News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

18-25 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

Principle

21 years old, United States Air Force, Originally from New Jersey & New York City, currently stationed in Dover, Delaware.
Into Energy Work/OBE/Wicca & Native American Rituals. (Spiitual/Metaphysical, not a particular creed)

Anyone in my area feel free to contact me.

personalreality

you know, i get a surprisingly large number of military people in my shop.

it doesn't entirely make sense to me that people who sign up to kill are into traditions that teach peace and tolerance.

i guess more people are joining the military to pay for college?
be awesome.

Principle

Quote from: personalreality on December 19, 2010, 15:52:42
you know, i get a surprisingly large number of military people in my shop.

it doesn't entirely make sense to me that people who sign up to kill are into traditions that teach peace and tolerance.

i guess more people are joining the military to pay for college?

I don't believe anyone actually enlists to 'kill' with the exception of a few I'm sure.

fossilera

Hey, I'm James - 20 years old and had my first conscious astral projection about 2 months ago.
seize the day, while it is yours to seize.

Simo

Hi I'm Simeon And I'm  19 almost 20 and I've always liked the paranormal.I've heard of AP but never before it managed to get my atention like it has lately.I've had few projections,really clear  but short,and I'm ready for real ones  :-P
Who am I is not important...My message is...

JPKING

Hello Guys,

20 from Ireland here.

So excited to hear from you guys/make new friends.

c0sm0nautt

Hey all!

22 here from Long Island. Imagine what we all will be able to do when we are 40.  :-o
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

the8reader

im 23 started when i was 16  but have been doing it much longer. just didnt know what it was or what was happening.
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Contenteo

Hey All!

I figured I better post somethin' here by now.

I am 23, I am a Intellectual Capital Accountancy Major(I quantify the intangible into workable systems for easy understanding by decision-makers) You can see why this stuff interests me so much.

I am an entrepreneur. I mad ill at tossin' the disc. I had my first projection experience about 13 days ago. I passed out on side and felt like I was getting ripped out of body. I didn't actually go OBE, but the sensation was enough for me to go "WTF was that!" the next morning and do copious amounts of research.

After gettin' though all the fluff, I found you guys, and it all started makin sense. Thanks again for bein' here.

Anyway, It awesome to be here. I look forward to putting all my skills towards another formidable challenge. ( I tore apart community relations of orgs. of people and relationship dynamics in accordance with given time allocations in my last big project)

I probably will be posting a lot of models and asking for verification. Thanks in advance. Let's get to the bottom of this, I have a very real feeling we are the connecting factor between the best source of understanding of consciousness. All subjective arrows are pointing to us and our interest.

Cheers all,
Contenteo

Jarrod

Quotebut the sensation was enough for me to go "WTF was that!"
I know exactly what you mean.  My first experience was like that.  I had heard about astral projection from a friend at school and was giving it a go.  I didn't know if I believed in it but what the heck you know, why not try.

QuoteAfter gettin' though all the fluff, I found you guys
Regrettably there are copious amounts of fluff covering up most spiritual subjects.

Contenteo

So true,

It is a shame that perception and misperception happen to be the same thing.

-Contenteo

Jarrod

That's subjectivity for you.

SomeRandom

I guess I "belong" here. But why is there only 2 threads for age groups? I'm sure there is lots of people over 25.
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

Summerlander

I'm over 25. :evil:

I love you, SomeRandom. :-D

Good to see you here! :-)

Pharoah

Phew I made it! 

Had to post before I got any older :(

I'm 25 ^^

mjdguitar

eep. me tooo!

25 here. just making the mark. howdy!

uhsumdumboy

I'm 20 been trying to project for about a year or 2. I like the sound of drums when I meditate. Sometimes it lures me into trances, I have yet to master control of this ability.

Soooo, serious question.

I have done a lot of research on topics such as metaphysics, astral projection, and dieting. I don't eat meat at all, however I kinda miss the taste of it.

My question is if I were to become consciously aware in a dream or to project and to manifest a chicken parm, or even a steak, would doing so have any effects at all on my physical or any of my metaphysical bodies?

Xanth

Quote from: uhsumdumboy on June 25, 2011, 19:45:50
My question is if I were to become consciously aware in a dream or to project and to manifest a chicken parm, or even a steak, would doing so have any effects at all on my physical or any of my metaphysical bodies?
Nope.  You wouldn't be consuming it with your physical body.

ayearhasgone

My name is Eric, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a stay-at-home dad who works part time in a grocery store. 

I went through a spiritual dry spell after abandoning my Christian faith at the age of 18.  I felt hollow and life was beginning to lose its charm.  But I started doing some research on other spiritual ideas and eventually that research led me to astral projection.

I've been trying to project for about five months now.  I've had vibrations once, and two somewhat lucid dreams, but that about covers it. 

Can't wait until I'm in the astral...

astraladdict

Quote from: ayearhasgone on July 27, 2011, 21:12:59
My name is Eric, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a stay-at-home dad who works part time in a grocery store. 

I went through a spiritual dry spell after abandoning my Christian faith at the age of 18.  I felt hollow and life was beginning to lose its charm.  But I started doing some research on other spiritual ideas and eventually that research led me to astral projection.

I've been trying to project for about five months now.  I've had vibrations once, and two somewhat lucid dreams, but that about covers it. 

Can't wait until I'm in the astral...

Welcome aboard. With hard work and dedication you can reach the goal you desire

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

ayearhasgone

Quote from: astraladdict on July 27, 2011, 23:48:59
Welcome aboard. With hard work and dedication you can reach the goal you desire

~astraladdict
Yup, looks like I'm in it for the long haul.  Trance states are fun though, can't complain.

777Sloan

Hello, I'm Sloan, and I am 21 years old.  I am relatively new to astral projection, but have been seeking growth spiritually for some time. 

It is good to meet you all.

personalreality

be awesome.

kevin516

from long time I am trying to astral project and I tried many techniques  before but couldn't have a AP,so I stopped it for a while and few months ago i started it again, I got succeed some far few weeks ago ,so I first i start to have lucid dreams then suddenly AP happened, I wake up middle of the night and i went to sleep but that time i came out from my physical body, that was a great experience in my life, I keep doing meditation without stopping and now it happens most of the days, never give up people it will happen if you keep trying, we just need to be patience.

Linaeve

Linaeve here! I'm twenty-three years old, I'm active-duty Navy, and I've only recently come to understand that my 'night terrors/sleep paralysis' were actually APs. I'm currently doing my best to get over the fear of the creepy things I see/feel/hear while in an SP state. I'm currently stationed in Sunny Florida, but I am originally from a small town in New York.

I look forward to meeting you all on the boards! :D
-Keep going. Nothing will be worse than what you already experienced. If today was the worst day of your life, then you should have no fear of tomorrow.-