News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

6000 posts!

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

Oh you lucky %#¤&%@¤ ;)
  Have you received a prize yet?   I thought I would get one when I reached 200 posts but - zilch, nada, zero, noll, ingenting....  I think Robert Bruce could at least come and take us on a neat astral trip don´t you think?
  Where is Robert nowadays BTW, working on a book again´!?
      jee, 200 posts....  have I done anything except posting here the last months I wonder ;>)
      That is 3.33% of all postings, hahaa..  Am I a math genious or what?

6000 is really impressing BTW, I wonder what other forum on these subjects can match that.......

- Your focus determines your reality -

Qui-Gon Jinn

Ashfo, about the Jeff Rense radio programs, I see your are fairly new here and so you have probably missed someone recommending a few back in -99, about Astral Projection...   there was an Excellent program with Albert Taylor in May03-99, and two with William Buhlman, one of them was on 11th of January -99, the other you´ll have to find yourself (also in -99)...   but the one with Al Taylor was brilliant.....   happy listening my friend!

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Tom

It was on 3 March 99. That one is my favorite on astral projection.

Ashfo

ooh thankyou!

Something to do for the afternoon - I just have 50 pages left in this book I started in the mornin' :)

- Ashfo

Ashfo

I just saw this at the bottom of the Forum listing and thought I'd steal the honour :P

303 Members have made 5999 posts in 12 forums, with the last post on 20 May 2002 08:46:52 by: Frank.

- Ashfo

Update:  303 Members have made 6000 posts in 12 forums, with the last post on 20 May 2002 09:08:56 by: Ashfo.

:P