Where will you be on Dec 21, 2012?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Quotewhen i quote the movie it was only just that. A quote of a movie. I am not basing ANY facts beleifs or ideas from the said movie, but that paticular line keeps running though my head, and the helplesness and empty feeling of tring to get people to understand as well as accept. Do not think i am misguided, at least no more or less than anyone eles, I just find Anaologies easier to deal with people on a mass scale. Not so much as persons, that i can connect with, ya know?

I hear ya, sorry if I assumed wrong....friends?  :D  

Nay

Teomim

Sheeit. OF COURSE!!!

i love all youz guys!

PLUR

(for those of you who do no know what PLUR is i means Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect)

~Z?~
"I do not take drugs. I am drugs." -Salvadore Dali

~Music is my Sinaquanon~

coolbreeze

Yes I have heard about the 2012 prophecy, bunch of bs, I say. I recently finished an Earth Science class. We did learn about the switching of magnetic poles, but there was nothing that showed that this had anything to do with solar flares. Please show me some hard core reliable facts that theorize this had something to do with the poles switching.

RT

Ok this is my first post, but I consider myself an expert on 2012 in many ways.  2012 is not in anyway a doomsday period, it is a new begin and accession into a higher dimension for most of us.  It is not just the Mayans that predicted this date but many many different cultures and people of great wisdom.

If you take a moment yourself and start to do the research you will see all of the 2012 information cross referencing itself about what is going to transpire. You will have to come to a conclusion in your own right.

Even the Time travelers at Montauk could not break the barrier of 2012 and 2013.

I myself have tried to see the years and only find it thick and heavy, that is the only way I can describe those years.  Kind of like something is trying to keep everyone from seeing it.  I have spoken with many people with abilities like mine own and they appear to be getting the same results.

I will give you all a great link to start the research on 2012, because I can assure you it is of great significance for us all.

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/link.htm

I believe this date is so significant that I am in the process of constructing a site/forum just for 2012 talk.   This site will be up in about a month and it will be free.

Before people start to slam this date I would suggest to do your research and then you can make an intelligent comment that contains some wisdom, I think most will find the link I provided a great start.

Again there is nothing to worry about 2012, this will be a wonderful transformation for all of us.  

Warmest regards,

RT

RT

Quote from: coolbreezeYes I have heard about the 2012 prophecy, bunch of bs, I say. I recently finished an Earth Science class. We did learn about the switching of magnetic poles, but there was nothing that showed that this had anything to do with solar flares. Please show me some hard core reliable facts that theorize this had something to do with the poles switching.

There are many hard core facts about what is transpiring it started about 1987 and has been going on for quite some time.  Your not going to learn this in a basic Earth Science class.

You just need to look around you Weather, Wars, and Chaos.  Why do you need someone or something to valid the inner senses you already have.

But if you need more........

Schumann's resonance 7.83 Hz increasing (Earth's pulse) for instance it has been at a constant for thousands of years until 1987 where it has dramatically increased to about 11 Hz+ right now.  This is fact and can be quantified.

http://shekinah.elysiumgates.com/resonance.html

http://www.thelightwand.com/schumann.htm

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/SciNews.1003.pdf

RT

Tayesin

Hi RT,
Thank you for the links you provided.  As president of a research group where I live, I received the information about the increase in Schumann's Resonance, which I found affirmed the observations some of us were making.

Secondly, the birthing into the next age cannot occur with a sigh or joyous smile for one important reason.  People on this planet have been working what I call 'the Might is Right mindset', and as with all things, it has to reach it's own conclusion BEFORE the step into the next age.

So, what is happening in the world around us must grow to it's inevitable ending, before anything will change, although there is also the beginnings of the new within the dying of the old.

In this respect, the 2012 birthing into the new age will be like any birth, wracked with pain before it settles down again.

I have no reason to explain why Montauk viewers were unable to see into that time-frame, while the group I experienced viewing with were able to clearly get deep insight and clear 'seeing'.

And to date, my seeing has always been extremely accurate over the past 25+ years, even though I rarely told anyone what it was that I had seen, with a few outstanding exceptions, such as 9-11, Bali, and the things that are to occur here in my own country within the next two years.

Earth will always change, sometimes over millioins of years, and sometimes over months, as it will in the build-up to the latter part of 2012.

:D

RT

Quote from: TayesinHi RT,

Secondly, the birthing into the next age cannot occur with a sigh or joyous smile for one important reason.  People on this planet have been working what I call 'the Might is Right mindset', and as with all things, it has to reach it's own conclusion BEFORE the step into the next age.

So, what is happening in the world around us must grow to it's inevitable ending, before anything will change, although there is also the beginnings of the new within the dying of the old.

I have no reason to explain why Montauk viewers were unable to see into that time-frame, while the group I experienced viewing with were able to clearly get deep insight and clear 'seeing'.

And to date, my seeing has always been extremely accurate over the past 25+ years, even though I rarely told anyone what it was that I had seen, with a few outstanding exceptions, such as 9-11, Bali, and the things that are to occur here in my own country within the next two years.

Earth will always change, sometimes over millioins of years, and sometimes over months, as it will in the build-up to the latter part of 2012.

Tayesin,

I have to agree with you 100% on the mind set and it really hurts me deeply. I can't tell you how many times I apologize to Mother earth for what we are all doing to her.  She unconditionally gives to us and we disrespect her by our actions and very little appreciation or thanks.  And People have no idea that she transmute as much of the  negative energy  in the world as she can without trying to effect us very much.  We do not live in harmony with her which could have easily been achieved earlier on in history. The arrogance and blind ignorance of individuals here on earth is daunting.

It will reach a boiling point but those in a high vibrational thought process will be less effected.  For some it may feel like doomsday, but others will see it as the beginning of the new age.

Thanks for your input and reply to my post I appreciate and respect your views.

RT

pmlonline

Quote from: TayesinAnd to date, my seeing has always been extremely accurate over the past 25+ years, even though I rarely told anyone what it was that I had seen, with a few outstanding exceptions, such as 9-11, Bali, and the things that are to occur here in my own country within the next two years.

Dear Tayesin,

Could you please post here your predictions?  I would agree with you that 2012 holds terrible destruction.  As far as the earth flip, I feel it's closer to 2014 to 2015.
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

Tayesin

Hi Paul,
Welcome back.

I would prefer to keep my Seeing to myself as I have usually done with the exceptions of what I have already put into writing here at AP. If the need arises to change that I will let you know here.

Thanks all the same.

Euphoric Sunrise

I have one thing to say in this thread. Those of you who are saying "this is nonsense and that's that" are just as foolish as those who are saying "there's no doubt about it". To make up your mind about such an event at this stage can be nothing but foolishness.
I understand that people have become uninterested in such prophecies and that their experiences have led them to believe that it's all nonsense, but i just feel it's kind of silly to turn your back. It's fine to lean one way or the other, but to make up your mind with such convictions that you feel certain you'll be laughing at everybody when nothing happens coems across as ignorant to me. I think it's wise to keep an ear out and an eye open. Nobody knows the truth of the matter. Keep that in mind.

My view on the matter is that maybe something will happen, and i wouldn't be surprised if it does, but if it does i'm guessing it will be related to a shift in energy. Not necessarily the entire planet ascending to the 5th dimension or something, but perhaps just a subtle shift in energy that most won't even notice. On the other hand, it could all just be hype. Only time will tell.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

RT

Quote from: Euphoric SunriseI have one thing to say in this thread. Those of you who are saying "this is nonsense and that's that" are just as foolish as those who are saying "there's no doubt about it". To make up your mind about such an event at this stage can be nothing but foolishness.

The "Mind" has nothing to do with it, in fact the mind is very deceiving. Events just happen.  And calling people fools is not polite.  

"Even great masters learn from fools" keep that in mind.

:wink:

Nay

I can understand what you're saying Euphoric.... I guess I should say this whole doom and gloom doesn't stir on thing in my heart, mind, body, or soul.....nothing.  

I can't even make myself think about it for long, it gets quite boring.  How about we all agree to just disagree, I'm totally up for that. :)

Nay

Chimerae

Quote from: NayI can understand what you're saying Euphoric.... I guess I should say this whole doom and gloom doesn't stir on thing in my heart, mind, body, or soul.....nothing.  

I can't even make myself think about it for long, it gets quite boring.  How about we all agree to just disagree, I'm totally up for that. :)

Nay

Nay,

I suspect this should be it's own thread, but I don't have a clue how to word it.

What I'm really looking for here in understanding about something that pushes my HUH???? buttons so hard that my brain fries.  I think you and other moderators and experienced posters know the answer, or I'd just wander off and leave it alone.

I'm using this specific forum and your specific post, but I hit this alot.

If this bores you   why do you read the post?  If YOUR recommendation is to "agree to disagree" -- why are YOU debating?  Why post at all on an issue that you either consider to be of no value or one that simply doesn't resonate for you?

I can understand this with novices.  I understand this when people have issues and some post hits an emotional button they need to defend.  I can understand this with folks with dominance issues.  I can come up with half a dozen ways and a thousand scenarios that quiet my "Huh/WTF????" reaction, but those don't work here for me.

I can't understand this out of YOU and a number of other people.  

I am thinking, given my history and past performance, that this will have to do with a set of my own expectations that are just stupid.  It doesn't FEEL like that.  It feels like there's important information here that I personally am missing

If you can, please explain to me why on a forum with thousands of post on so many different issues, that's just one forum in nearly a universe of discussion sites on the internet, you personally would take the time to comment on something bores you.  Why even read it?

Or is this one of those basic things I've missed in my internet learning and development, and it's a moderators JOB -- that you have to read it all as part of your duties as a moderator, and hence your comments just come out of that.  

Damn.  Damn.  Damn.  I STILL can't find a way to say this so that my real question comes through and not chatter of criticism.  I really don't mean this as a critique, just painful level of bewilderment about a human dynamic.

pmlonline

Quote from: TayesinI would prefer to keep my Seeing to myself

Do you offer any hints of predictions perhaps.  :-)
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Nay

Well Chimerea, I suppose for the same reason you felt necessary to post what you just posted.. :)  

You could have done exactly what you are asking me to do, don't read or post anything..  what made YOU do it?  I'm pretty sure you'll have the answer you seek when you ponder on it awhile.

Euphoric Sunrise

Quote from: RT
Quote from: Euphoric SunriseI have one thing to say in this thread. Those of you who are saying "this is nonsense and that's that" are just as foolish as those who are saying "there's no doubt about it". To make up your mind about such an event at this stage can be nothing but foolishness.

The "Mind" has nothing to do with it, in fact the mind is very deceiving. Events just happen.  And calling people fools is not polite.  

"Even great masters learn from fools" keep that in mind.

:wink:
I didn't mean to offend anybody or diminish anybody by saying they may be being foolish, but it's the way i see things and i believe it's far more beneficial to express the truth than to with-hold contribution to something i feel i need to say, polite or not. I'm not calling anybody stupid or anything like that. All i'm saying is that in my view their judgement could be better.
I would have to disagree with your stance on the mind, but that's irrelevent in this topic.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

RT

Quote from: Euphoric Sunrise
I would have to disagree with your stance on the mind, but that's irrelevent in this topic.

It only takes one example of proof if your looking at the mind in a logical sense to know that it can be deceived.  

The mind can be deceived in many many ways.  Drugs, alcohols, extreme heat ( mirage's), Extreme cold, Darkness....hmmm what is that in the dark, even thought it is your eyes seeing it is your mind processing the info.

You may be speaking of a different aspect of the mind or maybe have a different opinion on what the mind is, but from my position the mind can be trick.

Will this deception play a role in how we predict  what is coming????

Happy New year to all of you!
RT

pmlonline

Quote from: RTIt only takes one example of proof if your looking at the mind in a logical sense to know that it can be deceived.
Are you referring to the physical brain or the mental unit / mind?  There's a huge difference.  I would agree that the mental unit / mind is not perfect, but it is far more perfect the emotions.  As far as the physical brain ... well have you ever seen a zombie.  A zombie is an empty physical shell with no Soul.  It's dumber than dumb.  Now our divine self is perfect.

RT

Does anyone feel without the influence of sites, info, blah, blah that something big is going to transpire worldwide.  I am talking about gut instinct and intuition.

RT

no_leaf_clover

Had a short absence from posting on the forums for a few reasons and missed any early posts on this thread. I suppose it wouldn't be of any benefit of the thread to address the earlier posts that are now buried under more recent ones, but I will say that I certainly agree with the following quote that joya made:

QuoteYou know, I do not appreciate (Frank and others) labeling people with different ideas as "younger" and therefore implying that WISDOM comes with age. It seems that I see the same people posting their "I know better than you" or "you only believe this because you are young" opinions over and over.

This isn't just something that little kids believe, though it seems it would certainly require somewhat of an open or indescriminate thought process to fairly evaluate the subject, especially from a lot of what I've read here, and those sorts of things are of course more common among the younger generations.

Some Tibetan monks recently spoke to their local media regarding the subject and I tend to respect monks quite a bit, so it carried some weight for me.

http://216.132.172.70/indiadaily/editorial/12-26-04.asp

The article actual reminded me of the Titor posts more than anything, which I at first thought was a little eerie since I'm not thoroughly convinced that Titor was actually from the future. I suppose these types of messages are effective so long as they get some thought going, as opposed to a descriminatory, conditioned 'not again' outlook. I don't take the 'May whatever-day Pole-Shift" 's seriously either, but because of the accuracy of the Mayan calendars, I tend to put a little faith in the Mayans' designation of 2012 as a year that signifies a new celestial cycle. As for dates of anything else.. maybe, maybe not. But a lot of things seem to be heading towards a big simultaneous climax, with global warming becoming more apparent and political situations becoming more tense with wars and scandals, the Book of Revelations starting to seem to come into play, and then on top of this, a literal 'new age' designated as 2012 by the Mayans (This is why all of their calendars stop there. I believe the cycle that this date is a part of is either the biggest or 2nd biggest cycle they kept track of.).

Where will I be in 2012? Ahhhhhhhh.. I have no idea ://  But maybe hopefully in the Appalachians somewhere. :)
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Frank

"... this isn't just something that little kids believe..."

I know, and that's precisely what makes the whole scenario just so ridiculous! It's the sort of creative fantasy you'd expect from children, but it's actually adults doing the fantasising.

This kind of thing is something that certain kinds of people have indulged in for probably as long as we've been occupying this planet. All the while these dates have come and gone, and each generation thinks up new dates and they pass by, and so it continues. But don't let that inconvenient fact spoil your doomsday party.

I guess it is comforting for certain types of people to dream that one day, all that they deem to be nasty, unworthy people will get their comeuppance, and that all the "good" people (as they typically think of themselves) will be "saved". But 2012 will come and go just like any other year. All the main protagonists will broadcast their excuses, everyone else will try to save face by fudging the issue, and the following generation will prepare their script for the next date. 2020 perhaps? That's a nice round number, or what about 2050? Bit too far away I suppose, but a nice date for future generations.

Based on previous form my money is on the "got our dates wrong" excuse. You'd think this would have worn thin a hundred generations ago at least. But no, people today still believe it.

Yours,
Frank

Ybom

I find it amazing that threads like this recieve the most posts. It kind of scares me actually, as I see people like Frank and Nay trying to wisen up some of the people on the current 2012 (and not so current prediction/numerology 'game'), and I see the rest going 'but what if?'.

The reason why I am scared is because there is a major mental war going on here in my mind. The 'believers in doom' can be considered to be slowly mentally creating the scenario, while the 'wiser ones' are fending off their reality attack. Maybe the believers will win this time? I sure hope not.

Instead, I really wish they had put more effort into y2k. I really wanted to see everyone's computer start doing backflips and stuff. That would of been cool.

Oh well, I'm rooting for the 'wiser ones' team here. Mental-fence! Mental-fence!
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

SpectralDragon

I think neither side has the right to say they "know." Who can tell what is or is not going to happen in the future? IMHO it is best to keep the possibilities of both sides in mind cause the future is never written in stone and nobody, not even some of the greatest fortune tellers or predictionists know for certain what is going to happen.

essence

Quote from: SpectralDragonI think neither side has the right to say they "know." Who can tell what is or is not going to happen in the future? IMHO it is best to keep the possibilities of both sides in mind cause the future is never written in stone and nobody, not even some of the greatest fortune tellers or predictionists know for certain what is going to happen.

That is the wisest statement I have read out of all of the threads, on this whole topic!

What do I believe about 2012 or the near future?, well things are changing very rapidly and I feel something big is going to transpire, but the exact day or date I don't know.  I will read the links posted because their is some truth in all information.

E

no_leaf_clover

QuoteI guess it is comforting for certain types of people to dream that one day, all that they deem to be nasty, unworthy people will get their comeuppance, and that all the "good" people (as they typically think of themselves) will be "saved". But 2012 will come and go just like any other year. All the main protagonists will broadcast their excuses, everyone else will try to save face by fudging the issue, and the following generation will prepare their script for the next date. 2020 perhaps? That's a nice round number, or what about 2050? Bit too far away I suppose, but a nice date for future generations.

I don't think there's much reason to believe anything really spectacular will occur on any particular date in 2012, but in the upcoming years leading into and centered around 2012 a lot may take place (I agree that nobody really knows). I don't think it'll really be a matter of 'good people being saved' either. If these events actually take place, a lot of everybody will die regardless and it would be hard to tell exactly who.

An event like Yellowstone erupting, for example, would cause millions if not billions around the world to die, mostly because all the food grown in the midwest would suffer from a blocking out of sunlight, but also because of massive climate change and of course the 500-mile diameter of carnage from fire and ash ( http://whyfiles.org/shorties/083giant_volc/ <-- last major eruption info, http://exodus2006.com/supervol.html <-- more eruption info). That's not a threat that should be taken for granted, either, since Yellowstone has been showing activity in recent years that goes beyond causing those geysers that tourists love so much ( http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/yvo/activity.html <-- regularly updated Yellowstone activity information). A recent quake in Alaska gave an eerie foreshadowing of what a nearby eruption might spark Yellowstone to do ( http://www.seis.utah.edu/RecentNews/YNP-11042002.shtml ). It's also had regular massive eruptions every few thousand years or so, and I think it's now overdue by its average. It would be considerably worse than Mt. St. Helens (also showing activity again lately, http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/09/29/mount.st.helens/ ), and right over our breadbasket. Maybe people will be a little more open to the idea of events like this after the tsunamis in Asia and Africa, which were also warned against but just not expected to do much damage (Do I even need to link to any additional info?).

I think those are the sorts of events, at least natural-disaster wise, that are going to lead us into 2012 and maybe a little beyond. Hand-in-hand with those events would be political events dealing with the rising tension in the Mid-East, with Bush possibly preparing for a war in Iran ( http://www.etherzone.com/2004/lang112204.shtml ,  http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/is_iran_next/ ), which is known to have WMDs and will use them against us, and other eastern countries while at home outrage is still being suppressed by propoganda in the media ( http://www.globalissues.org/HumanRights/Media/Propaganda/Iraq.asp , http://www.lewrockwell.com/dmccarthy/dmccarthy36.html ) while more and more people are waking up and realizing what's going on politically in the world. It wouldn't take a history major to realize that this obviously sets the stage for some civil conflict at home, as well as huge problems abroad.

North Korea has also been exaggerated as a dire threat, which would suggest the media was setting the stage for war there as well, and tensions between the US and Russia may again be picked up as Putin recently announced the development of a new weapon capable of hitting the US regardless of our current defense systems, which was undoubtedly a result from our own advances in advancing military technology and creating weapons of mass destruction heedless of foreign agreements ( http://www.stopdubya.com/TreatyBusterDubya.htm , and such as our illegal manufacturing of anthrax which became public around the time of the anthrax scares, http://www.nogw.com/articles/realbioterror.html ). And the corruption within the system is there but expressed more in other threads here and too involved to go into here. Still, it's there, and people are starting to realize this more and more and it isn't helping our politcal situation.

Then, of course, there's global warming and everything it stands for: climates changing, deteriorating ozone, heat waves killing thousands in Europe, unusual storms in unusual amounts doing unusual damage, parts of the ice caps breaking off and entering strange parts of the world or melting at unprecedented rates. What's interesting is that the rest of our solar system is showing unusual activity. The Sun is a good example of this. Remember all those record-breakingly massive flares? They haven't stopped coming ( http://www.spaceweather.com/ ), though the media has lost interest, and they certainly still aren't usual and don't fit any scientific observations we've ever made, especially that 'X28' that could've easily been more like X40 back in 2003 ( http://www.msnbc.com/news/984388.asp?0cl=cR&cp1=1 ). Similar oddities have started plaguing individual planets in our system, as well, in the form of Pluto warming as it moves farther into space ( http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/pluto_warming_021009.html ), Jupiter's spots weakening and climate changing ( http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2004/04/21_jupiter.shtml ), climate change on Mars ( http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,48895,00.html ), etc.

I think the developlment of those things are going to be what leads us into change around 2012. The fact that the Mayans designated that as an important year may show that spiritually, this is the year of an important change as well. I think 2012 was once referred to on these boards as 'midnight' for all of these things; the precise date given for a series of events that are still unfolding and will continue to unfold after 2012 from the view that we're entering a new celestial age as we cycle further through the cosmos. I don't see how that would be much more difficult to believe than there is a such thing as Astral Projection, or God. Especially combined with  current events that are definitely unique to our times, the idea that we're entering new times doesn't seem that hard to believe for me at least.

Again, this doesn't mean that all 2012 beliefs necessarily mean that on December 12th or whatever it is 2012, bad people will suddenly die and the good will be saved or whatever you're under the impression of it meaning. Just that we're entering a period of extraordinary change and unfortunately a lot of carnage may very easily come with that, and it seems likely will if these things to continue to unfold at all. Thousands and thousands have already died from that tsunami, and the war in Iraq has killed over 100,000 Iraqi civilians alone. Saying that more people will die from natural disasters and war is not saying much. Saying that the war will only get worse isn't saying much either, and science is already showing that natural disasters are on a major rise. It isn't a very big step from that to believing that these things will climax and then stabilize (certainly they won't go on forever!), one way or another, in the near future, and then putting this under a label of a new start for humanity. The Mayans already threw us a date, so, whatever works.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?