News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

age limit on astral traviling

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobot109

i was wondering if you have to be an adult to get out of body because im afraid im spending all my time on a false hope :oops:

Vvid1012

yeah, im not sure about other countries but USA you have to be 21 to prjoect...  no j/k.  It doesnt matter.

torjan

In my opinion i don't think age would be a restriction.. More of being able to accept or have a certain level of understanding or even being ready to get out of body would be more appropiate.

Thats what i would believe :p

RTCovenant

You mean a legal age? Or that your spirit can't do it until your a certain age?

I have no idea, but I've heard stories of people hear talking about OBEing when they were kids, so I doubt it.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Kobot109

thanks alot i was afraid i couldent get out of body

Eas

i think that for projection then the younger the better, because young people have such vast imagination and their minds can just accept stuff, whereas adults are more prone to question stuff and just disbelieve it without proof, well that's my experience anyway.
Hope that makes sense

snic

G'Day Kobot109. What I believe is that if you are drawn to oobe than you are ready to learn. Like what Eas said the younger you are the better, as you haven't developed deep rooted beliefs that hinder your progress. Also on another thread you would be amazed at how many young people are trying to learn to oobe, check that out, you are not alone

eydaimon

Quote from: Kobot109i was wondering if you have to be an adult to get out of body because im afraid im spending all my time on a false hope :oops:

Don't forget, children under 2 travel free :P

-lines-

- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

Kobot109

were is that thread to the Yong astral travelers i need to know if I'm not just he only one

kenshin

i highly doubt it, my first AP was when i was 15 i heard that when were young (around the age of 5) we do it without meaning to and not knowing it

snic

G'Day Kobot109
That thread is in Astral Chat. Its a sticky, and its name is UNDER 18 AP goers. And at time of posting this reply there is 80 replys in that thread.
Hope that helps  :D

redcatherine

Quote from: Kobot109i was wondering if you have to be an adult to get out of body because im afraid im spending all my time on a false hope :oops:

I believe that all humans astrally project as a child with the help of guides and angels and that we lose the rights to such free rides at the end of our childhood . We have to "walk across the street" ourself and they are no longer holding our hand . But they fly beside us still.

Children with recall of dreams often have recall of going to special places with their angels . It is common to hear these sort of aware children relate that they saw their hand was held and they could not see who was holding their hand only the hand itself taking them on a trip to an island in the clouds or their special island .

Some humans recall lucid 3 D colour dreams in all 5 physical senses while others  never recall any dreams or dream only in flat black and white .
How curious and sad .  Just as there exists a continuum in dream recall there is a continuum in projection recall .

Scientists say we all dream but we some of us cant recall any dreams . In the same manner ,  I believe we all project but only some can recall any of these initial projections .

But I believe we can all learn to project and the earlier the better . We humans seem to have more control of our life , health and our ability to handle stress when we can dream and meditate and project .

So yes I think you should give it a go . And you are at the right place to get some ideas on how to manage it  :D
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

hermit1950

Back in 92 or 93 I believe it was I was reading a how to book on astral projection and my son who was about 10 or 11 came into the room and was asking me ?s about it and we'ed talked a bit about my past exp.s all of wich happened years before his birth.But that Id never been in controll of it myself and so the book.
Anyway (Seth) and I talked a bit about the how toos and I mentioned to Seth that the younger you are supposedly the better as no one has had the time to program you yet.
Well Id like to think he's been brought up fairly open minded from birth.
Anyway we finished talking and off went Seth to his room and I continued reading.
Seems like maybe 30 min.s went by and Seth called out to me saying dad I bet I can tell you what page your on.I said what and he told me all this stuff and Like a jerk I proceeded to give him a talk about how this stuff isnt anything to play games about .He insisted that he wasnt and I said ok what page as Id closed my book on my thumb and didnt even know myself.Seth continued into the room I was in and gave me the pg. #,I opened the book and chill bumps started shooting up and down through my body.As Id gone through several pages since he'ed been in the room.
I appoligized for the lecture and was so happy about it.Seth just said god dad it was so easy!And explained almost exactly what Id just said to him he did only everything was so easy.Then he was floating there ,thought about the talk was looking at my book and wanted to get back to tell me so did ,he said.
I havent tried for many yrs but never did on my own totally ever.Its been a few yrs since weve talked about his exp. Ill have to do that soon.