News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Adrian where did you hide that topic?

Previous topic - Next topic

MerrillT

Im new here and not out to be baned or make enemies but censorship is what I was trying to get awayfrom in my last messageboard I was a participant in. If there is something to hide there is somoene to ban. I,m glad I saw these topics now before i was to involved in the website.I think the pledians make people more angry and if real they make others exclude people who are not in belief. my 2 cents worth.

Adrian

Greetings MerrillT,

Thank you for your comments.

There never has been and never will be censorship at the Astral Pulse. This, with respect, is by far the biggest misunderstandings about this entire situation. It is nothing whatsoever to do with the topics under discussion. Please read all of my posts here and in the other relevant topics for the full explanation.

This situation was caused by one thing; an extreme and unnaceptable breach of acceptible posting standards, standards which we maintain at all times for the benefit of this forum and all concerns. This in fact is what differentiates us from other forums; members respect the rights of others to discuss any beliefs and ask any questions on these wide ranging matters without any fear of being treated disrespectfully by other members. Accordingly, we cannot and will not allow the forums to degenerate by allowing posts such as those in question. Only three other members have aver been banned in one and a half years out of thousands of members, and those were to the relief of all other members. That in itself says it all.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

curiousgirl

it doesn't seem like the banning of goingslow is to the relief of "all other" members... it seems like it's mainly to the relief of those who believe very much in this pendulum/alien communication something-or-other.  there's been much objection to goingslow's banning, even from people who don't quite agree with his views.

Edi

Curiousgirl ...

quote:

it doesn't seem like the banning of goingslow is to the relief of "all other" members... it seems like it's mainly to the relief of those who believe very much in this pendulum/alien communication something-or-other.

... some quotes (I hope the persons they come from are okay with it):

Mayatnik (on MSN): I do not even agree with goingslow being banned. I don't think that is the way to do it.

Valerie: To answer your question, according to me it was not necessary to ban Goigslow.

I myself repeatedly stated that goingslow should come back.

Squeek: If anybody was wondering, I refuse to take a side.

Ask the others who are more or less involved of which I have no quotes  ready if you really want to know. Nobody thinks this is the solution.

Edi
it's love you're looking for

goingslow

Happy halloween people.  Dress up, have fun and eats lots of candy.  

Squeek

Hey G.S.  When did you slide back in here [:P]

Well....you better stay this time [:)]  Last time you left I passed you by 100 posts!!! (I care about that toooo much eh? [|)])

~Squeek

goingslow

thought I'd never see the day.  

Your posts have a lot more authority now that you're premier.. [;)] hope things are good for you.

goingslow

well here was my response anyway.  I guess after Adrian declared Mayatnik a suitable and very trustworthy teacher he moved the topic or erased it..

Adrian,  

That is coming as a shock to me that you see nothing cultish about it.  Wait.. the prophecy and divination forum is filled with mayatnik's sticky topics.  You believe very much in this end of the world.. fight for the light nonsense.  What am I saying?  I expected nothing more from you.

Paremenion.  You are seriously self deluded.  Who is this mediocre spirit you are chanelling.  The way you talk to mayatnik "perchance"..and other ways you think make you sound more intelligent.  You really think you're chosen for anything?

I gave my concern it is a cult.  And I think it is.. however I see even though this forum sent a caution out to mysticweb people.  Adrian's personal beliefs about the pleidians and this doom stuff is going to make him endorse mayatnik.

Wait this is a sticky in astral chat telling people to go look at mayatnik's topic which is a sticky in divination.  hmmmmm no that doesnt suggest anything.

Most of the chosen people on that forum are seriously self deluded people who really want to believe they will have ANYTHING to do with saving humanity when all this darkness comes.  

Have fun travelling back and forth to "ED's House" plotting your next move.

BTW most cult leaders aren't flaming madmen telling people to drink their poison.  Most are just overzealous people believing in a cause.

You just have to look at the members of any cult to look how high the information is coming from.

This forum obviously endorses certain cults while condemning others and telling people "find your own way".  

So have fun with all of it.  Mayatnik make your next post a separate one so Adrian can make a nice sticky out of it.

Thanks people for listening to my concerns.  If even one person doesn't buy into this end of the world bovine excrement (which judging from PM's may have happened).. then the post was worth it.  For the rest of you PREPARE PREPARE for these pleidians who sometimes mislead.  Remember its all for your benefit.