News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Learning Style Survey

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

The Visual/ Nonverbal Learning Style

You learn best when information is presented visually and in a picture or design format. In a classroom setting, you benefit from instructors who use visual aids such as film, video, maps and charts. You benefit from information obtained from the pictures and diagrams in textbooks. You tend to like to work in a quiet room and may not like to work in study groups. When trying to remember something, you can often visualize a picture of it in your mind. You may have an artistic side that enjoys activities having to do with visual art and design.

Comment: Pretty accurate. But I've found that my learning and reasoning strategies vary depending on what I'm doing.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Links Shadow

Here are my results.

Visual/Nonverbal 38 Visual/Verbal 26 Auditory 32 Kinesthetic 34

"You learn best when information is presented visually and in a picture or design format. In a classroom setting, you benefit from instructors who use visual aids such as film, video, maps and charts. You benefit from information obtained from the pictures and diagrams in textbooks. You tend to like to work in a quiet room and may not like to work in study groups. When trying to remember something, you can often visualize a picture of it in your mind. You may have an artistic side that enjoys activities having to do with visual art and design."

Squeek

Visual/Nonverbal 38 Visual/Verbal 26 Auditory 22 Kinesthetic 40

Your primary learning style is:

The Tactile/ Kinesthetic Learning Style

You learn best when physically engaged in a "hands on" activity. In the classroom, you benefit from a lab setting where you can manipulate materials to learn new information. You learn best when you can be physically active in the learning environment. You benefit from instructors who encourage in-class demonstrations, "hands on" student learning experiences, and field work outside the classroom.

How does this help me :X

~Squeek

beavis

Visual/Nonverbal 32 Visual/Verbal 26 Auditory 16 Kinesthetic 32

no_leaf_clover

Visual/Nonverbal 18 Visual/Verbal 20 Auditory 26 Kinesthetic 14

The Auditory/ Verbal Learning Style

I notice that almost all my numbers are generally lower than everyone else's (30's and 40's and my highest is a 26.. and a 14?! lol!). What causes that? A general lacking of each category?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

no_leaf_clover

Ah... I think it was from a lack of each learning type. If you can down and check 'Often' for each question I'm sure you'll get high hits on each type. I must've hit a good number of seldoms. :D
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

TruthSeeker

Visual/Nonverbal 26 Visual/Verbal 26 Auditory 18 Kinesthetic 22

Your Scores Indicate a Balance of Learning Styles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What does this mean? I get no advise at all? Oh bugger...

Tarconiss

Visual/Nonverbal 26 Visual/Verbal 28 Auditory 28 Kinesthetic 32

You learn best when physically engaged in a "hands on" activity. In the classroom, you benefit from a lab setting where you can manipulate materials to learn new information. You learn best when you can be physically active in the learning environment. You benefit from instructors who encourage in-class demonstrations, "hands on" student learning experiences, and field work outside the classroom.

WWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!..... i mean uuhh..... 'Yeah mom.... I'm doing my homework.....'[;)][:D]
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

cainam_nazier

Note:  I only find this half correct.  Often durring school I would just listen to the history lesson while say doing my math homework...If I could get away with it.

The results of David Rogalski's learning inventory are:
Visual/Nonverbal 34 Visual/Verbal 24 Auditory 26 Kinesthetic 36

Osiris

Greetings,

Here is my results:

Visual/Nonverbal 22 Visual/Verbal 28 Auditory 16 Kinesthetic 20

The Visual/ Verbal Learning Style

quote:
You often see information "in your mind's eye" when you are trying to remember something.
Wow, my brow chakra must be quite  active[:)]

I found that some questions like  
quote:
benefit more from lab classes than lecture classes.
quote:
.I benefit from studying with a partner or study group.
should provide opportunity to include both parts of the question in the answer, e.g lab classes, lecture classes, none[:)], lab and lecture classes.

For example some subjects like maths may require deep concentration at one stage to accumulate knowledge, and then you can benefit from the information exchange within a group.

Also chemistry  lessons can be a conducted in a classroom and in the lab.Lecture sometimes can precede the lab work, and after it it`s good to hear conclusion from a lector to rectify any misunderstanding.

Yours,

Osiris.

liz mccal

Hay guys,

Sorry to say I have been tested with my schools and my results were incorrect.  It said I learn /"nonverbal". In reality I learn from my ears verbal. Sorry to inform you mine was wrong but yours could have been correct.

Sorry again for my bad news
Liz[:I]

PeacefulWarrior

Take the survey!

http://www.metamath.com/multiple/multiple_choice_questions.cgi

My results:

Visual/Nonverbal 30 Visual/Verbal 32 Auditory 24 Kinesthetic 28

The Visual/ Verbal Learning Style

You learn best when information is presented visually and in a written language format. In a classroom setting, you benefit from instructors who use the blackboard (or overhead projector) to list the essential points of a lecture, or who provide you with an outline to follow along with during lecture. You benefit from information obtained from textbooks and class notes. You tend to like to study by yourself in a quiet room. You often see information "in your mind's eye" when you are trying to remember something.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum