Where will you be on Dec 21, 2012?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

Hi all,
Karnautrahl and LordoftheBunnies, made an excellent point for anyone considering going to the mountains and setting up a Sanctuary.

The place we have seen is for all possibilities and probabilities.  It will be open to people who need time out, needed growth in awareness, etc.  Whether the prophecies, my visions or anyone Else's do or do not come to reality, we will be offering service and retreat for others.  That is one of our tasks.

So it's all good.  :P

We found a township that perfectly suits as a base for all of our plans and needs, and within 20 minutes of the Main Mountain Range we saw in the visions and at the Akasha.  We will buy into the town, slowly build our spiritual work around the districts and larger centers while we wait for the right property to come up in the Mountains, so we can buy it for Sanctuary.

It will come within the next 2 years.

Smilin' big time here folks.   :D

RT

Quote from: TayesinHi all,
Karnautrahl and LordoftheBunnies, made an excellent point for anyone considering going to the mountains and setting up a Sanctuary.

The place we have seen is for all possibilities and probabilities.  It will be open to people who need time out, needed growth in awareness, etc.  Whether the prophecies, my visions or anyone Else's do or do not come to reality, we will be offering service and retreat for others.  That is one of our tasks.

So it's all good.  :P

We found a township that perfectly suits as a base for all of our plans and needs, and within 20 minutes of the Main Mountain Range we saw in the visions and at the Akasha.  We will buy into the town, slowly build our spiritual work around the districts and larger centers while we wait for the right property to come up in the Mountains, so we can buy it for Sanctuary.

It will come within the next 2 years.

Smilin' big time here folks.   :D

Tayesin,

It's sounds like a wonderful place. And I would love to visit one day.

I just hope for all on earth that don't have the resources that they will take the time to go to a place for a recharge and rest.  Life is very draining energy wise and we get so caught up in the day-to-day rigors that we forget to recharge our batteries, this is when we are very vulnerable to negative things, thoughts and emotions occurring.

So take a bit of time for yourselves and recharge, even if it is just a nice hot bath, reflect, then clear your mind, because you can't help anyone else unless you recharge yourself.  

Peace,

RT