News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

7 Days

Previous topic - Next topic

Oazaki

As some of you may know, I had a rather large thread on this forum once, formerly entitled "The Year 2004: Prediction".  Since then I have changed its Name to "The Year 2005: A Description of its Occurring Reality".  However, as regards this forum, that thread was deleted by the moderators and has not been replaced, despite the fact that it is critical to makind's evolution, in terms of their awareness of  what is coming and what they will be facing.  It is, consequently, very unjust and productive of injustice to allow the continuing non-availablitity to humanity of that knowledge.  Restriction of their spiritual progress you see.  And that boys and girls means lot of heavy karma for me to play with.  Heavy karma which I have allowed to get heavier still through simple waiting.

Further, I notice my thread "ZMH- powerful healing offerred" has also been deleted.  Bad move boys abnd girls, very bad move.  Karmically speaking that is.  And yes, we are talking combative applications here.  And really, you would deny such a resource to humanity, or even only to this forum's users', just because of your own infuriated self-righteousness, judgementalness or whatever?

At any rate, I have caused the motions to reinstate those threads, through God's hand itself.  And I have also caused, and here's the fun and interesting part, the death of every single moderator on this board, to be effected through the karmic mechanisms, and at an accelerated rate.

Now, because I have done this karmically, it can also be reversed karmically before its point of inevitability is reached.You see there comes a point in karma's manifestation after which the path it is on cannot be averted.  And that point, for those persons named above, arrives at precisely 4:23pm on 26th February 2005, as Timed from Nicosia, Cyprus.  Before then I, and I alone, can still stop it.  And will do so if you choose
to reinstate those two threads, in their entirety, before then.  And apologise publicly for your errors, and for your deletion of those threads, and for your cowardice.  And know, through your own introspection, why you are being asked to so apologise for these things.  That is to say, learn the relevant lessons in this regards.

But there is one exception to this.  Nay.  The cycle I tied her karma to reached the point of inevitability precisely one hour ago.  Normally I give a few last words to those whose death I so set but in your case Nay I'm not really going to bother to do so.  You never listen anyway, don't learn and are, as far as I'm concerned, a hopeless case as far as being truly human (humane) is concerned.  So that you know, I'm removing you from the human evolutionary path and regressing your soul to an animal state (ie incarnatoin into animal forms).  Try my patience on this, or irritate me further, and I will be harsher yet with you.

For the rest of you, take this as a death threat if you like.  Take it as a warning if you prefer.  Go to the cops, ignore it or act upon as I have directed.  Whatever, your choice.  Know however that even if you choose to continue to obstruct me I will still restore those threads.  I'm quite willing to simply do so after your deaths.  I'm also quite willing to simply let you do so yourselves.  Whatever.

As to whether this is a valid statement or not and whether you have anything to fear or be concerned over, well, f*ck it boys and girls, think and investgate the matter for yourselves on this one.  Or don't.  Either way, I really don't care.  I do hope that is beginning to become apparent to you.

Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

Veccolo

Fu*k off, fool.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

karnautrahl

Oazaki, what the flaming hell are you on? Who the h*ll do you think you are? Throwing your weight around?

If you had real power, you would never ever feel the need to threaten, or even endanger anyone with that power. You are a fraud.

I will say that, no-one who truly has felt the reality of a "Creator" or who has tasted "power" would behave as you do.  I am replying because your post makes me feel like striking at your ACTIONS virtually.  Your arrogance evidently knows no bounds.
Give up the fantasy idea that you have the power to dictate what you would call "karma" of others and get a life. Karma is not something that can be wilfully altered by 3rd parties to harm others. You do Not have the power you say you do.

shanzay na yo kzi akra do un shza...

^^ Has as much validity as the **** you've just posted.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

CaCoDeMoN

To that point I enjoyed the whole story like a good novel, but this is just pathetic. I think that such threats could be done by a small child, and not a powerful mystic, and this f***ed up the scenario. If you were really powerful, you would do what you want silently, and not pretend to be another Stalin.
To the moderators: Please don't delete this thread, it's a good example of how low human can fall, and not deleting it will be best punishment for Oazaki.
MEAT=MURDER.

Telos

OHM-nee OHM-nee OHM-nee - kaPOW

There. I've just used my superior Indigo magic to nullify your circumstance.

As a result, tomorrow you will smell fish.

CaCoDeMoN

As a result, tomorrow you will smell fish.
:)
MEAT=MURDER.

Frank

Go away Oazaki, you are nothing more than a joke!

(And a bad one at that)

Lay upon me your death threats, lol. Give me a time. I can hardly type for laughing...

Yours,
Frank

PS
We made your post Sticky for a while as an example of how totally dense a person can become when they lose all touch with reality.

CaCoDeMoN

We made your post Sticky for a while as an example of how totally dense a person can become when they lose all touch with reality.
Thanks, Frank!
MEAT=MURDER.

Nay

QuoteBut there is one exception to this. Nay. The cycle I tied her karma to reached the point of inevitability precisely one hour ago. Normally I give a few last words to those whose death I so set but in your case Nay I'm not really going to bother to do so. You never listen anyway, don't learn and are, as far as I'm concerned, a hopeless case as far as being truly human (humane) is concerned. So that you know, I'm removing you from the human evolutionary path and regressing your soul to an animal state (ie incarnatoin into animal forms). Try my patience on this, or irritate me further, and I will be harsher yet with you.

Can you please make me something cool like a Panther?  I would love that! :D

Selski

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time.

* snigger * *chortle chortle* *snort* *snort* *guffaw*

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

karnautrahl

Oazaki = Troll you know :-). I'm sure of it.
No-one with the brains to use a pc would type this trash in all seriousness would they?
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Frank

4:23pm on 26th February 2005, as Timed from Nicosia, Cyprus. Before then I, and I alone, can still stop it. And will do so if you choose

No, please, DO NOT STOP IT. We are in the same CET time zone and I insist I die. I would love to. I have been waiting all my life to die! I always thought I would die laughing, and now I know you are the one to kill me, LOL, LOL, LOL.

Yours,
Frank

Telos

I don't think it's going to happen, Frank.

I create reality. And in my reality, you don't die in February.

Nay

Hehehe..awwww poor MT :D  I changed my mind, I want to be a dragon!  

Nick

Sheesh, I just read that post. Oazaki see a head doctor.

As the song says, "don't come round here no more".
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Why do all the others get a break?
Nay may become a panther..and Frank gets a full day..
Not fair..

This is just too much, my ribs are aching with laughing and I can hardly breathe. Frank get's a full day... I'm off my chair, it's just too much. Sarah, you are right, this is one of the funniest threads ever. And we still have 6 days to go before we all die, LOL, LOL... I'm just gonna hit Send because I can't type for laughing...

PS
Have you seen the look on
the face of Nay's Dragon?
It actually looks like Nay...

Joke, seriously, Nay, Nay,
I mean it, I was joking,
It was a joke, you know,
J-O-K-E. Now put down
the knife. Nay, I insist
you put the knife down
right now...

I'm not meant to die
until the 26th. :)

Nay

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Run Frank...  

:D

MJ-12

there's something about this guy that's intriguing though. I mean, you can almost sense the insane delusion in his posts and knowing that any response will be used in some kind of ego fantasy sort of gets in the way of playing along.

ah well, sometimes all you can do is point and laugh. To see ozacrappy's dreams of world conquest thwarted by the evil mods of Astralpulse with their delete buttons....priceless ;)

PS. Frank you're hilarious!  8)

Potatis

This was a very funny post.  :D

I'm very keen to read more posts by Oazaki in the future, this one was particularly hilarious.

Potatis

Andali27

Dude, I'm still grinning.  This guy is a nutter!  Hey Nay, if you do become a panther or a dragon, attack this moron will you?

Just on a note of interest,  I did some googling on his name (Oazaki), and turned up some interesting finds.

Some people reckon aliens will be making a come back this year (*X-files theme*) and it's all got to do with some order called the Zhedhi Order, which our little insane friend (not) here seems to want to be a part of for he's named himself after some dude:

Quote from: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread50601/pg3

"So I read some information, brought to me by the trust in my intuition to find the truth that I seek, that this war will happen this year. Between the Good factinos and the evil factions. There will be a "Zhedhi Order" which is lead by a man who calls himself "Oazaki" and claims to be "Justice". THis Zhedhi Order will be fighting for the side of Humanity."

I guess we know the loser is warped but is it possible to be warped beyond warped?  This Zhedhi thing is ringing Star Wars in my ears.

"Basically, The Zhedhi Order is a revolutionary order founded for the purpose of overthrowing the established world governments and associated repressive socioeconomic systems." - http://p078.ezboard.com/fjeditemple39003courtyard.showMessage?topicID=711.topic

Read it if you want to laugh at another insane guy calling himself Oazaki (or perhaps it's the same guy? :P )

Question, if this guy really believes in his 'karma power' :evil:  then why hasn't posted back? Hmm?  Chicken?

Love the dragon by the way!

Andali

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email, however many electrons were teribbly inconvenienced!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Frank

Diary of Frank, condemned moderator: day minus 6

I awoke at dawn, the umbrella of doom was surrounding me now and my head was heavy. The words, "precisely 4.26 pm on 26th of February" had been spinning around my mind for what seemed like eternity. But then, a flash of inspiration. Could this be my saving grace, the loophole that would let me live? Oazaki had stated the word "precisely" regarding the time of my death at 4.23pm. Could there be such a thing? Was this not all a hoax, a test of wits, a test of my resolve?

After all, time was surely not set to stop at exactly 4.23. Time is a continuous construct, could there be such a thing as a precise time? My mind was reeling with possibilities. But no, I was doomed. If it were necessary to stop time, then he would stop time, for the Master's power knew no bounds. I kicked myself for hours thinking how stupid of me to think I could get off on a mere technicality. I tried to go through my day but it was all pretence. Everyone was staring at me as I walked down the street, but does it matter any more if people see me in my pyjamas?

I must keep it together, I thought, be practical. This evening I managed to take a bite to eat and figure out what to do with my belongings. It was useless thinking of selling them. They may as well be given away. But who would get my train set? My head was heavy and I must have drifted off. Suddenly it was night, and once again I am eclipsed by the now familiar umbrella of doom that befalls me.

The mocking voice of Oazaki keeps ringing in my ears, "It's too late, it's too late, your fate is doooomed." The voice of reason keeps telling me I should have apologised, I should have never deleted his posts, I should have knelt at the feet of the master and begged his forgiveness. But I refused, and now it was too late, my fate was sealed. Death was inevitable the master's power is irrefutable...

Nick

Frank,

I sit here having read of your plight and would offer my sympathy, except as I understand it, I too am one of the doomed ones. So I'll just spend the day getting my affairs in order, saying goodbye to my wife, and wishing I had never brought down the terrible wrath of Oazaki the merciless.

See you in the nonphysical,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nay

Oh goodness..*wipes a tear off cheek*

I'm not crying because, I too, am doomed to die from the master's powers, but LAUGHING my arse off because of Frank and Nick's posts!!

Love it!  

Nostic

This guy has some real issues. What's so funny? Seriously, what kind of mind would even post something like that? It wouldn't be a stretch for me to think that he might do something drastic to himself or someone else, regardless of weather he has any "powers" or not. No need to provoke such a potential. I tend to think that we're tempting fate here. I think it would have been best to just ignore, or better, delete this thread. Instead we've given it center stage.  :?

Risu no Kairu

<_< So, like, when you guys get all dead and stuff... Can I be one of the new moderators?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/