News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Adrian book

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

Have you read the new book of Adrian?

What do you honestly think about it?
I love you!

jason

I haven't read it yet,but I'm looking forward to doing so :)

And BTW- when's Franks' book coming out? :?  8)

It's nice to know that there's a wealth of knowledgeable people around this forum.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Frank

Hi:

My book will be a little while yet but I'm starting up my new newsletter soon, and I'll be inviting people to subscribe just as soon as the technical infrastructure is in place. I just took a break from working on the website to type this. So it's all under construction at the minute. Announcements will be placed at the heading of selected sections, so you won't miss anything.

It'll be a free newsletter and I'm hoping to provide a kind of digest of the main questions I've been answering over the month, and give any further reflections, comments, etc. Plus, any other useful info I can provide that will help get people get started down the Phasing route. The accent will be strictly Phasing Model and Monroe Model only. Nothing mystical in other words. It will be geared towards beginners mainly, but I'm also hoping to have a more "advanced" article or two as well.

I'm also hoping to be able to give some accounts of my experiences. Many people ask for these and I think the new Newsletter could well see a few juicy examples of the kinds of experiences you can have once the beginning hurdles have been overcome.

I read Adrian's book and it's really good. It's like a complete bible of everything you'd ever want to know. It covers a wide variety of topics from age-old mystical stuff to present day.

Yours,
Frank

no_leaf_clover

A little off subject, but does anyone know if Adrian plans to get his book into bookshops? I don't know how likely it would be for my parents to order a book like that (saying I live in the rural South should suffice), but I could always easily pick one up from the local Barnes and Noble, or etc.

I have to say this is exciting.. these new books coming out. Just looking over the table of contents Adrian posting made me really want to go out and buy the book immediately, even at $30. And even though I honestly haven't put much effort into phasing it seems much easier than the 'traditional' technique and as soon as I can resume those kinds of spiritual endeavors it'll certainly be the way I'll go. The fact that I know all you guys that are writing these books just seems to make it way more exciting XD. Hope that didn't come across as a total suck up, lol. I don't want any freebies or anything like that :P  I rip off enough people that I don't even know. :wink:
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kazbadan

~The problem with Adrian book, Frank book, Monroe book, Robert Bruce books, etc,etc its that they will never published in prtuguese.....in my stupid country there are only 2-3 published books about AP. One of them its very stupid and it was made for someone that does not know what AP means for shure.

The other problem its that if i order an AP book i will pay taxes and transporting payments.

The other problem is if i buy a book about AP my family will see it in the mailbox and ask "What the hell..?.... he [refering to me] must be crazy...what a strange book"...

Thats why i dont buy book on the internet.

Besides that they are in english.

But i believe that both Adrian and Frank books are great.
I love you!

Selski

Hi all

I haven't finished it yet (it's a big book!), but I'm a good way through Adrian's book, "Our Ultimate Reality".

I'm really enjoying it.  I'm learning a lot of things I didn't have a clue about.  And it's written clearly and simply, so that even someone like me can understand it.  :D

The later chapters look really interesting - I'm dying to get my teeth into them, but I'm not one for skipping ahead, as much as I'd like to!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kazbadan

It seems interesting....hey Adrian, why dont you put the book in Portuguese stores? even in english it would be good :-).... (but think twice ´cause in Portugal only 0,000001% of the people will buy that kind of book -_-). In fact, i think that only me and Leanain wil buy it :-)...well, maybe some more 20 people in all the country....
I love you!

Manix

Quote from: no_leaf_cloverA little off subject, but does anyone know if Adrian plans to get his book into bookshops?

I ask the same question. I'd love to read it, but am unable to order off the net.
"Doohicky" "thingie", "thingamajigger" and "what'sit" are all commonly accepted engineering terms these days. Impress your boss and use more than one in a sentance... Major brownie points!
-Corax a.k.a RavenCAD

Smilodon29A

No way to order it for me either :(.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

Frank

Hi:

On the subject of a hard-copy of Adrian's book, he did say there was a possibility but I think he'll probably want to wait a while to see how it goes as an eBook first.

Yours,
Frank

Monsolith

Just a quick note.

I ordered Adrian's book yesterday. It seems very valuable indeed. The only little thing I'd blame is that there was nothing to warn me it was an e-book. Maybe I missed the information somewhere in the forums, but indeed it wasn't clearly indicated through the buying procedure, and the picture of the main page let think about a real book. Again, this isnt a big deal, but... paying $40 for a PDF file can just be a little deceiving.

yothu

Quote from: Monsolith
I ordered Adrian's book yesterday. It seems very valuable indeed. The only little thing I'd blame is that there was nothing to warn me it was an e-book. Maybe I missed the information somewhere in the forums, but indeed it wasn't clearly indicated through the buying procedure, and the picture of the main page let think about a real book. Again, this isnt a big deal, but... paying $40 for a PDF file can just be a little deceiving.

Same here, I thought it was a hardcover-book too :)
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Kazbadan

40$ its a lot for a pdf book....i thought that it was a real book.

With 40$ you can buy real book with good quality (paper, images, etc).
I love you!

alexd

Yeah it is quite a lot but from the outline the book looks quite large, it looks like it could be 3 books combined into one. I don't know how many pages it actually is so I don't know if that's the case, but if it is then it's probably worth it.

I am still delaying getting it because it's on screen, until I can use a large and clear monitor to read it at least. However Adrian pointed out in another thread that e-Books have certain advantages over printed books. So I think the real question is whether the quality of the material is worth $40, not whether it is an e-Book or a printed book.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Monsolith

QuoteWith 40$ you can buy real book with good quality (paper, images, etc).

Concerning the quality of the support, yes, and that's what can be a little disappointing, especially if you expected something else. But I must say that concerning the quality of the content, $40 is totally ridiculous. Compare what the majority of hardcover books that cost $40, even and especially with nice paper and images, can bring to your life, with 600 pages of plain text thoroughly writed by such an experienced person as Adrian.

Easy deal.

Psan

Well, even I thought its a paper book. I want to read it however, seems interesting.

Now how's he going to manage the copying issues ?? Is this book "Email protected" or something?

no_leaf_clover

QuoteWell, even I thought its a paper book. I want to read it however, seems interesting.

Now how's he going to manage the copying issues ?? Is this book "Email protected" or something?

I hate to say it, but as soon as somebody with Bearshare or some similar P2P program buys it, it's likely to become available to all other users for free. It happens alll the time; there are virtual PDF and text libraries out there. So maybe that $40 is justified, at least for Adrian, anyway. I feel kind of bad for him in a way, realizing this. I think a real book would be a lot nicer, and they of course can't be as easily distributed for free. :/

Edited for spelling..
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kazbadan

Well, now that you put things on that way you are  correct. 40$ are just the wya to turn around the p2P issue.

But why dont he make a real book for selling?

I think that in America there is a problem (a problem for authors bu a good thing for readers): there are many, but really many types of book. You  can find many books (i suppose) about ufos. In Portugal i will find just 1 or 2 in a bookshop about ufos.

I hope that he gets luck on his book.
I love you!