911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCookie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

Any Questions ?

They will pay for this, I know now y you did it

by the way this is the best 911 video so far , shows how and why they did it
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Mitch

I highly doubt any of us will ever know what truly happened. Although some of us are open about ideas on what happened that day, some of us aren't. Some think it was definitely an inside job. Some say it was definitely not. No matter what you do, one side can never convince the other. It's pointless for either side to try. Considering the fact that there are very valuable arguments for both sides, each side will use those arguments to back them up forever.

Anyway, couldn't it have been an 'inside job' by the terrorists? Not Bush?

BadCookie

Quote from: Mitch on September 28, 2006, 13:31:09
I highly doubt any of us will ever know what truly happened. Although some of us are open about ideas on what happened that day, some of us aren't. Some think it was definitely an inside job. Some say it was definitely not. No matter what you do, one side can never convince the other. It's pointless for either side to try. Considering the fact that there are very valuable arguments for both sides, each side will use those arguments to back them up forever.

Anyway, couldn't it have been an 'inside job' by the terrorists? Not Bush?
Wach the video 100% inside job, dont be an ignorant sheep,  LOL inside job by terrorist o yes they had weeks to plant explosives LOL

Americans like you make me sick

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Mitch

Quote from: BadCookie on September 28, 2006, 13:34:46
Wach the video 100% inside job, dont be an ignorant sheep,  LOL inside job by terrorist o yes they had weeks to plant explosives LOL

American like you make me sick

Excuse me? I just watched most of the video. I never took either side publicly, you don't know what I believe, but I feel it isn't right to express it. It won't make a difference.

I'm also not even American, so nice one.

Nay

Quote from: BadCookie on September 28, 2006, 13:34:46

Americans like you make me sick

You are pushing it with me BADCOOKIE.  Keep it up and you will be on a couple day ban...understood?

Mitch

I'm about to say something that I know doesn't really go with this topic of 9/11, and I don't care whatsoever if BadCookie or anyone who thinks he's 'witty' and/or 'funny' take my 'karma' down.

BadCookie, read through all of your posts on this forum. 90% of them are simply spam, usually just an emoticon in the whole post, laughing at someone. Or, someone posts about a desperate cry for help, or about something awful that has happened to them, and you laugh.

The other 10% of your posts are your opinions on what happened on September 11. Your opinions that don't allow any room for anyone else's comments on the subject, just yours. You merely laugh at them when they say something that makes a lot more sense than the things you say. (Which you just get from someone else online).

You're ruining this forum. Making other people think, 'well if BadCookie expresses his feelings in such a vulgar way, not caring about others, I will too.' Now everyone laughs at everything, even at people who actually need help. This sickens me. I used to come here to get away from some of the things in my life, where I could find friendly help, and intelligent opinions on subjects of my interest.

BadCookie

Quote from: Mitch on September 28, 2006, 13:47:21
I'm about to say something that I know doesn't really go with this topic of 9/11, and I don't care whatsoever if BadCookie or anyone who thinks he's 'witty' and/or 'funny' take my 'karma' down.

BadCookie, read through all of your posts on this forum. 90% of them are simply spam, usually just an emoticon in the whole post, laughing at someone. Or, someone posts about a desperate cry for help, or about something awful that has happened to them, and you laugh.

The other 10% of your posts are your opinions on what happened on September 11. Your opinions that don't allow any room for anyone else's comments on the subject, just yours. You merely laugh at them when they say something that makes a lot more sense than the things you say. (Which you just get from someone else online).

You're ruining this forum. Making other people think, 'well if BadCookie expresses his feelings in such a vulgar way, not caring about others, I will too.' Now everyone laughs at everything, even at people who actually need help. This sickens me. I used to come here to get away from some of the things in my life, where I could find friendly help, and intelligent opinions on subjects of my interest.

Yea there’s a conspiracy to down your karma, please , Im not about to go into a flaming war on astral pulse. My bad for calling you ignorant so I apologize get over your self

O by the way ....................  <--This emotion Is more descriptive than your entire post

no_leaf_clover

BadCookie, why do you have to be such a buttface to people? If you're trying to offer anything for others to consider, you're doing a tinkle-poor job of it. I don't even believe the "official story" and I think the way you're posting is absolutely ridiculous.

I half feel like arguing on behalf of the reports from FEMA and NIST with you, not because I think their reports were conclusive, but because I seriously doubt you could hold your own against them, despite constantly calling everyone else "ignorant" and etc.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Vvid1012

sooo yeah.. back to the video.. i cant believe I watched the whole friggn thing...phew.  That took a lot of time and effort and is quite persuading.  Im sure there was a level of inside activity, however, it doesn't necessarily point to the government..  Theres so much excrement flying around, its gonna take a long time to solve...That silverstein dude... how lame can someone be..he should be locked up...or ejected into space :evil:

Awakened_Mind

If it is proposed that a crime is being committed against all of us, then why are we arguing amoungst ourselves? I think most of us will agree that we don't entirely believe the official story, nor are we willing to riot as extremists for the "inside job". I wouldn't say I subscribe to either viewpoint, they both have flaws.

Debates about 9/11 are boring me. What ever happened to the good old fashioned Roswell and the fake moon landing? :? Bastard terrorists/government.

-Awakened_Mind
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

WalkerInTheWoods

So instead of blindly following the government I should blindly follow you?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nay

Shorten up your posts bc, or I will... No propaganda here.  Thanks.

BadCookie

Quote from: TalaNay on September 29, 2006, 11:49:48
Shorten up your posts bc, or I will... No propaganda here.  Thanks.
What Its a list of News corp listings sorry i forgot to link (Fixed) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Nay

Good job!  Then you don't mind me deleting it.   People can go to the link..  :-)

no_leaf_clover

What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

BadCookie

Mitch no need to hide this is the Inter Nets , man you take this karma thing way to serious

GANAMOHA

wow this video was really well put together the only thing lacking was evidence against the goverment however it does seem pretty obvious that something is not right. personally your posts dont bother me to much however it does seem that you are either TO open with your thoughts or lacking in sensitivity toning it down a bit could make you much more respected on the forums than your current position however I doubt you'd mind about respect from others on this forum anyway
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

BadCookie

Quote from: GANAMOHA on September 29, 2006, 19:59:47
wow this video was really well put together the only thing lacking was evidence against the goverment however it does seem pretty obvious that something is not right. personally your posts dont bother me to much however it does seem that you are either TO open with your thoughts or lacking in sensitivity toning it down a bit could make you much more respected on the forums than your current position however I doubt you'd mind about respect from others on this forum anyway
I opoligize sometimes I can be a real butt hole, I have myself brought nagativity to this thread *Grabs sword in shameful dishonor*

Arn de Gothia

Don't feel bad BC, you at least are alive and kicking. It is true that many are ignorant to the truth, but they better wake up or they shall perish.

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: WalkerInTheWoods on September 29, 2006, 08:11:02
So instead of blindly following the government I should blindly follow you?

Your mind is infinite. Make your own path and you will never be walking blindly, or without reason.

-Awakened_Mind
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Nay

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on September 29, 2006, 21:13:47
Don't feel bad BC, you at least are alive and kicking. It is true that many are ignorant to the truth, but they better wake up or they shall perish.

Hehehe.. yeah, you two are the only ones with the truth..  :lol:  "or they shall perish"  Drinking drama juice again?  :-D

Arn de Gothia

Be my guest and laugh while your rights are being dismantled and your freedom taken away, the only thing that can stop the powerfreakes is an awakened populace. You must know the truth or you will be kicked around forever.

BadCookie

Quote from: TalaNay on September 30, 2006, 09:30:27
Hehehe.. yeah, you two are the only ones with the truth..  :lol:  "or they shall perish"  Drinking drama juice again?  :-D
No we don't know the truth we demand it, every American who loves freedom should question the official story. Are we less patriotic for asking the Questions? Government needs to be transparent and held accountable to the people, if you think the government can protect you then you are seriously in trouble.

BadCookie

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on September 30, 2006, 09:57:21
Be my guest and laugh while your rights are being dismantled and your freedom taken away, the only thing that can stop the powerfreakes is an awakened populace. You must know the truth or you will be kicked around forever.
Right on, Keep strong I don't think that ternary can win, Im willing to give up my life if it means that I could secure liberties and freedoms for my future children. Selfless we must become it is not until you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.

a link to a new film called Freedom to fascism coming out October 20th http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Nay

It must be so sad to wake up everyday with this obsessive, compulsive cloud hovering over both of you....man.. 

Anyhoo, that's not why I was posting.  I just wanted to give you both a heads up about shoving your cloud down people's throats here.  See, it's not tolerated.  We don't tolerate religious scare tactics either...  Soooo.. it seems we are at a cross-roads boys.   Stop on your own or not, it's really quite simple.

Thanks.