Christian Tribulation and Maya 2012 corrospond?

Previous topic - Next topic

Transplutonian

Date setting has a bad track record in Christian Eschatology, so I wouldn't hold my breath...

2012 will probably be like Planet X catastrophes, Y2K, Heavens Gate comet piloted by Elvis, etc.

McKenna got a 2012 date from a mathematical analysis of I Ching.

I'm skeptical of dates for world shaking and humanity changing events, but anything is possible.

lateralus897

quote:
I'm skeptical of dates for world shaking and humanity changing events, but anything is possible.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've learned to entertain myself with these ideas without it affecting any aspect of my life.

volcomstone

quote:
I'm skeptical of dates for world shaking and humanity changing events, but anything is possible

Im skeptical Of PREDICTED world shaking and humanity changing events
the ones that we should really try and prepare for are the ones we haven't predicted.

the kuiper belt is filled with big rocks with "earth" written all over it,  we barely even know about the dynamic rotation of our solar system let alone the milky way galaxy

"if a particular alignment of stellar bodies (ie stars, blackholes, Dr.phil)  occurs, there is the great possibility that a catastrophic event will occur.  If the gravitational vortices created by the rotation of massive stars become aligned into a certain alignment, that alignment will cause a neutrino surge of which the event horizon would be traveling faster than molasses."  - my PERSONAL channeling of a super scientist (whose name is unpronouncable by the human toungue) from the planet "vegeta"

sadly enough, it would be difficult for a "scientist" to debunk such claims with "proof" but any dumbass knows that Dr.Phil used to be married to Oprah.

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

thechunk05

Being a Christian myself, I have read may articles on the Tribulation and the end of the maya calendar in 2012. I will make this short and sweet by just asking if anyone else has come to the following conclusion.....The 7 year Tribulation period could end(and Christ's new kingdom begin) in 2012? This would place the Rapture next year. Many of the signs are here that mark the end of the age as written in the Bible. Thoughts anyone?
Sell
I'll Sell Your Memories
For 15 Pounds Per Year
But You Can Keep The Bad Days