News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Adrian where did you hide that topic?

Previous topic - Next topic

timeless

There has been a tremendous amount of absolutism on the board as of late.  I can understand Goingslow's frustration.

Regards,
timeless

SeekingAnsers

Well said nick, That is the way it is.....

Thanks Adrian great site, Big Heart-dispite what a few may think.

Love and Light

MJ-12

Osiris

Greetings Shadowatcher,

I do understand what your feel. However using emotional language will not help to spread message across.

It`s would much better to express opinion free from bias.

So one can related to the actual facts as opposed to a feelings or beliefs.

Nick

As to regards to your question  
quote:
Look at what I've said here and in the goingslow thread about crossing the line, and ask yourself what you would do
, I would gather the facts, then invite the person in question to explain himself publicly.

Yours,

Osiris.

Vallk

Adrian,
I wish to say that I am sorry to see many immature comments here about you. I suggest that you don't pay attention to them.

Anyway, I think you do a great job. Most people here are grateful to you.

Thank's!
(Let's hope they'll grow)

Tisha

Before folks freak out too much there is something y'all need to know.  Oftentimes, when working with an individual, there is a lot going on behind the scenes that NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT.  Like, private messages, remember!  

Except in extreme cases, moderators will try to work with an Astralpulse member for awhile before deciding to block their screen name.  So before you jump all over a moderator for "banning" someone, please remember that it is almost 100% likely that you don't know the whole story.

Not to say there was a whole lot of behind the scenes work with this individual, because I don't know the whole story myself.  But I've seen Adrian at work for a long time now and am inclined to let this issue rest for now.  Goingslow can come back after he's had a long, long nap and is less chronically crabby and abusive.  

Remember folks, there are better ways to disagree, and there are worse ways.  The best way is to remain respectful, no matter how much you disagree with someone. Please check the sticky on "how to undo the damage."

Thanks -
Tisha

Links Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by timeless

I think Mayatnik should apologize for his extremism and his absolutism.  They create disharmony and disequalibrium.

I mean no disrespect to anyone but I have to agree with timeless in that there has been an increase in the number of posts stating things in a way that makes it seem as if the poster is "right".  The discussions on these boards are based on topics of which we have minimal knowledge, so for one of us to say that we are right is just arrogant.  For people like Goingslow, timeless, and myself posts like those frustrate us because we believe that there are always other possiblities, no better, no worse, just different.  I did not see the post which put Goingslow over the edge and honestly I don't really care to.  I trust Adrian's judgement.  To keep a site of this size up and running for so long requires some occasions where you need to try to head off trouble before escalates to the point of disrupting the functions of the site.

To close I will finish with my favorite quote which I hope everyone will think about especially if you belive in your "answers" or beliefs so blindly that you will discount all others as being inaccurate.  If you are that kind of person this is not the forum for you and I would recommend trying to find some other site to frequent.

"To know that you know nothing, makes you wise."

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

made a couple of typos

Anonymous

Greetings all-

I think, as this is Robert Bruce's site, that HE should be brought here and make the decision, since it seems that a lot of people are taking Goingslow's side. I don't know what Goingslow said or did, but I think that he has potential enough to learn from his mistakes. I have read a lot of his posts, and I feel that if someone were hurt by his posts, then it is up to them to say something to him to let him know, and why they were hurt by it. There comes a time in our lives when we have to stop worrying about other peoples' opinions about us and worry about what we are here for. I choose not to have opinions about anybody here because I have seen posts from every person that I agree and disagree with.

Bruce Lee: "Anger should be expressed; any anger that is not coming out, flowing freely, will turn into sadism, power drive, stammering, and other means of torturing."

Goingslow had every right in the world to express his anger. Why anybody would put themselves below him as a subservient being is beyond me. This is why people get hurt, much of the time. They think of themselves as lessers. What I see here are two personal problems colliding with each other in a caucophonous way. Anger should be expressed, but how you express it is what makes it good or bad.

Has anybody bothered to address this issue BEFORE Goingslow was banned? Has anybody bothered to sit down, think, and put it into words? Private messages are not good enough to send to people like that. He is not the first and will not be the last. What should've been done, that I did not see done (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong), is someone posting something and addressing this issue, being blunt and to the point- no run-arounds. The only way to fix any issue is to address it directly, and determine the best way to solve it.

That's all I am going to say. I do not know what Goingslow said or did to hurt this other person, but whatever the case may be, he is going to be that way until he learns of a better way. He's insulted me too, directly, bluntly, but just like in any chat room, you can't let that ruin your conversations or nature of being. Let the insults go. This site is not heaven. If you need spiritual healing, then pray to whatever diety you believe in.

As the Zen say, the problem is that there is no problem. If only people would realize that. (yes, I realize by saying this that it implies I am taking Goingslow's side, which is not necessarily the case. I would just like to know the how the decision was reached to ban him; in other words, what was the process of determination of that decision).

Links Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
Goingslow had every right in the world to express his anger.

Ideally that would be the case but that is not the way society works these days as I am sure everyone knows.  This site is personal property and therefore is subject to the rules set forth by its owner, therefore freedom of speech does not apply here unless the owner says it does, and this can be changed at their disgression.  Anywhere that people congregate there is going to be conflict.  It is just in our nature.  The way that we handle ourselves during and after the conflict is what makes society continually progress.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Anonymous

Links Shadow (and everyone else)-

That's why I'm an anarchist, because if you disagree with what the government says or what others say who have power, they punish you. I don't believe that the government or any system can ever be a good thing. The only reason that people, without a government, would be in total and utter chaos is because the government made them that way- They are DEPENDENT on the government because without the government, they would have to think for themselves. Goingslow would disagree with me here. However, I feel that following man's laws in order to achieve "equilibrium" is a false paradise. There can be no such thing on earth. Nowhere, not even this forum, is safe. There is a great spirit-war taking place right now, as previously mentioned by Allanon (who I happen to see a lot of potential in, by the way). You'll see it even within this very post. Look at it carefully. All this because we follow a human's words as law or rules to follow. The only exception that can ever be made to this is Jesus, as his words are infallable. We can't even trust the Bible, as it was written by man. Maybe not everyone thinks of him as our savior, and maybe we can't trust the Bible, but I am sure that if people who were intelligent and wise enough to understand what He was saying went back and listened to Him speak, they would come back dramatically enlightened.

Goingslow's banning has more to do with the spirit-war than anything else. Look around you and you will see it- everywhere in society. The evidence is undeniable. Try to work with the system and it will screw you. It screwed my mother, who at one time was single with two children (me and one of my brothers). She got $80 a week for BOTH of us, not EACH of us. What is she supposed to buy us with that? Everything is so expensive. Racism against the Arab world is on the rise in this country at least. There is already racism against different ethnic groups in other countries, many of which are in Africa. Don't forget about the Palestinians and the Jews.

I am not trying to be political here but this is what's going on in the world, and we can't run from it. Horrible things are happening all around us, and the only way to stay cool is to be like water. Flow with existence, but don't change your composition for it.

Bruce Lee: "Emptiness cannot be contained, and the softest thing cannot be broken."

Empty your mind of all preconceived notions, prejudices, and all previous knowledge. Only then can your mind be filled with the answer.

Bruce Lee: "The end of spiritual training- Not to localize or partialize is the end of spiritual training. When it is nowhere, it is everywhere. When it occupies one-tenth, it is absent in the other nine-tenths. Let a person discipline himself to have the mind go its own way, instead of deliberately trying to confine it soemwhere. It is the ONE without opposite, infinite and unceasing."

Even here.

All things come and go as time passes. The only permanent thing is time, and its constant change. It exists without form. The only thing that can heal an emotional wound is time. Remember that things exist HERE and NOW. Do not get stuck in them, because when the HERE and NOW changes, you will not be able to change with them.

That which is formless remains, as it can change with existence. Anything that is rigid and structured is destroyed sooner or later.

Links Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by SeekingAnsers
(AND YES I DO HAVE A PLEIADAIN GUIDE AND NO SHE COMPLETLY DISSAGREES WITH ME POSTING THIS BUT IM TO ANGRY TO LISTEN BEFORE YOU PICK ME OFF ON THAT TO START ATACKING ME, I KNOW YOUR TYPE O TO WELL!!)

If you believe in this stuff so much, that the Pleiadains(sp) are so wise then why don't you listen to your guide?  I don't mean this as a personal attack I am just curious what you see the benefit in doing this is.  Sometimes peoples' logic completely befuddles me and I like to understand where they are coming from.  So please don't get angry with me, I am just trying to understand you a little better.

-Link's Shadow

Squeek

Is anyone else seeing how much harm we are doing to this place?  We have actually started a WAR over this...  When this happens, you know the situation has escalated beyond no means...

Everybody involved has already chosen sides, and saying things to people they NEVER would have before.  It's times like these we should UNITE, not DIVIDE!  

Fighting will get you nowhere...  I know.  I'm a moderator elsewhere (it doesn't matter where).  When we all become so enraged, we let our emotions get the best of us...  I can already see it happening.  This topic is sure to get locked, which will spur two more topics, then 2 more...  

I cannot let this place fall like this...  This is the ONLY place I have to talk about my life.  There is no way we are all going to be divided over this!

If anybody was wondering, I refuse to take a side.  I will stand in the middle keeping this war at peace.  By standing in the middle know that both sides hurt me, with every post, with every word. If you think my opinion doesn't matter, watch me.

~Squeek

SeekingAnsers

Jue to my free will Link mate, yes i listen all the time but if you could see what timless post really said and your bestmate was the person with it aimed at then you would have been to angry to.
and yes it confuses me too!!!

Timeless should be cald Heartless

curiousgirl

whew!  i really don't know what is the right answer for all of this, but i have to admit that i also have developed a liking for goingslow.  his posts always made sense to me; they always seemed to be very well thought out and logical, and enjoyable to read, and i found my self agreeing with much of what he had to say (though i really don't have much of an opinion on this "cult accusation" thing... i haven't been paying attention to mayatnik's stuff).  i have noticed that he's been pretty "pissy" lately, very angry, and it seems kinda out of character.  he stated in one post that his anger from some BS at work has been carrying over into the forum.  while he needs to work on his anger management, i think he's a pretty intelligent, rational person, and that things can be worked out with him.  everyone has their bad days!  i mean, heck, my beginnings on this forum was bad... my first posts i was distraught, emotional, frustrated, etc. after some previous bad experiences, so i came off sounding very rude to everyone, and people were mistaking me for a bitchy 13 year old girl who was a previous member of this forum!  

i say he should be given another chance, maybe start a topic where everyone can debate over his statements, and try to show him that he was being a jerk with the way he was making straight out accusations, and wording things so... rudely.  if he can see reason, chill out and be a good law-abiding forum member, then he should be allowed to stay.  but if things go on for a while where he persists in being a jerk, then the decision can be made to boot him out.  but this seems like his first serious "offense", and it seems he's having personal problems.... maybe everyone could forgive him this once?  i think his input on this forum is important; we need thinkers like him also, to provide alternative perspectives on things when it seems everyone is getting sucked unquestioningly into what someone says.  haha, maybe sometimes we need someone to provide a harsh slap-in-the-face every now and then, as unpleasant as it can be.  please try to work things out with him, everyone!

Nita

Hello Everyone
  This forum has always been open and non-judgemental to everyone. Lately there has been a disturbing trend. I have been wondering if maybe it is not time to add a few new rules. I have suggested it but the main thing I hate to see about doing this is it removes some of the freedom of this forum.
  I have read some topics and while some of them may not be what I would want to do. They still do not hurt people and do not call for a judgement from me on whether or not I believe them. Many sects of different religions and organizations have been called cults. I personally don't care if someone worships their big toe as long as they do not harm anyone doing it.
  It again comes down to free choice and thinking before you do things. The same advice I always give if you feel there is something that is required that you do not want to do. Don't do it. Do not let anyone assign guides, angels or anything for you unless you want to try that method. You yourself will make the choice of what you do and go through in life.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tab

politics
well, I can't be IP banned anyway, dynamic IP [8D]
I dunno what all this mayatnic crap is, but we stand on the most shaky ground in existance on these boards; that of religion. By necessity, we must partially put away or downplay to opinion our distinct preconcieved notions and personal beliefs. We must remain open minded. That ability is all that keeps us and the middle east from acting identically. The acceptance that each individual person has their own entirely different reality, that reality is not at all objective but subjective to the consciousness experiencing it. In that light, I suppose goingslow did become reckless and did cross the line. However, I also dislike all this "omfg he called mayatnkldfjd a cult omf omf HEATHEN" type of stuff going on. It's fine to have your beliefs, it's fine to stand up for your beliefs. But when it gets to the point where one person is making accusations against another and another is (ab?)using his power to ban that person for disrespectfully questioning those beliefs, then it has become out of hand.
We all need to think about what we're doing on these boards, what we're here for, and what we should be here for. IMO, that is our similarities, our shared interest in metaphysics, and the ability to LEARN from the different beliefs of others. And yeah it's like 5AM I dunno wtf I just wrote.

chill

Someone has had his true colors shining through lately (M. Adrian, the administrator, yes).

I still had not read this thread an hour ago.

Oh Valérie, your post made me puke. Will I be banned for saying so, you, one of the selected few ? I am sorry, it's just a physical reaction that's beyond my control.

I don't think I will ever post here again. It's become tedious. Because of how it's run. Yes indeed, welcome to the astralpulse.zeta.pleiadian.com forums.

By the way, Astral Dynamics is an excellent read.

Nita

Hello Chili
  Adrians true colors have been shown for quite a while. He is the person who makes the forums work properly. He also reads all of the topics and has the rough job of the final decisions upon threads and peoples actions. He puts his duties first over any personal feelings or this thread would not be up here.
  I have to say I have never dealt with a nicer person who really cares about this website and the people who come to it. We all get to discuss things and give our opinions because of his work. Even when we disagree. People will get out of line when they are really upset over things which makes it where some people have to be removed. It is always a last resort. We should all be tolerant of peoples beliefs because we are the person who makes the choice in how we act. We do not need to read the thread or we can post our opinion whether it agrees or not if we do it in a normal fashion. We are lucky to have this website and its forums.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Adrian

Greetings Nita,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind remarks and for all those others who have also made such remarks both publicly and privately.

I really cannot add much more to what I have already said in this matter, and do not want to be repetitive, but I would once again like to reiterate the need for open-mindedness and toleration, both extremely important principles which I support fully here at the Astral Pulse.

Many different subjects are discussed here at the Astral Pulse, most of which would be instantly dismissed or considered "crazy" by those not involved and the people involved considered to be deluded or even psychiatrically unsound. After all, if you were to tell someone such as a friend, neighbour, co-worker or whoever you leave your body ever night to travel in different dimensions of reality, they would well and truly believe you had been disconnected from reality. Yet we know the truth on these matters. Everyone must find their truth in their own time.

I would ask people here to consider this deeply when judging the work, beliefs or actions of anyone at the Astral Pulse. We have people Astral projecting, raising energy, healing, meditating, psychokinesis and much more, and more recently communicating with beings who are not of this Earth, but are widely considered by open-minded people to be very real. To dismiss or to disciminate against such people is to dismiss and discrimnate in all of these matters; the fact is you simply do not know; the way to find out for sure is to take a genuine interest, view what is happening publicly, and to decide for yourselves in an objective manner. For my part I support and take an interest in everything happening at the Astral Pulse and support every member to the extent I possibly can do, as well as to try and learn from others with open-mindedness and objectivity. At the same time I and the other moderators have to maintain the high standards here for the benefit of all members, particulary with the very rapid rise in numbers of members and posts. Above all, every member should treat every other member with complete respect at all times, no matter what their particular areas of interest are or things they believe in. These are fundamental issues, and I am most grateful to the majority of members for respecting them.

Thank you once again.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Birm

Well i need to reply to this topic... I just can not be here and sit quiet.

I have an opinion about this and i want to share it with you. So i am writing this post.

I have the freedom to tell anything here. But why am i here? I am here to exchange knowledge. I am here to share my experiences and learn more about them. I am here to learn more and more things in order to improve my skills.

The zeta talks does not bother me. I am not interested. I dont believe them. But i had never replied to that discussion. Thats not what i am after... thats all...

Anybody may have experiences to share here. But can you tell me are they real or not. No one else but the author of the post can tell. Of course there may be liers... But who cares about them...

I dont need to accuse anybody. If i dont believe it. I am not interested. Thats all about it.

I am not here for the people. I am here for the knowledge i can get.

As long as there is knowledge in this forums, you will see me here.

I dont want no fight around me.

Enough said,

That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Syke

I think the major topic here is open mindedness... i hear people calling Goingslow close minded for warding against this Zeta stuff (that i have not looked into yet so i cannot comment on it) but people here, especially you Adrian are being hypocritical by banning him for calling it a cult and members deluded and having a closed mind...
doesnt being open minded mean you must open your mind to all possibilties? like the possibility that Goingslow is correct?

So banning somebody for accusations and being close minded is therefore being close minded yourself.

there is no proof that these things arent real, but theres no proof that they are either.

i respect all at this board and i enjoy being here, so i dont want this post to have ill repercussions with my stay here.

its awefully late here so sorry if something doesnt make much sense

-Syke

Adrian

Greetings Syke,

Thank you for your comments!

quote:
Originally posted by Syke

I think the major topic here is open mindedness... i hear people calling Goingslow close minded for warding against this Zeta stuff (that i have not looked into yet so i cannot comment on it) but people here, especially you Adrian are being hypocritical by banning him for calling it a cult and members deluded and having a closed mind...

With respect you are missing the point.

It is not for goingslow to "warn" against anything. He can state his opinion of course as can everyone, but not state it in the way he did followed by insulting other members. This would not be acceptable in any other public place and it isn't here either.

It is for myself and the moderators to decide what is and isn't acceptable here, and in the meantime everyone has the freewill to read the Zeta project posts for themselves and accept or reject it accordingly. If the latter, simply do not read those topics again, it is as simple as that.

I would also like people to keep this in perspective. In the 18 months or so since these forums started we have several thousand members posting 55,000 posts to date on very diverse issues which are generally regarded by the general public as strange at best. Notwitstanding that, the members here have conducted themselves for the most part in an exemplorary manner throughout, requiring minimal intervention by myself and the moderators. Only three members have previously been banned, much to the huge relief of most members.

Please read all of my other posts on this matter for my full position.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Celeste

To whom it may concern:

I too, think it is a shame that goingslow got banned from this site.

I am very disappointed that this has occurred on Astralpulse. I never read the actual offending posts but I was glad that someone was questioning what so many so gullibly accept. <no offence>[:X] I might be mistaken but up until now,were not people warned if their behaviour was approaching limits that would result in a ban from this site?

Given the obvious differences in personal opinion here, I'm not so sure that the decision to ban Goingslow was made in an unbiased way. It is a concern that in an effort to allow freedom of speech that someone else was censored-- where is the balance in that?

I have some strong opinions about the topics in question which I lightly raised at the beginning of the "pendulum" tutorial. I just bowed out when the questions I raised were met by the launching of an extremely verbose reply--should I have stayed I probably would of gotten my *ss banned also.[:)]

celeste

WalkingThePath

Hello everyone

I want to remind everyone that there is a thing called MSN and there is a thing called chat too. So before anyone says anything about gullibly beleiving anything you should consider that there are a lot of discussions and questions answered there too.

And why does the telepathy idea sound so insanse to you? Why does leaving your body sound more "right" and "real"? ( i expect answers here, it's not a rhetorical question [:P] )

Malvina

Celeste

There are lots of abilities that are termed supernatural that are a natural part of our spiritual evolution. It's no biggey. Having abilities doesn't mean much, for example it doesn't mean anyone is spiritually advanced and it is always a wise practice to question or test teachers, spirit guides or pleidians etc...

celeste