News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

5 things astral explorers agree on...

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

Beth

Very interesting runlola!

I agree with all 5 that they agree on.

I disagree with Muldoon on the astral cable or cord, and understand perhaps why Larsen makes no mention of any such cord:  I have never perceived that I have such a cord, and never even think about it unless I read something like Muldoon's claim.

I agree with Larsen about spirit-populated cities, but I don't think (like Muldoon claims) that they are all here on the earth plane.

Where Muldoon says that he has "never had a conscious projection when [he] was not upon earth - as much so as [he is] in the flesh, yet intangible to all earthly things"--my experiences have been very different.  While I have certainly had 'conscious projections' I have never had that many 'intentional projections'; most all of mine have been spontaneous, and as far as I know, only a few of the earliest have been 'here on earth'.    

Like Larsen, I have had spirit guides, but only in the very beginning and only for the first few years.  I remember the first time I actually asked a question of a guide---I asked her/him:  "How is it that I can do this?"  To which he/she replied: "It's simple.  Sugar and water."  Ha!  What a jokester, I thought, post awakening; but then I ran across some research stating that the amount of glucose in our blood has a direct effect on certain hormones released by our brains--for our brain's activity.  I have always thought that somehow a release of certain hormones are involved, not only in our ability to project per se, but in our ability to consciously remember them.  Was this my guide's simple explanation for a more complex physiological process :question:

Finally, if Muldoon has never left the earth plane, then why would he need a 'guide'...especially since he is a man...for he may be one of those men, that even if he got lost, he wouldn't stoop so low as to ask for directions!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

There's my two-cents worth...for whatever it is worth!! :grin:

~Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

PeacefulWarrior

It seems to me the Muldoon has a much different kind of experience...as if he projects more into the real-time sphere and less into the "higher" (for lack of a better term) planes.  Interesting contrasts though...
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum