a 7 foot reptilian keeps finding and trying to fight me everytime I have a obe

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Really recently I had about 4 obe and it always happens when usually at the end of a obe when my vision starts getting more and more blurry I don't know if it's because I been doing a load of space exploration lately in the astral plains but is there any way of getting rid off it because I not seen nothing like it like I seemed to happen since I encountered a grey it warned me about a few things but that is quite un relivenent (I tell u if you want to know the specific warnings ) but ever since then some 7 - 8 foot  reptilian beings have been encountering me and been trying to fight me.

By the way after those fights after I wake up in always seem to feel really weak a day exhausted for a few hours after is there anyway to not use a lot energy while defending yourself in the astral.

recoverer

Some people might not agree with this approach, viewpoints differ, whenever I've experienced an unfriendly being I shared unconditional love with it an it eventually went away. Other people have had the same experience.

I've found that if I stay committed to the higher part of myself, nothing can harm me at the spiritual level.

Szaxx

Greys play mind games all the time. Your falling for their game it seems. Ask the 7 footer "what's your intention" and it won't answer. It'll leave you alone as you've won the game. Believe it exists and it'll be around for longer. It's just a manifestation built from your fears deep within. Size plays no part in how strong entities are in general. Their ability to program your mind is where the strengths lie. Most of the entities with this ability are not hostile, the ones that want to be alone can give a bad feeling but that's all it is.
Find the big one and challenge it directly asking for an answer as above.  They are generally hollow and have little more than enough to create fear.
It'll leave as fast as it can once questioned.
Be strong, these kind of manifestations only serve one purpose, get it go outside of this and they melt away.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

no_leaf_clover

If you firmly set an intention, repeating to yourself that you'll remember your dreams, then you will.  On the other hand, if I say "don't think of an orange," you'll probably think of an orange.

If you have the idea in your head that every time you have an OBE, you're going to see a reptilian, then I would suggest that this is probably helping to perpetuate the issue.  It's nothing to worry about.  Like Szaxx says, just talk to it and see what it wants.  It's not like it can hurt you.  "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."  :P
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Cool101

Thanks you lot it worked  :-D all that happened was it got more hostile so to speak but it was acting more scared off me once I took the element off his control off me away would that technique work with any entities even the more stronger powerful ones I know I haven't meet anything bad that was stronger than me but it's only a matter off time until I do so would the technique work against any stronger beings

Szaxx

Quote from: Cool101 on March 10, 2016, 22:22:12
Thanks you lot it worked  :-D all that happened was it got more hostile so to speak but it was acting more scared off me once I took the element off his control off me away would that technique work with any entities even the more stronger powerful ones I know I haven't meet anything bad that was stronger than me but it's only a matter off time until I do so would the technique work against any stronger beings

It works for all, the effectiveness is based on your self imposed limitations. Be strong and you'll not let yourself down. Look at any others as imposters if you feel threatened. It provides your subconscious with the doubt that the entity is real and gives inner strength when you need it.
A figment of your imagination manifesting can be removed as fast as it was created.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.