News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do I teach others what I see?

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

I don't feel enlightened, except when I look at other people. And then I think that maybe it's possible, compared to them anyway. I was just like them but was driven solely for the need of truth and wisdom. It didn't matter what I found. At the time it felt as if I was risking my soul... After my reality and world view was destroyed and rebuilt 3 or 4 times came this peace which I cannot describe.

Things seem so simple to me now. For example, primates and humans are most definitely related - I don't need genetic testing to know this, it's very apparent just by looking at them. Jesus was a man, not a god, but he was enlightened. These things are so obvious to me now, but a few years ago I would have never accepted it. Or that Christianity today has very little to do with Jesus's teachings. I feel the need to try to help people understand, but just bluntly stating things results in people not believing. Do I lie and make up a story about the various miracles Brother X performed? Do I write poetry? Do I tell parables? Do I just state things as they are?

I don't know how to do this...suggestions?

rain_88

Maybe people don't believe things that others bluntly state because anyone can do that and they rather trust their own opinion.

Or maybe enlightenment knocked on their door too the other day and said that reality a subjective experience and it should really be a red flashy warning sign when you meet someone who wants to convince you of their version about it.
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

desert-rat

What you want to do is to talk to people first before telling them of a.p . See if they are open minded      .  Most people dont like being told there wrong .  Many people are locked in to there belief system , and see no reason to change .  It is each of our  God given rites to believe as we chose .  After a few minutes of talk you can tell if some one is atleast open minded enough to hear ideas out side of there belief system .  A Mormon lady surprised me , I was talking to her and found she believed in a.p. and reincarnation . desert rat 

Szaxx

An alternative is to wait until someone speaks of it. Thats the time and place for communication.
Any other does appear like a red flashy light with a warning siren.
Its unfortunate too many are tied up with their programmed bullxxxx.
Rain has a very good point.
Too much forced on you by scammers with prophetic nonsense. Take 21,12,2012 as an example...

A thought.
A surgeon takes out that required by precision.
He's the hero.
A street pedlar selling bottles of dirty water as a miracle cure.
Ends up in prison.

A choice, there is, to be made...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: Szaxx on December 27, 2012, 19:54:04
An alternative is to wait until someone speaks of it. Thats the time and place for communication.
I 100% believe this as true. I NEVER speak of anything related to a Metaphysical Reality until the other person shows me an interest first. Then I tell them as much as they need to know to peak their own interest into searching for their own answers. Just a gentle push in the right direction.

"You can lead a Horse to water but you can't make them drink". It is up to them to seek further answers.

I left home when I was 14 years of age. All my life I have had "helpers" I call them that have showed up in my physical life briefly, just long enough to tell me something I needed to know, then they left. I am now 49 years of age.

One circumstance of this is, I was in Lake Placid, New York vending at a Horse Show. There was a guy across from me setting up his booth, when he was done I saw he was going to be sleeping in his Van for the night. There was a severe storm headed our way, so I went over and told him that my company had put me up in a Motel here, but it had 2 beds in it and he was more than welcomed to stay there with me. He said Ok and off we went.
That night we were just doing small talk, he went to his bag, pulled out a huge Bowie knife and tossed it down at my foot. It landed very near to my toe. I was in shock. He then looked at me and told me things that he shouldn't know about me. We talked for maybe 2 hours, then went to sleep.
When I awoke that morning, his bed was made, (maid style) and he was gone. Actually it didn't even seem like he had stayed there at all. Puzzled I drove down to the show. I got there jumped out of my truck, ran to my booth and saw that his tent, Van and everything was gone. This shocked me even further.
I never saw him again. I told the next "helper" that showed up in my life about this. She said he did his purpose and moved on.
I finally understand what was happening, because now I have become the "helper".

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Szaxx on December 27, 2012, 19:54:04
A surgeon takes out that required by precision.
He's the hero.
A street pedlar selling bottles of dirty water as a miracle cure.
Ends up in prison.

A choice, there is, to be made...

That clicked, thank you.

Steel Hawk

And as far as it being my own opinion, that's the thing... it's as much as my opinion as the sky is blue. At least to me, I'm a very logical, skeptical, spiritual, pragmatic person. I'm on the Aspergers spectrum. What this means is I obsess about a subject and collect and learn all about it in a very OCD manner. I'm an INTJ so what only works for me has to be logical and make sense. At the same time I'm open to all possibilities to the point that it makes simple truths difficult.

I am special. I can try to be overly humble and say I'm not, but that would be a lie. As far as the nature of reality and spirituality I've positive that I'm in the 0.001%. It's just a pain in the butt when I come off arrogant and egotistical. People say oh it's just your opinion, and yes it's my expert opinion based on the most logical answers that fit within the framework of reality.

I'm so annoyed. People think that their spiritual idols are these great people, but they're still just people. There must be some psychological flaw as to why we must put those we admire in an untouchable realm. Purge the pages of Jesus having a wife, as an example. Ugh. I regret writing this but it doesn't matter.

Szaxx

Steel Hawk, [cryptic]
When the mind races and leaves the body behind, the words made are not the thoughts making them.

SLOW DOWN.

On top, its easier to fall.
On top its easier to fail.
Both true.
The difference...
ONE letter.

Ground yourself before your emotional side finds you.
.001% is good. Others are far more refined.  :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Barnowl

Quote from: Steel Hawk on December 27, 2012, 17:44:33
I don't feel enlightened, except when I look at other people. And then I think that maybe it's possible, compared to them anyway. I was just like them but was driven solely for the need of truth and wisdom. It didn't matter what I found. At the time it felt as if I was risking my soul... After my reality and world view was destroyed and rebuilt 3 or 4 times came this peace which I cannot describe.

Things seem so simple to me now. For example, primates and humans are most definitely related - I don't need genetic testing to know this, it's very apparent just by looking at them. Jesus was a man, not a god, but he was enlightened. These things are so obvious to me now, but a few years ago I would have never accepted it. Or that Christianity today has very little to do with Jesus's teachings. I feel the need to try to help people understand, but just bluntly stating things results in people not believing. Do I lie and make up a story about the various miracles Brother X performed? Do I write poetry? Do I tell parables? Do I just state things as they are?

I don't know how to do this...suggestions?

What a very good point you've made here. And I can relate to your frustration. When you feel peace quite easily, and have spiritual experiences, it can be very annoying to hear people talk about fiction, when they think it's fact.

Yet, horrible as it may be, being blunt (in my experience) does more harm than good. All you can do, is to live your, 'truth' and be as much joy and peace as you possibly can (hard at times, I know)

Eventually, some souls that are waking up will say to you (probably as you get things you want a bit quicker) 'How do you do it? How do you remain peaceful despite the storm? How come you get what you want and I don't?' Only then can you tell them what you believe;-)

To re-literate a famous author, 'Let each soul walk their path)

Hope this helps
Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23