News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

7 Days

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Quote from: Risu no Kairu<_< So, like, when you guys get all dead and stuff... Can I be one of the new moderators?

ROTFLMAO!!!  You got it!  I now bequeath you my moderator status per my sudden, if at all happening death.

Nostic:  This one is well known around here...after so many death threats and nonsensical posts one tends to get bored with it all and then...well, makes jokes about it, hence this thread....a comedy sketch..:P  

Nay

patapouf

This post has been made ''sticky'' just to laugh at somebody else; it is not a really nice thing to do folks....

Andali27

but it's funny!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

jilola

This will side me with Oa but come on guys, let's hear it for at least the sheer effort!

I for one look forward to Oazaki's posts as they are (accurate or not) much  more entertaining than the local priest's "you'll burn in hell" routine.

And to add to the bubbling cauldron I posit again that  reality is subjective.

Only imho, I should be neverexistent by now? I think,?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Adam

This will prove to be interesting, no matter the outcome  :)

Frank

Quote from: patapoufThis post has been made ''sticky'' just to laugh at somebody else; it is not a really nice thing to do folks....

On a personal level, if someone makes death threats against me I ALWAYS laugh at them. That is just the way I am. The more they threaten to kill me the more I laugh in their face. I am as dead now as I will ever be. Whatever you choose to make of that is your affair.

Yours,
Frank

PS
On an administrative level, as a moderator here, I made this thread Sticky for a time for a specific reason. Read my post on page one of this thread.

CaCoDeMoN

This post has been made ''sticky'' just to laugh at somebody else; it is not a really nice thing to do folks....
I think that laughing is the best and nicest response. It would be boring if the moderators would delete this thread, and it would just show lack of sense of humour.
I think that Oazaki's purpose(of course he doesn't know about this) is to show who people really are, by their actions.
MEAT=MURDER.

Frank

Diary of Frank, condemned moderator: day minus 5

It seems like every day that passes more and more of the Master Oazaki's supporters are going to be crawling out from their smug little hovels and pinning their hopes upon my demise. Only 5 days of life left to live and despite being up all night, I still haven't decided who should get my train set.

Today I wondered how the end would come about. A car crash? Being run over by a bus? Part of a passing plane falling off and landing on my head? Only the Master knew of my fate.

In a flurry, I frantically searched the Internet for the Cyprus white pages trying to find a phone number so I could reason with him. Only to end up kicking myself again. The Master knows no reason. What's the use in shaving now, or even making my bed of a morning? My whole life is doomed, ruined, never to be the same again.  

I spent the whole day, sitting staring at a stone wall, dreading what tomorrow will bring...

Seven

Aww Frank, cheer up, I have some good news... I know someone who'd *love* to have your train set!  So you can rest easy now  :)

patapouf

I did not see that he was threatening some people because I was browsing quickly and thought it was strange to see this kind of discussion as ''sticky'' (it felt weird that somebody was being laughed at like that). Sorry Frank, you can say to me  ''mind your own business''.... Of course, your totally right, to laugh is much better than using threats and it might be the best response. I only hope that Oazaki knows that to use threat is not the best way to have a constructive discussion!! We can clearly observe the consequences here....

Take care,

no_leaf_clover

I'm curious as to why of his former posts were deleted, if what he claims is correct.  :?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Frank

NLC:

On a serious note, to be honest, I really have no idea if his posts have actually been deleted as a purposeful act of deleting a post of his specifically. It is my understanding that old "Chat stuff" does get deleted as a matter of course, as part of the general database cleanup that takes place every now and again.

The posts by this individual have always tended to be on the "funny" side, if you like, and it would not surprise me if posts of his in the past have been restricted in some way. Either locked or moved to Chat. But posts here are not just deleted and people barred willy-nilly. We are looking at 8,200 registered members that have been attracted to this forum over the past 3 years and we only ever barred 4 people to my knowledge.

I can say to each and every one of you, that myself and all the other moderators here will always continue to extend themselves to comprehend people of all faiths, beliefs, etc. However, I do know there was a post of Mr Oazaki's that was supposedly offering healing that turned out to be a complete farce and, from memory, I think it did end up being moved to the Chat section.  

Anyhow, let's not let all this serious talk detract from my impending doom! I cannot be seen to be talking rationally, after all, I have only 5 days to go, lol.

Yours,
Frank

no_leaf_clover

Thanks for the reassurance, Frank. And good luck with the whole dying thing.  :)

Nay

What a beautiful post Frank.:D

Ummmm..that is all I have to say..just beautiful..:D

Adam

Actually, Oazaki's thread - "Year 2004: Prediction" - was deleted by Nay. It was not housekeeping or any stuff, but rather Nay took issue with some of the things Oazaki said. Unfortunately, rather than delete the offending posts, the whole thread was removed.... which, I thought was a shame, because it was a brilliant thread as far as I was concerned, with some excellent, open-minded, rational discussion taking place. It was also quite popular too  :wink:

I found with Oazaki a lot of people just reacted to him and what he talked about, rather than seriously reflect on it. If you looked at his works from consensus reality, it's pretty out there. But why react - why not listen to it and take from it what works?

I have found some of the replies pretty funny though. Especially Franks...  :lol: ... umbrella of doom.... lol!

Nay

Actually, Oazaki's thread - "Year 2004: Prediction" - was deleted by Nay. It was not housekeeping or any stuff, but rather Nay took issue with some of the things Oazaki said. Unfortunately, rather than delete the offending posts, the whole thread was removed.... which, I thought was a shame, because it was a brilliant thread as far as I was concerned, with some excellent, open-minded, rational discussion taking place. It was also quite popular too ;)

LOL..I love how people assume I'm the culprit on everything!  To think I was so mighty powerful that I, alone, could make such a decision.. :roll:  I'm thinking that is the difference between Oazaki and myself....I don't think THAT highly of myself.

Adam

Oh... so the thread removal thing was a mod group decision? Why weren't just the offending posts removed and the rest left?

Nay

Once again I find myself thinking.....hmmm..why are YOU so interested and plus we owe no explanation.  

Frankly it makes me pause, are you someone whom advocates such behavior?   I'm sure if you are such a fan of his, you'd know where his hang-outs are now, so please.....feel free to go visit it.

Nay

Nay

MT..we really should stop posting at the same time..lol..;)

no_leaf_clover

QuoteOnce again I find myself thinking.....hmmm..why are YOU so interested and plus we owe no explanation.

o.O.. I'm hoping this is some sort of sarcasm? lol

Palehorse

QuoteOnce again I find myself thinking.....hmmm..why are YOU so interested and plus we owe no explanation.

I personally am interested in knowing why dozens of people, including me, had their writings censored for the sake of removing a few (as in, probably less than five total) threatening references.

You're right, as a mod, you owe no explanation.  All writings submitted become the property of the Astral Pulse, yadda yadda ad infinitum.

But as a human being, it'd certainly be nice to see some accountability and common courtesy.  I may not approve of all Oazaki's methods or believe everything he says, but in that regard, the guy's got a point.

QuoteFrankly it makes me pause, are you someone whom advocates such behavior?

"You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists."  Gee, sounds all too familiar.  And the "logic" equally fallacious, I might add.   :roll:
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Nay

Are you two serious??  I'm actually surprised my post struck such a cord, and the same cord it seems...;)

So, I'm hearing a B-flat.  And I am wondering how in the world I can be compared to terrorism, but whatever.  It seems you both take offense that you weren't privy to the private going ons..well, life is that way some times, I suggest you learn to deal with that, not everything is for your taking.

Nite nite everyone!  What a great way to spend a birthday. :D

Palehorse

QuoteAnd I am wondering how in the world I can be compared to terrorism

You're not being compared with terrorism, you're being accused of intimidation tactics.  In other words, you're dodging responsibility for your own actions by implying that Adam questioning your decision means he approves of the threats that were made... as if no other possibility exists.  My quote was meant to point out the similarity to the way the Bush administration used the same tactics to equate political dissent with terrorism, in order to evade personal responsibility themselves.

QuoteWhat a great way to spend a birthday.

All the drama aside -- happy birthday.  Hope it was a good one.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

Nay

Look, first off, I'm wondering why Adam needs you to fight his battles..unless you just WANT a battle.  If he has a problem with things, then I'm sure he's a big enough boy to bring  it up, himself.

But since you brought it up, I see that you are saying that I'm ASSUMING something, not intimidating...two different things.  

Did you not find Oasaki's posts intimidating??  When one goes around saying they are going to kill another, that  is going waaaaay beyond intimidation.  One after the other, his "predictions" failed to come through.  Why?  Because he is delusional and full of himself.

I admit he offered up some "healing"  and I heard of some people being "healed" but I think they did that ALL on their own..it was the faith they had in the process that made it work, not Oazaki the great..:roll:  Plus, once you said something wrong, he was all over you like flies on sh....umm..mmmm..shiny objects. :)  Little guys just looooove shiny things.

Oh wait! :shock: I was suppose to go to bed....man, this site is totally addictive. :D

Nay

Palehorse

You're projecting again.