view.

no_leaf_clover

"If the war happens which is possible i beleive alot of people have been feeling the changes of the demensions coliding."

dimensions simply don't 'collide'. it's better to think of dimensions not as separate places or things, but different levels of being/consciousness in the same amount of space, or no space at all, depending on what level you're talking about. us humans may transcend to a new level of consciousness after the event, but certainly not before it, for the transition itself is the event.

"If their was a big rumor about russia going to drop a bomb on the u.s. we are not just going to sit there and say it's only a rumor. I want to know how to prepare even if this wont happen."

it would depend very much on who was spreading the rumor, wouldnt it?

just as a suggestion, but it may be beneficial if you forgot about everything you believe now as far as 2012, and just go out on google or somewhere and dive into some search results without expecting to see anything in particular, and then do more research on what you find and go on from there. there are tons of theories out there about this sort of thing.

Clow

Google is where I heard of 2012 and I guess i put it into wrong words when I said coliding I guess it is Shifting. O.k. ur right about how it would matter who was spreading the rumor but none the less there is some kind of evidence the demons will come here. Do you think that they will stay in their demension forever. I havnt disscussed my theory with alot of people yet but here it goes.

We live in our own physical realm. Our realm has a big barrier around it. Now every now and then a strong demon breaks through letting weaker ones in. But our realm is hard for them to stay in. So they keep going in and out of the two realms untill one day... they adapt.
That is just a theory and my idea. I have no idea wear these rips in the barrier are. One of my friends Josie Smale who is very advandced in psi energy agrees with my theory.

So why risk being killed when it is just a rumor shouldnt we plan for this and if it doesnt happen then thats a big load of everyones chest.

Tayesin

Hi.  
You can go and look at the probabilities for 2012 yourself.  It's simple to create a timeline to walk along when your in meditation and view it without becoming attached to what you see.

There has been a lot written and predicted for the time. What I saw and some others who I took with me, was massive changes climaxing in 2012 followed by a fast period of settling down.  We also saw Lightships coming in over the water to take people off the planet, not all people, just the one's who are meant to go then.

We saw huge earthquakes, volcanic activity etc and all that other doom and gloom stuff. But, it also seems to be the end of certain things, and the start of the new age, so it is also a time when we will take the step up to the higher vibrationary level.

So, it would seem that there are negatives and positives for the time. Isn't that good LOL. All I can say is go and have a look for yourself, it might settle the whole idea for you.

Love always.

Clow

Are you talking about AP because I wont do that to many people get psi attacks from demons there. Never in Medetation have saw the future though but I will try.

With all of the stuff that will happen how should we survive. Will we that are left on earth survive.

Tayesin

quote:
With all of the stuff that will happen how should we survive. Will we that are left on earth survive.

In the meditation that we do here, we walk thru mists that are coloured the same as the chakras, so we feel the same attributes that relate to them.  After the purple, you can create an area where two paths lead off into opposite directions, one to the past and the other to the future.  Along the path you create signs that have the years written on them.  That's how you know where to stop and look around you.

Try not to get attached to what you see.  If you think that might be a problem, then let yourself see it as a third person. ie: watch yourself looking, as you watch from a distance.

I think that if we are meant to survive, something will cause the memories within us to open up, so we will know what to do.  Otherwise it might be a case of following your gut instincts to higher ground.  And just move on from there.

Many will survive, at least that's what I saw.  Lots won't.  But do not be afraid of it, remember, you chose to be here for these things.
And death is not something to be afraid of, it is as natural a process as birth, and a release from the body into a better existence.

Has that answered your questions ? i hope so.

Love always.

Clow

Yes it has answered very many questions thany you very much Tayesin

Tayesin

Your very welcome Clow.

tongeta99

Just to inform you that I have been training for 3 years now for the demons and I am sure by next year I will master the Super Humen Form and Biokinesis. And I will fight next with all of you in the war with the power of Biokinesis

zakaroth

can i ask exactly what you have been training? how can i train? and what does it accomplish?

ummm i just searched for 2012 on google and here is a quote from a webpage i found-

Some information is difficult to absorb, such as the nature of our hollow Earth and the ancient civilisations still living there. Like the fact that many people have actually traveled back in time to change the future of this planet and universe, many eons ago. And like the fact we have discovered how to make war ships invisible and time travel again, since 1943. And how the Apollo Moon Program was a cover-up of higher technology. Secret trips had already been made to establish bases on the Moon and Mars, and to explore other parts of our solar system since the early 60s. Finally, to whet your appetite a little more, or make you more skeptical, depending on where your awakening path is at, Earth is expected to slow its rotation, stop, and reverse its spin without catastrophes, along with being moved in space with the rest of the solar system to become part of the Sirian star system!

is it just me or does that sound a little far fetched?

Tayesin

quote:
Originally posted by zakaroth
is it just me or does that sound a little far fetched?

[:D] had a good laugh, thanks.

Love always.

Clow

lol i beleive that might be the nibiru theory but that is Very Far fetched. Changing the future making warship invisible establishing bases on mars. last part sounds like austin powers.[:D]

zakaroth

but clow could you tell me how you trained, what you trained and what you can do after you've trained- i'm intrigued!

Clow

With my third eye or ki itself.

With my third eye i just keep on opening it whenever it closed. So you can be in school or at work and just open it when it closes. For ki Tai chi works very well. Also you must practice your techniques every day. Scientificly food gives u energy. So eat this will give you enegy. Then after you train sleep. Sleep gives you time to go back over your techniques in your dreams even if you don't remeber the dream it still helps.

rantboi

quote:

Somebody needs to get a life...

-Ater

Clow