News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

7 Days

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

I would just like to point out that as at 21.48 GMT on 23 February 2005, this post has been viewed 1,559 times.  That's incredible.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

mrloki

What is today's date?

Graelwyn

24th February, to my knowledge.

IequalMC2

I'll quote my previous self

"On Hearing the way, the best of men will earnestly explore its length. The mediocre person learns of it, takes it up and sets it down, but vulgar people, when they hear the news, will laugh out loud, and if they did not laugh, it would not be the way"

Dumi's ask yourselves a serious question, why is this post so popular?

Your all Dumi's, and I don't mean that in no nice way.

Why do you spit and laugh at me when I offer you help?

"Notice the princess Leia like "you're my only hope" melodrama"

Why do you attack me? You attack yourself, this is why you are a Dumi, only a Dumi attacks himself, I was already prepared for such a comment, if you don't have anything constructive to say i.e. something that isn't expected, don't say anything. Don't you know that I can will your death? Something obviously I wont do, and I'm trying to speak nicely to you now, so please don't take that as a threat, you all brothers and sisters to me, the only people who would perhaps listen to me, my friends don't like the change in me, I have few of my physical friends left, as you all know talking about AP and mystical things to non mystical people kind of gets them thinking your nuts. I've lost my only love for this task, rejecting her for her own safety, I've sacrificed it all, then you tempt me, for when you insult me you insult my lord when you insult my lord you insult truth when you insult truth you tempt my darker side. Which I'm happy to say I'm somewhat in control of, who knows maybe I'm meant to unleash the dragon, you keep tempting me and I will.    

The earthly mind would say I have a duel nature; I can be nasty I can be nice; it really doesn't make a difference to me. I know the difference between right and wrong. At the moment with your taunts you are tempting what your earthly minds would call the darker side, I call this darker side the dragon, I'm good at keeping the dragon locked up, this is because I'm the only one pure enough and capable enough of taming the dragon, anyone else would use it for their own destructive purposes, this is why I was chosen. I'm here because I choose to be here I'm helping because I choose to help. I don't need to, I just make the choice to.

You spit at me because you don't understand you mock me because you don't understand, you spit and mock me because it's easy, read all my previous self's posts, read the connections make the links if you really want to investigate, check the news reports for some of the days after the posts.

None of you consciously read nature as I do. You are Dumi's (said in a nice way)

Many blessings to you all

May God Rebuke You.

Nay

BirdManKalki, Dum1..aka IequalMC2.....between you and Oazaki, I'm not sure whoms more full of themself.

Quoteas you all know talking about AP and mystical things to non mystical people kind of gets them thinking your nuts.
I can promise you, THAT is not why I think your nuts. :)

QuoteThe earthly mind would say I have a duel nature; I can be nasty I can be nice; it really doesn't make a difference to me.
I'm thinking something is duel..seeings how you've taken on three different names.

QuoteMay God Rebuke You.
Stop using God as a sword, he told me he really doesn't like that.

Nay

Nay

LOL..looky there, we did it again MT!  posted at the same time..oooooooo, what does it all mean???  :P

Tom

I think some people need to unblock their lower chakras and practice their relaxation techniques some more. Better diet, some physical activity, more time outside, more sleep at night, and some social interaction in the real world away from the computer. Maybe then they would stop threatening the rest of us with their supreme mystical ability. It is true that meditation and energy work do not cause psychological imbalances (Oazaki, IequalMC2), but they definitely can bring what is already there to the surface for everyone to see.

Nay

Hehehe.  So true MT. :D

Tom, good point..;)     Our weather is really starting to brighten up.  I kept the windows open last night and it was perfect!  Mmmmmm...I love the spring..

Telos

What if, instead of threatening to kill you, someone threatened to lodge an electrode into your brain and stimulate your pain centers? All the while, they would take a blunt instrument and lesion the parts of the brain associated with OBE's, so that you could not escape the torment. Of course, they would keep you intravenously fed with some generic assortment of nutrients.

Would you be laughing then?

Nay

Where did THAT come from Telos?

karnautrahl

I think maybe he's referring to an extreme form of psychosurgery perhaps? I know in times gone by, slicing bits out of the brain was one way of attempting to treat various kinds of madness.
Only is there such a thing as a pain centre? Isn't pain registered in more than one site due to the reaction of a certain chemical being released at the site of injury? I forget the neurotransmitter name.
You could go one better, use something to block all endorphin production and also switch off the functionality of opiate receptors in the brain. Then get with the flaying..that could be worse :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

patapouf

Tom, you're right when you say:
Quote(...)and some social interaction in the real world away from the computer.

Instead of computer; put TV. This is the problem of the Western so-called ''modern'' society; a study have shown that a great percentage of people have the TV as the most time they spend as their social activity and interaction....   :?

mrloki

tv these days is so much crap and corporate bovine excrement that i wont waste my taim watching anything that isnt educationall..because most of the news you see now is bogus anyways; the food netowrk and hgtv (gf's interest) are cool though...oh yea an comedy central heh

Telos

Well, Nay, that threat would've probably been made by an evil materialist neuroscientist. And Oazaki's threat is typical of an evil spiritualist transcendentalist.

Which one is scarier? Which one is more laughable? Does that say anything about how we approach materialism and spiritualism?

Is Oazaki provoking laughter because you don't take his spiritualism seriously, or because you do take it seriously and laughter makes a kind of psychic defense shield?

In that case, I better stop trying soften the laughter with this very dry and over-curious post ;) Nevermind!

Tom

Does anyone here actually believe Oazaki and people like him have a spirituality? I believe they just learned some really cool vocabulary words and want to show off. Maybe they think this is some role playing game and that no one can do things like astral projection.

I heard on tv that the brain implant thing has already started in humans and that it is an out-patient procedure.

MJ-12

*ahem*

I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

dumi

Nostic

Quote from: TelosWell, Nay, that threat would've probably been made by an evil materialist neuroscientist. And Oazaki's threat is typical of an evil spiritualist transcendentalist.

Which one is scarier? Which one is more laughable? Does that say anything about how we approach materialism and spiritualism?

Is Oazaki provoking laughter because you don't take his spiritualism seriously, or because you do take it seriously and laughter makes a kind of psychic defense shield?

In that case, I better stop trying soften the laughter with this very dry and over-curious post ;) Nevermind!

Ah, now I see what you were getting at. Would we be laughing if he threatened direct physical harm? Good point  :wink:

Graelwyn

MJ-12

funny, whenever I think of those "threats" in comparison to the physical, all I get is an image of the Black Knight from Montey Python.

/shrugs

Adam

I might disagree with you lot about Oazaki... but I sure don't disagree with you guys about BirdmanKalki. :roll:  :lol: .. need a one-handed salute emoticon... if you get me...  :wink:

NeoSaturn

Quote from: MJ-12funny, whenever I think of those "threats" in comparison to the physical, all I get is an image of the Black Knight from Montey Python.

/shrugs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! man i love that movie soooooooooo much!

None shall pass!

Right i'll do you for that! look you stupid bastard you've got no arms left!

I'm invincible!

IequalMC2

"I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

dumi"

Everything that everyone of you has said bar a few, have been utterly useless you might aswell of not spoken at all.

"I always have trouble with double negations. So that means you do mean it in a nice way, right?
Like, you don`t mean not to say, we`re not dumi`s right?"

Either you take your pick, you get upset, then your a dumi you dont get upset, your a dumi, your not bothered, then your a dumi, there's no escaping being a dumi :) I would like you to take it as a praise worthy complement. I know i would if anyone called me a Dumi.

"Does anyone here actually believe Oazaki and people like him have a spirituality? I believe they just learned some really cool vocabulary words and want to show off. Maybe they think this is some role playing game <http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=role%20playing%20game> and that no one can do things like astral projection.

I heard on tv that the brain implant thing has already started in humans and that it is an out-patient procedure."

I admit my ignorance, the spirit guides my sword, I find it silly that you would even think that I dont have a spirituality, you Dumi's of astral pulse have helped me construct and practice a newfound belief yourselves, if you bothered to study my, our previous posts then you would understand that the spirit is among us.

MJ-12
Well done for stating the obvious. lets see if any of you can conprehend this. The words cut me deeper psychologically then they cut any of you. my own words are like poison, this is why its called the double edge blade. I dont take pleasure in manifesting thought to you all the way I just did, I mention that I could kill you with the power of will. I used this as a ploy, just by manifesting vugar words I have caught your attention, you've even compared me to Oazaki. this is black magic, manifesting dark thoughts, gets people listinging to you, but they dont hear you.

I wouldn't harm a fly. the word is the most powerful weapon, confusion misunderstanding the most powerful tool. With confusion and misunderstanding you can cause someone to end their own life.

Serious constructive earnestly asked question here, the answer is obvious for everyone who chooses to hear, all those who dont want to hear will consider mocking me and thus themselves, (I dont like speaking with authority like this) I dont like repeating myself, I just manifest the voice, people misjudge me and thus I suffer detrementation of character. Now study your history a bit.
Why am I the King Of France
I started this thread:
http://www.astralsociety.com/Forums/index.php?topic=9574.0  

Many, many Blessings, and may God Rebuke You all

PS: Who is the black knight Dumi's!

Nay

QuoteSerious constructive earnestly asked question here, the answer is obvious for everyone who chooses to hear, all those who dont want to hear will consider mocking me and thus themselves, (I dont like speaking with authority like this) I dont like repeating myself, I just manifest the voice, people misjudge me and thus I suffer detrementation of character. Now study your history a bit.  Why am I the King Of France

Well frankly, I don't like you speaking to us that way, so in agreement there.  I think you and Oazaki need to come down from your towers before someone knocks you down.   I just don't understand how certain people can act like this...it baffles the mind.

I'm allowed to express my feelings today, for I shall be dead in the morning. :roll:

mrloki

there you go nay, people like those two dont even know what they are talking about, they are some misunderstood 14 yr old who "thinks" that they have black magic, but what they are really going through is puberty...enough said lol

karnautrahl

IequalMC2 Why on Earth do you have to speak in this goddammed arrogant pseudomystical nonsense manner? I think it's nonsense, your trying to seem mystical and cryptically sophisticated in the "read this very carefully" manner. It's complete poppycock. Speak like someone who has something to say, and say it in nice plain English, lose the pseuoo-clever-mystic ****! :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!