News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a beer?

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

So you didn't catcht the "10,000 bottles of beer" thread?
Enjoying some white wine as I surf the net [;)]

2cents & L&L
jouni

Nerezza

By the quality of posts this week, i'd say 95% of astral pulse are constantly drunk.

Fyrenze

quote:
Originally posted by Nerezza

By the quality of posts this week, i'd say 95% of astral pulse are constantly drunk.

That actually brought out a laugh puff. Out Loud. so I LOLed. I rarely do that when reading posts or messages online.

Kudos.

I drink now and then, but I hate malt liquors, they make my post nasal drip horrible...I can't drink 'em.

Give me somethin' hard any day.

][\/][
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Nay

quote:
I drink now and then, but I hate malt liquors, they make my post nasal drip horrible...I can't drink 'em.

ewwwwww...way too much info...hehehehe

Nay.[;)]

Fyrenze

As a random sidenote, at the risk of sounding drunken, someone please post now? Since I've been back no one has posted in a thread after I have. Talk about breeding paranoia.

][\/][

Three cheers for Nay! Huzzay!
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

timeless

Dear goingslow,

You might get a kick out of this.  Jesus drank wine with almost every dinner he had.[:O] Or so they say. I don't know how good the quality of the wine was[?] I mean the guy turned water into wine so how well aged could it be.[:P] But when you drink one drink every day it actually has little effect.  

Personally, I drink a beer now and then.  My favorite is to have shanties.  This is gingerale and beer mixed together.....Hey!  It's good after you have mowed the lawn in 27 Celcius or above humid weather.  But I can only recall getting drunk four times in my life.[:O]  I was one of those annoying girls that went to the bar to dance with her girlfriends and rarely got off the dance floor.[:P]

Bottom line I think the only unwise thing about drinking is drinking to the point where you get headaches or any unwell feeling.  Of course, getting drunk is extremely unwise and unbalancing...physically and etherically.  

Nezzera!

You are just killer.[:P][;)] But man you are right.  Where are the good old days of people talking about their experiences and their cool discoveries.  

Best Regards,
timeless[;)]

DejaClaireVoyant

Haha! I love drinkin while I surf the net. I'm a beer wussy though. I don't know why anyone would wanna drink that yucky stuff when you could drink something that tastes like fruit! I like strawberry coolers or Hard Lemonade! YAY for alcohol!
*Happy to have recently turned 21*
[:)]

Nay

Heeeeeey..sniff, sniff..some of us are still newbies...I have posted some of experiences!...but have been over-stressed lately...ohhhh woe is me..[xx(]  Ok, forgot to say, yes I drink beer..Icehouse to be exact.. I have noticed though, I seem to have really gloomy dark experiences when I drink..so try not to..well..that much!

hip,hip,hooray!

Nay. [;)]

jilola

I think the lull in interesting experiences is due to people thinking they don't have anything of interest to tell.
I for one feel that during the last 6 months or so nothing of interest for others has happened but now that I think about it I may end up writing a few accounts.

2cents & L&L

Fyrenze

I've certainly been plateauing as far as my higher developement has been going. Perhaps there's even been a bit of a lull...the dark moods have been more frequent lately. I had a lot of problems with depression for years. The last one was better, until recently. And I don't know when this turned into an observation of self.

A little more than 2 cents. Maybe more like 2 bucks.

][\/][

As a postscript, it has always amused me that alcohol, quite a depressant, is used as a party drug so widely. One would think other chemicals would be more frequently used.

jilola

These forums are a great place for gaining new perspectives into oneself. Just remember that there is a lot more to us than meets the eye.

And I don't have change for a dollar so... [;)]

2cents & L&L
jouni

Athios

BEER? Ewwww......
Yeah, I don't like beer.

Coffee. Now there's my poison...  [:D][:D][:D]

(that's not me, by the way)

strwrs_guru

i may just be the prime example why you shouldnt drink and post.

i started a thread about the "kids" on this site while i was drinking. i was far from drunk but at the same time i was not in the correct frame of mind. i have upset quite a few members because of my immaturity. i thought i was being soooooooo cool at the time. boy did i feel different the next day. i feel the foolishness now that i should have felt that night. so i warn everyone of the dangers....................dont drink and post.[:I]
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

DejaClaireVoyant

OMG That picture is so disgusting.

Nerezza

i started a thread about the "kids" on this site while i was drinking. i was far from drunk but at the same time i was not in the correct frame of mind. i have upset quite a few members because of my immaturity. i thought i was being soooooooo cool at the time. boy did i feel different the next day. i feel the foolishness now that i should have felt that night. so i warn everyone of the dangers....................dont drink and post.

Could it be my hypothesis has merit!

strwrs_guru

Salutations,

Yes Nezerra, I now see the light. Too bad the bulb couldnt have been turned on sooner for me.[:I]
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

goingslow

I have to admit I was a little buzzed when I made this topic.  Finally a topic of mine has two pages.. figures it was about beer.

I remember when I had a reborn christian as a roomate I always sort of felt embarassed when I'd come back after a party.  Im glad thats not how it is here.  I really enjoy the change in perspective every now and then.  I dont mean forgetting problems I mean really looking at everything around me and realizing how the brain shapes how we see it.  

anyway thanks peeps

WalkerInTheWoods

I enjoy a good beer every now and then, though I prefer red wine most of the time when I drink alcohol. I see nothing wrong with drinking as long as one does not do it to get drunk or abuse it. Moderation is the key to life. [;)]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

goingslow

who here drinks.  Am I the only one who feels its not accepted to have a few drinks on this forum?  why is that?  

is it so wrong?