News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OBE experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

ICURYY4ME

I've had several experiences (7) that I am keenly aware of.  I only started having these intense experiences about 2 months ago.  I know next to nothing about anything paranormal or relating to APs and OBE's (but I found this site 2 days ago and I'm learning).  

Anyway, I know probably just enough to make me a danger to myself, ( : ) ) which isn't saying a whole lot, so I won't attempt to label my experiences and what they are.  (If you are interested in them, they are 'basically' detailed in the New Member Intro Forum.  I've had one person who was kind enough to give me their honest opinion and that has meant a lot to me.

Anyway, my question/experience:  When I've had these experiences, I've never had a feeling of being 'separated' from my physical body or the feeling of being 2 places at once.  Wherever I am when I am experiencing what I'm experiencing is where I am.  If I were awake, that's where I'd be.   What does this signify?  That is to say, what 'state' am I in?

Also, I can't remember ever feeling like I was 'hurtling ANYWHERE at great speeds, etc."  My experience is blackness for (??? how long???) and then I'll just 'be' wherever I was heading when I visualized the destination/outcome.  No flying, walking through walls.  I guess I'm boring.  I'm very 'normal' in these experiences--like a flesh and blood person, yet clearly, my experiences have been not simply dreams.  What they are is not your run of the mill dream.  Maybe I'm in the 'beginner's' section of the Astral world.  :)

Does anyone besides me just 'pop' in and out of their experience from blackness and then, voila?   Because that is all I do.  Is this APing?  OBEing?  I've read a few things on here but can't keep one 'state' straight from the next.  Even if I know the label, I don't have full understanding of what the label really means as it relates to me yet...

fliesatnite

First I'd like to say, welcome to the forum.  This is a great place to learn.  There are a fair amount of diverse opinions here and with reading, and reading and reading you will find one, or two, or maybe even three that makes sense to you.  Since we are all individuals, so are our experiences, but there are commonalities that we share that helps to make sense of your own experiences.

The best advice I can give you is to search for your answers.  You are asking the right questions and at some point, the answers will come for you. I don't really want to opine on your experiences, only to share that when I OB it can be the same for me. At times. Sometimes I am just there and other times I am able to fly, or go through walls and up through floors.  Each experience with OBE is different.  

I hope this helps.