what's in store for us?

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Lately after hearing and watching the news about what's going on around the world, I can't help but felt depressed.. what's in store for our future? where will we be in our next lifetime? warzones? poluted places? the world has never been this crazy and chaotic.. I'm worried for the next generation, we could no longer deny what is happening..

What about the higher beings/spirit guide, the source/God, our higher selves, do they have plans for us? for this planet?
where could all of this leading?

sory for not so good english  :-(

Bedeekin

It is becoming more chaotic. I thought that when I was younger... I think it's a general 'young' thing... to realise the world is actually a complex thing and that you as one emerging person is helpless and just a bystander waiting for the world to throw its shitt at you.

But as an adult I have personally realised that this is actually true. It is chaotic.

But then... you can attribute it to the internet and what could be deemed information overload... coupled with millions of different opinions saying this is right and that is wrong.

Also there is a great deal of extremist views... science and religion are at loggerheads... spiritualist and materialist.

I think the problem is we all have far too much time on our hands and far too much conflicting information to deal with. Cognisant dissonance is abound.

Wi11iam

Quote from: mon9999 on May 20, 2013, 01:14:23
Lately after hearing and watching the news about what's going on around the world, I can't help but felt depressed.. what's in store for our future? where will we be in our next lifetime? warzones? poluted places? the world has never been this crazy and chaotic.. I'm worried for the next generation, we could no longer deny what is happening..

What about the higher beings/spirit guide, the source/God, our higher selves, do they have plans for us? for this planet?

Consciousness has plans for itself in relation to this planet and this galaxy and we are part of that, as surely as we are part of consciousness.  If you find the news getting your down, turn it off and look for some good news - there is plenty out there to be found but generally it is not as popular.

Be 'good news' for yourself and those around you.  That is one of the things you can do with you life.

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on May 20, 2013, 01:51:15
It is becoming more chaotic. I thought that when I was younger... I think it's a general 'young' thing... to realise the world is actually a complex thing and that you as one emerging person is helpless and just a bystander waiting for the world to throw its shitt at you.

But as an adult I have personally realised that this is actually true. It is chaotic.

But then... you can attribute it to the internet and what could be deemed information overload... coupled with millions of different opinions saying this is right and that is wrong.

Also there is a great deal of extremist views... science and religion are at loggerheads... spiritualist and materialist.

I think the problem is we all have far too much time on our hands and far too much conflicting information to deal with. Cognisant dissonance is abound.

There is order and structure to be found - it takes a bit of work and coordination but what appears to be 'chaos' is really a matter of personal perspective and having time on ones hands is not the problem so much as how that time is spent.  The internet simply shows what once was only known by 'the gods' regarding human interaction but it does not show everything. 

Bedeekin

It shows me enough.

Yes... there is an order and no chaos... and the internet isn't all that. You know... it's a wonder I can make any decisions or get up in the morning and make it through life without killing myself without you correcting me William.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on May 20, 2013, 02:34:06
It shows me enough.

Yes... there is an order and no chaos... and the internet isn't all that. You know... it's a wonder I can make any decisions or get up in the morning and make it through life without killing myself without you correcting me William.

It is nothing to wonder about Ben.  I am not correcting you, I am offering another way of looking at things.

:)

Bedeekin

I know.  :wink:

I also see it from that angle... I was just offering an off-hand observation about the feelings mon9999 is talking about. Empathising with them.

I wasn't going to go into chaos and order or the finites of the internet.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't know how to treat, use or assimilate the information on the internet... or not everyone is equipped to deal with the onslaught of information.. which no doubt leads to a lot of cognitive dissonance and confusion about most things.

To the average person the world is chaotic... and without a LOT of number crunching and maybe an understanding of John Nash's algorithms in practical terms it is chaotic. Sure everything has rhyme and reason.

ForrestDean

There's definitely a lot going on around the planet to be sure.  There's over 7 billion people on the planet all of which are going through their own personal conflicts at an individual level.  When you combine that collectively you get what seems to be a choatic world.  The world is literally a reflection of society.  Your reality is also a reflection of yourself.  But all these conflicts are actually excellent opportunities.  We have many learning opportunities to which our consciousness can grow, develop, and evolve.  That's what makes this reality so interesting.  This reality is extremely dense and low in vibration that allows for a great number of varying beliefs, perceptions, and manifestations of all sorts that is not as readily available in the much higher vibratory realms or realities where everything is seemingly perfect and instantanious.

Sure, many of the experiences in this reality are horrific and extremely unpleasant.  These are experiences that we must learn to work through and learn from.  But that is all they are, just experiences.  Universe does not recognize what is horrific or what is pleasant or unpleasant.  At our current level, it is impossible to know the true intentions of our Higher Self, but I feel quite certain that our True Self or Higher Self does not recognize such perceptions either.  There is no judgement of events or situations that transpire.  There is only experience.  All experiences, whether it is perceived as pleasant or unpleasant by the conscious ego mind of the incarnated individual, is valuable experience needed to progress until the Higher Self has all the experience needed to graduate from the physical realm and onto greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.

I don't watch the news myself.  I really don't see the point.  It's all mostly fear based, negative, brainwashing propoganda, and I can certainly understand how watching too much of it can make a person feel somewhat depressed or even agitated with society.  As was mentioned earlier, life can be more pleasant if we focused on that which makes us happy rather than keeping our attention on that which doesn't.  Again our reality is a reflection of our self.  We can not change the world.  We can only change ourself and the world will reflect as a result.  You can not look into the mirror and reach out with your hand and force your reflection to change from a frown into a smile.  You must first smile.  :-)

When the world seems chaotic, confusing, overwhelming, and out of control, it's best to just simply let it go.  Just let go, relax, free your mind, and focus on the pleasant things.  Because the only thing that matters is the here and now.  The tomorrow is irrelevant as there is no tomorrow.  There is only Now.  For myself, sometimes it's nice to just go to the park, lay by a creek and listen to the wind blowing through the trees, go hiking through the woods, and just focus on the relaxing moment.  However, this isn't about ignoring the world around you.  Far from it.  When the moment arises, help and serve others before serving yourself.  There is no greater sense of purpose or gratification than serving others for the benefit of all.  Even if you find yourself in a time of conflict try focusing on helping those around you.  You may find that doing so is the most theraputic.  You are actually benefiting yourself by helping and serving others before yourself.  But only do so when the opportunity presents itself.  There's no reason to force a situation.  That has the potential of creating more conflict down the road.

Again, just let go and flow with life.  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA2t7PztCtE&t=4m6s

mon9999

Quote from: ForrestDean on May 20, 2013, 10:30:48
There's definitely a lot going on around the planet to be sure.  There's over 7 billion people on the planet all of which are going through their own personal conflicts at an individual level.  When you combine that collectively you get what seems to be a choatic world.  The world is literally a reflection of society.  Your reality is also a reflection of yourself.  But all these conflicts are actually excellent opportunities.  We have many learning opportunities to which our consciousness can grow, develop, and evolve.  That's what makes this reality so interesting.  This reality is extremely dense and low in vibration that allows for a great number of varying beliefs, perceptions, and manifestations of all sorts that is not as readily available in the much higher vibratory realms or realities where everything is seemingly perfect and instantanious.

Sure, many of the experiences in this reality are horrific and extremely unpleasant.  These are experiences that we must learn to work through and learn from.  But that is all they are, just experiences.  Universe does not recognize what is horrific or what is pleasant or unpleasant.  At our current level, it is impossible to know the true intentions of our Higher Self, but I feel quite certain that our True Self or Higher Self does not recognize such perceptions either.  There is no judgement of events or situations that transpire.  There is only experience.  All experiences, whether it is perceived as pleasant or unpleasant by the conscious ego mind of the incarnated individual, is valuable experience needed to progress until the Higher Self has all the experience needed to graduate from the physical realm and onto greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.

I don't watch the news myself.  I really don't see the point.  It's all mostly fear based, negative, brainwashing propoganda, and I can certainly understand how watching too much of it can make a person feel somewhat depressed or even agitated with society.  As was mentioned earlier, life can be more pleasant if we focused on that which makes us happy rather than keeping our attention on that which doesn't.  Again our reality is a reflection of our self.  We can not change the world.  We can only change ourself and the world will reflect as a result.  You can not look into the mirror and reach out with your hand and force your reflection to change from a frown into a smile.  You must first smile.  :-)

When the world seems chaotic, confusing, overwhelming, and out of control, it's best to just simply let it go.  Just let go, relax, free your mind, and focus on the pleasant things.  Because the only thing that matters is the here and now.  The tomorrow is irrelevant as there is no tomorrow.  There is only Now.  For myself, sometimes it's nice to just go to the park, lay by a creek and listen to the wind blowing through the trees, go hiking through the woods, and just focus on the relaxing moment.  However, this isn't about ignoring the world around you.  Far from it.  When the moment arises, help and serve others before serving yourself.  There is no greater sense of purpose or gratification than serving others for the benefit of all.  Even if you find yourself in a time of conflict try focusing on helping those around you.  You may find that doing so is the most theraputic.  You are actually benefiting yourself by helping and serving others before yourself.  But only do so when the opportunity presents itself.  There's no reason to force a situation.  That has the potential of creating more conflict down the road.

Again, just let go and flow with life.  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA2t7PztCtE&t=4m6s

Thank you forrestdean! I need this now! my tears were flowing after I read your reply.. It makes so much sense.. it's true helping others elevate my vibration. its a very nice feeling! thank you!

Wi11iam

My own perspective based on personal experience is that the Universe does indeed recognize what is horrific, pleasant/unpleasant because it is not just the machinery making it possible for experience to been had.
It is imbued with consciousness.

I have found that one can ride the machinery of this experience and one can delve deeper into how it all works.

You can know the true intentions of the thing called 'higher self/true self - and very intimately too - like a close loving friendship and there are a number of ways in which one can commune with that aspect of the self...unknown but certainly not unknowable.

There are many experiences which Higher self is involved, and this one is not about IT graduating from the physical and thus having the credentials to experience greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.  Higher self does not judge experience in that context - marginalizing one for the other is not sourced at higher self levels- in relation to YOU, this physical universe is no more or less grandiose or preferable than any other.
It is not only experience but data produced from that experience and understanding the relationship 'spirit' has with 'physical' - and the fact that you are here within the density of this universe - suited up in your present form, gathering data of experience which can be added to the whole, more-so if that experience is focused on that objective which is your choice to do or not.

Enjoy the ride and enjoy uncovering and working with the machinery that makes the ride possible.

When I first started to think more about the experience of life I was involved with here, I was coming from a place where I had learnt to 'enjoy the ride' in order to deal with it...this involved shutting down painful memories and getting on with life - but then I entered a phase of (Christian) religion and 'God' became the first impression I had that something conscious was very interested in the physical reality we are all involved with here, and as I evolved in my understanding the relationship which formed also transformed, and the 'higher self' which was 'God' and seen as something 'outside' and not of 'me' - changed as I began to literally be instructed (through that connection) and the communication was more one way...I 'prayed' and 'the universe' answered in how things unfolded.

The interaction became more two way as I learned through observing the way serendipity and synchronicity worked together to provide these answers to questions, and letting go of those painful experiences - child abuse, racism, bullies, con artist, manipulators, control freaks, broken hearts, betrayal etc...the things that help cause physical, mental, emotional, spiritual pain - these are intimately understood by 'higher self' and there is tremendous empathy involved but also a kind of sternness which propels one into realizing that these things need to be let go of, not through hiding them and denying they ever happened, but by acknowledging that they did happen but have no power over you - I once was a victim and now I am not.

A higher self concept which cannot relate to your personal and sometimes painful journey is of no use in your healing process - no more useful than if you were to keep in denial and 'get on with life' - understanding, healing and closure are integrate and necessary to growth and personal transformation.

From 'God' I evolved my understanding as that relationship transformed - largely due to the communications process which I had developed and refined (and am still refining) as it became apparent that I could have a consistent two way communication with this 'God' which used the opportunity this method afforded to reveal by degree that it was 'me'  - a previously unknown aspect of 'me' - a 'big brother' me - a best friend, companion and confidant 'me' a 'me' that could intimately relate to my joy and pain as if...it had experienced them with 'me', which of course it had, and does...- And the communication became like talking to someone on a phone or through the internet...this is the device I used - although it was a lot more simple looking to begin with - the bulk of the symbols etc were added as the depth of the communications evolved and matured.

Like anything, one has to work at it to get the results, but be assured - your higher self is able to transmit and reflect itself (your true self) and its (your true self's) intentions back to you and you rob yourself of a great opportunity not to learn to know this or simply 'go along for the ride' when you could really get into the 'how it all works' and live your life experience being aware of these answers intimately and actively being a purposeful co-creating partner in what is unfolding here in this physical density you are experiencing.

mon9999

Quote from: Wi11iam on May 20, 2013, 18:11:38
My own perspective based on personal experience is that the Universe does indeed recognize what is horrific, pleasant/unpleasant because it is not just the machinery making it possible for experience to been had.

I have found that one can ride the machinery of this experience and one can delve deeper into how it all works.

You can know the true intentions of the thing called 'higher self/true self - and very intimately too - like a close loving friendship and there are a number of ways in which one can commune with that aspect of the self...unknown but certainly not unknowable.

There are many experiences which Higher self is involved, and this one is not about IT graduating from the physical and thus having the credentials to experience greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.  Higher self does not judge experience in that context - marginalizing one for the other is not sourced at higher self levels- in relation to YOU, this physical universe is no more or less grandiose or preferable than any other.
It is not only experience but data produced from that experience and understanding the relationship 'spirit' has with 'physical' - and the fact that you are here within the density of this universe - suited up in your present form, gathering data of experience which can be added to the whole, more-so if that experience is focused on that objective which is your choice to do or not.

Enjoy the ride and enjoy uncovering and working with the machinery that makes the ride possible.

When I first started to think more about the experience of life I was involved with here, I was coming from a place where I had learnt to 'enjoy the ride' in order to deal with it...this involved shutting down painful memories and getting on with life - but then I entered a phase of (Christian) religion and 'God' became the first impression I had that something conscious was very interested in the physical reality we are all involved with here, and as I evolved in my understanding the relationship which formed also transformed, and the 'higher self' which was 'God' and seen as something 'outside' and not of 'me' - changed as I began to literally be instructed (through that connection) and the communication was more one way...I 'prayed' and 'the universe' answered in how things unfolded.

The interaction became more two way as I learned through observing the way serendipity and synchronicity worked together to provide these answers to questions, and letting go of those painful experiences - child abuse, racism, bullies, con artist, manipulators, control freaks, broken hearts, betrayal etc...the things that help cause physical, mental, emotional, spiritual pain - these are intimately understood by 'higher self' and there is tremendous empathy involved but also a kind of sternness which propels one into realizing that these things need to be let go of, not through hiding them and denying they ever happened, but by acknowledging that they did happen but have no power over you - I once was a victim and now I am not.

A higher self concept which cannot relate to your personal and sometimes painful journey is of no use in your healing process - no more useful than if you were to keep in denial and 'get on with life' - understanding, healing and closure are integrate and necessary to growth and personal transformation.

From 'God' I evolved my understanding as that relationship transformed - largely due to the communications process which I had developed and refined (and am still refining) as it became apparent that I could have a consistent two way communication with this 'God' which used the opportunity this method afforded to reveal by degree that it was 'me'  - a previously unknown aspect of 'me' - a 'big brother' me - a best friend, companion and confidant 'me' a 'me' that could intimately relate to my joy and pain as if...it had experienced them with 'me', which of course it had, and does...- And the communication became like talking to someone on a phone or through the internet...this is the device I used - although it was a lot more simple looking to begin with - the bulk of the symbols etc were added as the depth of the communications evolved and matured.

Like anything, one has to work at it to get the results, but be assured - your higher self is able to transmit and reflect itself (your true self) and its (your true self's) intentions back to you and you rob yourself of a great opportunity not to learn to know this or simply 'go along for the ride' when you could really get into the 'how it all works' and live your life experience being aware of these answers intimately and actively being a purposeful co-creating partner in what is unfolding here in this physical density you are experiencing.

That sounds interesting.. I like your concept and I wanna know more..
How did you stablish a communicaton with God/higher self?
what's that seal? how do you use that?

Astralzombie

That's his Ouija and we have already tried to get him to explain it in lore detail but he won't. Personally, I would make a million of those bad boys and make a quick buck (all for charity, of course.).
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ForrestDean

Quote from: Wi11iam on May 20, 2013, 18:11:38

There are many experiences which Higher self is involved, and this one is not about IT graduating from the physical and thus having the credentials to experience greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.  Higher self does not judge experience in that context - marginalizing one for the other is not sourced at higher self levels- in relation to YOU, this physical universe is no more or less grandiose or preferable than any other.

From 'God' I evolved my understanding as that relationship transformed - largely due to the communications process which I had developed and refined (and am still refining) as it became apparent that I could have a consistent two way communication with this 'God' which used the opportunity this method afforded to reveal by degree that it was 'me'  - a previously unknown aspect of 'me' - a 'big brother' me - a best friend, companion and confidant 'me' a 'me' that could intimately relate to my joy and pain as if...it had experienced them with 'me', which of course it had, and does...- And the communication became like talking to someone on a phone or through the internet...this is the device I used - although it was a lot more simple looking to begin with - the bulk of the symbols etc were added as the depth of the communications evolved and matured.

And that's what really matters.  Beautifully said!  I definitely honor and respect the journey you are on.
8-)

Quote from: mon9999 on May 20, 2013, 18:02:26
Thank you forrestdean! I need this now! my tears were flowing after I read your reply.. It makes so much sense.. it's true helping others elevate my vibration. its a very nice feeling! thank you!

:-)

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on May 20, 2013, 20:53:04
That's his Ouija and we have already tried to get him to explain it in lore detail but he won't. Personally, I would make a million of those bad boys and make a quick buck (all for charity, of course.).

Hey what!  I have been explaining in some detail in different threads!  The only personality on this board who has even asked to know more, wasn't even you Simon!

:D

Quote from: mon9999 on May 20, 2013, 18:22:30
That sounds interesting.. I like your concept and I wanna know more..
1: How did you stablish a communicaton with God/higher self?
2: what's that seal? how do you use that?

1: I gave a pretty good outline as to how contact/communication evolved with higher self in my last post.  I don't think I could elaborate more without going into personal detail citing particular events, which I would be happy to do as examples of communication types...

2:  The 'seal' is a conglomerate of meaningful symbols etched onto the back of a mirror tile.  It uses the same principle as Ouija, and when I first began to use it I did so in the (Ouija) tradition of 'communicating with those who have passed on' (died) and evolved from there.  All along I was really communicating with 'higher self' which is connected with all consciousness and is both an Entity in its own right (sovereign) and connected with other Entities in their own right (sovereign) and all are united in co- creation - altogether forming The Universal Entity, which could be regarded as 'God' although Sovereign Entities are 'gods' in their own right.

I used this and other similar devices as a means of communicating with these Entities (This Entity) :) 

Quote from: ForrestDean on May 20, 2013, 21:22:36
And that's what really matters.  Beautifully said!  I definitely honor and respect the journey you are on.
8-)

:-)

It is the same journey we are all on.  Worthy of honor and respect - thank you for your expressions too.  :)

Xanth

If watching the news causes you to become depressed... why watch the news?
Why ADD to the negativity being caused in this world?
Why not focus on the positive instead... more importantly, the positive within your own life and your ability to affect positivity in others?

mon9999

Quote from: Xanth on May 26, 2013, 20:09:36
If watching the news causes you to become depressed... why watch the news?
Why ADD to the negativity being caused in this world?
Why not focus on the positive instead... more importantly, the positive within your own life and your ability to affect positivity in others?

I'm aware of that, but lately, I just become so sensitive or concerned.. I can't help it. It's as if I become a very humanitarian person suddenly, It's hard to explain.. Maybe it's because I'm an empath. This is not the first time I experienced this.. It come and go in every couple of months and I don't like it. It's feels as if it's my responsibility to fix this world.. logically I know this isn't right, but my emotions and feelings seems to have a mind of its own   :cry:

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on May 26, 2013, 20:59:47
I'm aware of that, but lately, I just become so sensitive or concerned.. I can't help it. It's as if I become a very humanitarian person suddenly, It's hard to explain.. Maybe it's because I'm an empath. This is not the first time I experienced this.. It come and go in every couple of months and I don't like it. It's feels as if it's my responsibility to fix this world.. logically I know this isn't right, but my emotions and feelings seems to have a mind of its own   :cry:
No...
Dude, I'm the same way.  Honestly.  Lately, it's become 100x's worse as well... I've begun DIRECTLY feeling what others feel.  It's hella confusing... because I don't know if what I'm feeling is coming from me, or someone else.  Sometimes it's easy to recognize it.  Other times I just wanna dig myself a hole and crawl in.  LoL

It's about opening yourself up to a much wider perspective.  The perspective of what we truly our... consciousness.  Try, for even a second, to look at the world with that perspective.  I guarantee the world will begin to look MUCH different.

I do read the news... it doesn't bother me anymore.  It used to... it really did.  Then I simply gave up... it's not a giving up as in giving up on caring about the world.  You CAN care about the world and still give up on over analyzing things.  It's about accepting where change comes from and working from that position.

Change can come from one of two places:  Fear or Love.

Start making the choices where change begins with Love and those same changes will not only end in Love, but they're increase 10 fold by the time they end... and you'll have not only made your life better, you'll have made the world 10 fold better.  :)

ForrestDean

Quote from: mon9999 on May 26, 2013, 20:59:47

Ahh yeah, the pendulum of life.  Just as there are waves in the ocean there is a rhythm to all aspects of life.  There is a rhythm when we breathe in and out.  There is a rhythm to our heart beat.  Our body's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth itself has a heart beat or a pulse.  Each and every star has a pulse.  Galaxies have a pulse.  There is a rhythm to the rise and fall of civilizations.  There is even a rhythm to evolotion.  Evolution is not a steady gradual process as some would believe.  There is a rhythm to the seasons.  There is a rhythm to our sleep cycle.  And on and on and on.

So just as there is a rhythm to all these things, our emotions are no exception.  We all have our ups and downs all because of this so called "Law of Rhythm".  It helps if we are prepared for it however.  Being prepared often requires a bit of self observation so that you can recognize when the wave begins to fall.  The practice of "letting go" like I mentioned earlier is also excellent in reducing or even illiminating the affects of this rhythm.

If you've ever noticed when you watch the news there are times when no matter what they show it does not seem to alter your mood or personality at that time because you may feel very positive and uplifted at that moment for whatever reason, but a week or two later the news feels emotionally draning easily causing frustration or depression.  And it's not just the news, it could be just life in general or many different aspects of it.  Sometimes when we look at the world around us and the destruction we are causing, due in no small part in satisfying the demands of our ego, it can take an emotional toll, and then other times we feel very good and positive about our life and the way things are going.  It's just all part of the cycle.  :wink:

Wi11iam

Quote from: ForrestDean on May 26, 2013, 23:54:45
Ahh yeah, the pendulum of life.  Just as there are waves in the ocean there is a rhythm to all aspects of life.  There is a rhythm when we breathe in and out.  There is a rhythm to our heart beat.  Our body's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth itself has a heart beat or a pulse.  Each and every star has a pulse.  Galaxies have a pulse.  There is a rhythm to the rise and fall of civilizations.  There is even a rhythm to evolotion.  Evolution is not a steady gradual process as some would believe.  There is a rhythm to the seasons.  There is a rhythm to our sleep cycle.  And on and on and on.

So just as there is a rhythm to all these things, our emotions are no exception.  We all have our ups and downs all because of this so called "Law of Rhythm".  It helps if we are prepared for it however.  Being prepared often requires a bit of self observation so that you can recognize when the wave begins to fall.  The practice of "letting go" like I mentioned earlier is also excellent in reducing or even illiminating the affects of this rhythm.

If you've ever noticed when you watch the news there are times when no matter what they show it does not seem to alter your mood or personality at that time because you may feel very positive and uplifted at that moment for whatever reason, but a week or two later the news feels emotionally draning easily causing frustration or depression.  And it's not just the news, it could be just life in general or many different aspects of it.  Sometimes when we look at the world around us and the destruction we are causing, due in no small part in satisfying the demands of our ego, it can take an emotional toll, and then other times we feel very good and positive about our life and the way things are going.  It's just all part of the cycle.  :wink:

You bring up some good points.  These rhythms might be like the background noise of the engine of the Hologram.  Learn to appreciate the rhythm and the affects will become null and void...a fine balance between being stone and water - not ruled by the emotions but neither indifferent. 

Stillwater

I feel as though it is fair to say that alot of dark trends are looming on the horizon, and that alot of upheavel is due the world from "debts" we have accrued by environmental destruction or social opression.

But this is not the only time in history that the horizon was dark and seemingly unknowable, nor is it the darkest even, though it looks bad. Consider the plague times in the west... the entire continent was decimated, with some places losing 2/3 of their populations. People for sure thought that those had to be the endtimes, and that Jesus was coming back tomorrow for certain. Or what about the industrial revolution in England and the US? Some of the darkest squallor and degrading conditions humans have ever experienced in the name of progress; people worked 18 hour days in smoke-and-soot-choked tenement cities, chained to their factory seemingly for life, with no decent human experiences at all.

We have trouble looming, but I don't see anything as dark as those days. And not everything which will uproot your way of life will be entirely negative; often change, even seemingly negative change can be a doorway to new and meaningful experiences. Perhaps you may lose your job or you home, but you will be given the opportunity to live and codepend on a community of caring people you never would have met or interacted with otheriwise. Maybe your country will experience a hit to its standard of living, but you will get a chance to finally drop all the tech that clutters our modern lives and appreciate the natural world.

Most negative situations can be made into an opportunity or a new and worthwhile set of experiences if you don't view yourself as a victim.

Think of how hard it is to really harm someone who takes every adversity as a new challenge or game- because that is the key, if you remember it is all a game, you will start having fun again!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Astralzombie

QuoteHey what!  I have been explaining in some detail in different threads!  The only personality on this board who has even asked to know more, wasn't even you Simon!

It's no big deal but I know how much you dislike being wrong and appreciate it when it is possible to set things straight. You're welcome, Willie.

From my post on March 12, 2013

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 12, 2013, 10:44:05
I know it annoys you to get off topic but would you please explain your mirror of the Earth. I never understood what your avatar was until I saw it in the member's art thread.

It is amazing to say the least and completely fascinating to look at. I am not asking from a critical stance, I just want to know what inspired you to may such a beautiful piece that appears to be so much more than just art.

Thanks,

A fan.

Does this qualify as asking to know more?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on May 27, 2013, 05:02:02

Does this qualify as asking to know more?

Oh so that was you Si!  This is another reason why it is good just to speak for oneself rather than for each other, as sometimes happens on this board...sometimes it gets confusing who said what.  I will C&P you question here and answer it, along with your other ones in the thread I created re 'Ouija'...

Thanks - and my apologies for 'getting it incorrect' :)  

PS

I appears that I did give you an answer at the time Simon...

QuoteThe answers to your questions can be heard on my you tube channel regarding these art works Simon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGEseV-w54&list=PL6fZF9xJoBFSCDJQjJDhV4-1mOli6NU7v

Understandably the videos are long for the purpose of in depth explanation – you would need to be genuinely interested.
It is not unrelated to this topic but most likely could do with its own thread – something I am contemplating.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_integral_philosophy/our_future_in_the_physical_universe-t40012.0.html;msg327897#msg327897