News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracker_Buckmann

not sure where to post this, this is my first post here and to be honest i don't much care for the layout of this place.

I've been having out of body experiences for some time. I have no control over it. It happens at random. I've read every book on the subject that i can that doesn't read like total new age garbage. If that offends you, sorry. i'm honest. I've read two of robs books and i respect his approach.

My question is about these numbers "11:11". I see them everywhere. Many times a day. Everyday. Everywhere.

Any thoughts on what it means?

ZiggyMike

11:11:11 was the day Occupy wall street started.. Numbers do mean a lot to us although it might not seem apparent but they are. It might be a trigger for a new experience or a new phase of your life. I always had the number 809 flashing every where I go, till today I still don't understand what it means. Just think, or remember where you first encountered it.
Hope this helps.
With Love
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Killa Rican

Hehehe. Yeah I have a strong dislike for "New Ageism" too, but to be fair "new age" is a broad faith, so a lot of recent things can fit under it. So it Depends.

Any combination of 1's.

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask the angels/spirit guides/higher power/Whatever you believe in to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Tracker_Buckmann

i don't play politics, but i do see many problems in the world today. To be honest, my thoughts are very dark. Well, i would say that they are balanced, you would probably say that they're dark.

I don't see much hope for most of 'humanity'. I believe very strongly that something is going to happen to change our way of life on this planet very soon. I don't know exactly what it will be or when, but it will be very violent. Most of us will die.

I do not believe in mayan prophecy. I believe in numbers. I believe we are heading for a global collapse of our economic system. There are many compounding problems facing our kind, and in many ways this event is the solution to these problems.

If this is depressing you, i'm sorry. But if you ignore it, you will most likely end up dead in a few years time. No angels are going to come down from heaven and give you something to eat when you're starving to death. I see the problems, but i also know the solution for us to survive. If you are interested in what i know, i will gladly go on about it.

The reason i am here, though, is because of these strange experiences. I want to learn more about the spiritual element. In return, i'll try my best to share my knowledge of survival- and i'm not talking about rubbing sticks together to make fire.

Now, what is this about making thoughts into reality?- sounds a bit like what Amit Goswami said in "the quantum activist"...

Lionheart

In my Astral Travels I have seen 2 timelines. One ends in destruction, the other in a new way of thinking and doing things. We have the power to choose and create which one will occur. I read someplace on-line that we only need 2% of the population to make a meaningful change. I am seeing change everyday right now in the world, the collective conscious seems to be coming together. The only problem is the people that are trying to force the destructive timeline are equally as strong. That's where balance comes in, I feel 10 years ago the light had the upper hand, unfortunately the darkness is winning right now. All over the world we are seeing people starting to stand up for what they believe in, but this usually creates intense anger and unrest. We need to find a way to create a peaceful change, the only way I can see that happening is the power of hope and faith.

Tracker_Buckmann

thats sounds really nice, but in the reality of the times to come hope and faith will get you a one way ticket out of body in a hurry. Knowledge and action are what counts. Those two things put together create experience, and experience is all that matters.

Think about all those people waving signs, blocking traffic. Their hearts are filled with hope and faith. But their actions are totally pointless. They will become more pointless in the times to come. We've already had a small taste of this already- this isn't the 60's, and they aren't hippies.

If they really wanted to make a change, they would turn their backs on the system. Take themselves out of the equation.. But it simply can't work out for everyone. It would be nice, but reality isn't always nice.

These are dark times, but they must be. We are fast approaching the most violent moment in human history. It must happen. There is no way around it. Once we pass through it, we will know a greater peace than any human society ever experienced in our history.

You are correct, the key is community. We must pull together and stand together or we will surely die. We must also take ourselves out of the equation. We must turn our backs on this dying world and build a new one.

Killa Rican

Quote from: Tracker_Buckmann on February 18, 2012, 19:15:40
i don't play politics, but i do see many problems in the world today. To be honest, my thoughts are very dark. Well, i would say that they are balanced, you would probably say that they're dark.

I don't see much hope for most of 'humanity'. I believe very strongly that something is going to happen to change our way of life on this planet very soon. I don't know exactly what it will be or when, but it will be very violent. Most of us will die.

I do not believe in mayan prophecy. I believe in numbers. I believe we are heading for a global collapse of our economic system. There are many compounding problems facing our kind, and in many ways this event is the solution to these problems.

If this is depressing you, i'm sorry. But if you ignore it, you will most likely end up dead in a few years time. No angels are going to come down from heaven and give you something to eat when you're starving to death. I see the problems, but i also know the solution for us to survive. If you are interested in what i know, i will gladly go on about it.

The reason i am here, though, is because of these strange experiences. I want to learn more about the spiritual element. In return, i'll try my best to share my knowledge of survival- and i'm not talking about rubbing sticks together to make fire.

Now, what is this about making thoughts into reality?- sounds a bit like what Amit Goswami said in "the quantum activist"...

No, this is real talk, and I agree with some of your assessments. Not everything is Love & light and rainbows and sunshines and fluffybunnies lol. *high five!*

It's just the ideology, that if you do accept there is metaphysical reality, then the human mind/spirit holds great significance and power as our thoughts are intertwined or in fusion with the non-physical worlds. "The Secret" or Like attracting Like. Which can be related to karma. I dont mean karma in the sense of "what goes around, comes around" or an "Eye for an eye", or "you reap what you sow." more of the eastern view of karma is basically what you put out into the universe, and what you get in return. Call it Karma or whatever you want, but every intent, or action in life will have it's effects, and consequences on the environment and the potential future. There's potential multiple outcomes to any situation,and this is the same for even thinking it!!

To put it simply, It's like what my Friend N0Y brought up in Xanths chat room, "You dont react to your environment, your environment reacts to you."

Now if you do accept a metaphysical reality, do you live your life Passively or Intuitively?

Living life passively means along the lines of for example, you "pray" to some distant god or spirit for favors, hoping and believing your prayers will be answered, or just accepting or thinking the universe is going to take care of you, and you dont do nothing or anything to help yourself out. Your just Putting full faith in the Higher Powers to shift your life. It can work sometimes, maybe not. Everyone has a different journey in this life.

Living Intuitively means you actively engage the meta-physical directly in correlation with more grounded and wordly means to steer a pathway in your life. You are very in tune with your consciousness, sharp intuition, awareness, you know your heart and mind and intentions fully, you send your thoughts out into the nethers actively seeking and engaging, believing, working hard, willing a certain outcome, not only metaphysically but physically as well. You use the physical as your tool, the spirits as your guide.  By doing this, an outcome will shortly or when the moment is right to present itself. By this your hitting it from all angles, not only are you helping yourself, but the spirits can open you up doorways and opportunities, by what your putting out and requesting. Change will never come sitting behind a bolted door after-all.

I choose to live my life intuitively while keeping a spiritual balance of duality and staying grounded.

Some Info on the Spirit Element, If it is what I think your referring to.

http://starweaverwitch.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/spirit-the-fifth-element/
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Tracker_Buckmann

that is very interesting. I have had experiences before where it seemed that i was having some effect on the enviroment, even on people in my enviroment just by... I don't know, thinking about it, having a desire. I figured that i must not be understanding the situation fully, however.

I also find in my experience that opposites attract. Light/dark, male/female, you get the idea. This creates a balance. Think magnets, how the same sides repel one another.

I can see how this theory, if true, could create a host of problems and imbalances... Imagine if everyone desired a BMW, or to win the lottery, for example... It would almost create a world of furry bunnies, rainbows and sunshine, would it not?

There must be a force, i call it 'nature' that seeks to balance itself regardless of what we, as individuals with a limited universal understanding might desire. I wonder then why i have had these effects on the enviroment?

Or have i?- perhaps i am merly noticing the logical path that has been laid out for me. I intuit this information, read it rather than project it... I need to ponder this awhile.

Killa Rican

QuoteThere must be a force, i call it 'nature' that seeks to balance itself regardless of what we, as individuals with a limited universal understanding might desire. I wonder then why i have had these effects on the environment?

It's a matter of seeing the cup as "Half Empty" or "Half Full". What is the "spirit" element, is consciousness, sentience, etheral or energy perhaps what we call "astral stuff".

An ancient shamanistic belief is the view that everything has or holds a spirit, even inanimate objects, as well as the forces of nature itself. By "Spirit" it in no way means these things are Cognizant, but everything is alive with energy pretty much. Everything is made of energy, therefore everything is alive with energy, but energy can be reshaped, refocused, and an object can move from one form to another form and the energy therefore also moves. Nothing is lost, just re-purposed.

If you really think of it. The physical is born from spirit. Not just metaphysically(I.E Big Bang), or metaphorically, but quite literally too. Anything that's ever manifested in the physical came from the mind first.(Spirit)

Where do these thoughts originate from? That's up for you to decide if you accept it.

Tracker_Buckmann

this sounds very much like what Amit Goswami talked about. I am reviewing the information now.

He is talking about an experiment that was conducted in which two people meditate together for 20 minutes with the intention that they will have a non-local communication without giving each other any physical signals.

This interconnection to consciousness extends outside of space and time. It does not require a signal to communicate, he says.

After the 20 minutes they are separated, placed in separated faraday chambers (electromagnetically impervious chambers) and they still maintain the same meditative state of intention.

Now their brains are connected to individual EEG machines (electroencephalogram). One subject, and only one subject, is shown a series of light flashes. This produces electrometic activity in the brain and this electrical activity is recorded in the brainwaves in the EEG connected to the brain. From that, a potential can be extracted, which is called "evoked potential". Potential evoked by light flashes.

The other subject in the meantime is just meditating. The is no light flash for this subject- no physical signals. But the EEG machine connected to this subject, the second subject, depicts a transferred potential very similar in both phase and strength to the EEG readings of the evoked potential of the first subject.

How does electrical activity transfer from one brain to another without any electromegnetic connection or signal?- the answer, according to Dr. Goswami is what he calls "quantum non-locality".

Non-local consciousness collapses similar events in both brains because through through their intention they have become correlated, non-locally.

Our brains, he says, can communicate non-locally. Proving that consciousness is non-local. It is cosmic. Consciousness that chooses from quantum possibilities making an actual event. Consciousness that creates this universe of manifestation is indeed non-local consciousness. 

Lionheart

Bob Monroe also proved that point years ago when he had Tom Campbell and another physicist in different rooms working on the same experiment simultaneously in the Astral World.

Tracker_Buckmann

i read monroes first book several times. I really enjoyed it.

"now the essence of quantum physics is the physics of possibilities. It says that every object is not a determined thing, but consists of possibilities. Immediately we ask, who's possibilities? Well, possibilities of consciousness to choose from. When consciousness is not choosing, quantum objects behave like waves of possibilities.. They spread like any other ordinary wave... But whenever consciousness looks, the waves collapse and become objects of conscious experience.

Everything that you experience happens like this. Not only material objects, but thoughts. They too, meaning propogates like waves and then we capture a particular meaning and that one becomes an ambiant thought at the moment.  same thing for feeling, or intuition.

Those bodies that spiritual traditions propose become our experiences as consciousness takes possibilities from each of these bodies and converts them into actual events.

If consciousness is able to convert waves of possibility into actual events, the what is the nature of consciousness?

First lets dispense with the idea that consciousness can be a material consciousness. Many people believe that consciousness is meely a brain phenomenon.  but look at what happens if consciousness were a brain phenomena. In quantum physics we have possibilities, right? So we have possible elementary particles creating possible atoms, giving us possible molecules, making possible neurons, making possible brain matter, giving you possible consciousness.

Can possible consciousness convert possibilities of elementary particles into actual events? If you couple possibility to possibility for example, think of possible money in your bank. And you think of possible cars... Will that ever get you an actual car in your garage?

Possibility coupled to possibility can only give us more possibility. Never actuality. So we call this a quantum measurement paradox. This paradox is pointing out the inadequacy of the materialist world view. What is the correct world view?

If you think consciousness is a dual agent different from matter but nevertheless they're two seperate things. There is also a problem.. This problem is called "dualism". How does consciousness interact with matter? If two things don't have anything in common they cannot interact. So you can readily extrapolate that if things are made of different stuff then they just could not communicate at all. This is dualism.

Dual objects cannot communicate without a mediator. Dualism is not the answer. Materialism isn't the answer.

What is consciousness? What is this relationship with matter? What does the idea that consciousness can choose actuality from material possibilities tell us?- there is a way of looking at it which is paradox free.

Consciousness is the ground of being, not matter. Matter consists of possibilities of consciousness. In other words we are saying that consciousness is not made of brain matter but brain matter is made of consciousness. If you make such a radical shift in thinking, then what happens?

Immediately you see that conscious choice is no longer  a dualistic action of consciousness and matter. Dualism isn't a necessary concept anymore because consciousness is choosing only a possibility which is itself it's own possibility. No effort is needed. No action is needed. It's just choice.

But, be that as it may- as you switch from one meaning of the picture to the other , ask yourself " am i doing anything to the picture?"  and the answer comes "no-of course not. I am just choosing. I am recognizing by shifting my head a little, shifting my context of looking a little".

No dualism is involved because no doing is involved. No transfer of energy is involved. In this way, consciousness can choose out of material possibilities, the actual event of experience, without dualism to bother us and a major problem of quantum physics is solved."

-- Amit Goswami

he goes on much deeper, but i won't give it away here. You'll have to watch "the quantum activist".

urshebear

I have heard SO many people say they are haunted by 11:11. I don't know what it means but you are definitely not alone that's for sure.

Astral316

I've been getting this to. What it is, is a programming signal. For me, I notice I'm bombarded by 11's if I don't think about it. My intuition guides me there. If I even began to use my intent (ie. think of 11's and look at a clock to see if there's an 11) it doesn't work. So for me it means, rest your intent and let your intuition be your guide and you will get to where you need to be. According to your path and how you interpret things it may mean something else. But at the end of the day, you have the power over what 11:11 means.

Tracker_Buckmann

yes, i believe it is a signal. And i think on some level i do understand it... But it is very difficult to put into words, or action.

I mean, yeah okay. There it is again. What should i be doing? Clearly it is making contact, but i am just far too limited to understand it fully.

Killa Rican

Knowing is half the battle. ~_^

If you feel your doing things the right way in your life intuitively, keep it up, whatever is 11:11 meaning or lack of meaning to you, maybe there will come a point in time where 11:11 will finally make sense to you.

Sometimes if appropriate it could mean "Your on the right track", or to simply "KEEP PAYING ATTENTION" lol.

ArmyOfOne1911

11:11 has happened to me several times. Mostly since I first started astral projection. One day my friend texted me and said "11:11!" and I said what's that??? She said you're supposed to make a wish... I was like yeah okay.... lol xD

Well now I find myself, without any reason at all all of a sudden either looking at a clock, or picking up my cellphone, literally.... just for the heck of it... and I will see 11:11. I also looked at my computer clock as I typed this and it says 3:33. I don't know if that has anything to do with the 11:11 but I can definitely say that I can relate to what you are saying. I can't give you an answer as to why though!

Interesting stuff...

Tracker_Buckmann

the only other person i know who noticed it is my girlfriend. I've mentioned it to a couple others and they just gave me funny looks. Don't think it rubbed off, in other words.

Of course, i don't talk much about most of my experiences or people would really look at me funny...

ArmyOfOne1911

I hear you tracker... That's why I like these forums. Alot of people look at you like a fruit if you do discuss it and they don't know what you are even talking about. It's hard sometimes because you want to tell the world what they are missing. :/

Tracker_Buckmann

yes, thats how i felt. Still how i feel deep down. But most people are narrow minded animals, i'm sorry to say. I've seen the worst in us and I can honestly tell you that we are not basically good. Anne Frank, who spoke those famous words ended up as a pile of ash, after all. But then we all do, don't we?

It's enough for me that i don't have to 'beLIEve' in the concept of a spiritual world- i know it's there. But i also know better than to flap my gums about it to any tom, willy or harry who'll listen to me yap.

I would like to learn to control the ability, but i feel very thankful just to have had the few experiences that i have. I hate to think of who i would be right now without them.

I'd probably be a rich man. Ha ha.

ArmyOfOne1911

Haha, what were your experiences like? Mine were extremely pleasant. My first one was the best though I do believe. I am hoping to learn how to control it better too. I seem to lose focus after a while and go back into a dream mode. But, right after I get out I am more aware and feel better than right now. By the way do you believe in reincarnation? I don't want to come back to this place I will tell you that right now. :/

shineling

Here is a site that explains all about the numbers. People with this same 11:11 manifestation are busy trying to figure it out too.

http://enlightenmentnumbers.com/

It's an interesting site but use a grain of salt.

Cya.  :-)

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Tracker_Buckmann

yes, i've read a bit about it... I just wish there was a more scientific approach that didn't rule out the possibility of the supernatural.

My first experience happened when i was eighteen years old. It was late one morning on a saturday, i forget the exact date. I was laying on my stomach and was just waking up, but hadn't moved yet.

Suddenly, i felt something moving inside of my head, slow and very low.. A frequency lower than the lowest note on a bass guitar. Gradually it started speeding up, faster... Faster. Soon there was another very loud noise, i can't remember exactly what it sounded like now, but it was something like a jet engine. It seemed seperate from the other 'vibration' which was getting faster and faster. Soon, it seemed to reach a single tone.

I got up out of bed and walked towards the door, i then turned and was shocked to see my legs hanging over the edge of the bed (I'm 6'6" tall)! I was so excited, i wasn't afraid, but very, very excited. Totally against my will, i was 'sucked' back into my body almost instantly.

Everything i knew about reality changed that morning. I still remember it so well. It was amazing! Sadly, it was also the closest i ever came.

I've had many experiences since, and over the years i have tried many times to learn to control it, but can't.

As a side effect, i have had many psychic experiences. I can also raise my energy at will without the need for visualization techniques. I simply desire it, or sometimes something like music inspires me and it raises up through my spine and shoots down my arms and out my fingers. I can do it several times in a row, but after a few times, my energy gets depleted and faint.

I'm thinking about building a sensory depravation, or 'float tank' to aid in my out of body experiences since nothing else has helped much.

Tracker_Buckmann

i think reincarnation is likely, and very possible.. But i've had no experiences with it.

My girlfriend used to tell me that i talked, or rather sang in my sleep, but that i did it in another language. Something that sounded totally alien to her.

Maybe i'm a reincarnation of a slug monster from planet x?- i don't know.

I might come back here again for the women. Women make all the BS worthwhile.

rain_88

Quote from: Tracker_Buckmann on February 18, 2012, 12:23:43
not sure where to post this, this is my first post here and to be honest i don't much care for the layout of this place.

I've been having out of body experiences for some time. I have no control over it. It happens at random. I've read every book on the subject that i can that doesn't read like total new age garbage. If that offends you, sorry. i'm honest. I've read two of robs books and i respect his approach.

My question is about these numbers "11:11". I see them everywhere. Many times a day. Everyday. Everywhere.

Any thoughts on what it means?

Well there is an electronic solo singer named Chiasm. This is the title of her forthcoming album .)....
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too