News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

akashic pulse (dream)

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehupatl

hmm now that you mention that tug or pulse ... I'm still learning OBE and lucid dreaming (with my own fear holding me back alot) and I remember a dream during a nap once where my friends passed a joint on to me which they claimed was laced with cocaine or something (not that I'd ever try cocaine) well I toked up a few times and mentioned that I don't feel anything, and they told me to take deeper breaths and hold it longer, so I did and I got that weird feeling of my mind being pulled from my body ... at the time I thought it was the drugs, but maybe that was some sort of akashik pulse ...

well, just a thought

cheers

Stefan

------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

lucid dancer

ya gotta love dreams like that!  I remember Bruce writing about the pulse, and how it happens a number of times a day. Wouldn't it be nice if we were aware of it? Being pulled through the sky is so much fun!

lucid dancer

Hello everyone! I just want to share my dream with you. I've been noticing the akashic pulse in dreams. It usually interrupts my flight or other journeys.  I couldn't figure it out at first and struggled against it, then after a few seconds allowed it to take me. This last occurance was awesome. I don't recall what my dream consisted of before hand, but it was interesting and fun. I was involved with the events in my dream...I felt the gentle tug pulling me backwards. What amazes me about it is that I had no resistance at all. I didn't even think about struggling. It was like a sweet breath of fresh air....happening in an instant. There was a flash of soft, bright light and I saw my body floating (close up view). My body was positioned like the character in Fire In The Sky (the movie)...when they pull him into the space ship.  I woke up after I experienced the breath.  WOW! It was incredible!