News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

LordoftheBunnies

AHH!!!

*falls off chair.*

*slowly peeks up over the desk to see if the evil, evil face is gone.*

Selski

Upstream - that's horrible.  I knew something was coming, but I didn't know when, so I peeped from behind my hands for most of it!

Nasty, nasty, nasty.  And I thought this website was full of charming people!!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

upstream

But I'm, Sarah. Have you ever noticed that every joke could be tracked back to gloating over someone else's misfortune? Someone, please disprove me. (or could be that we are just laughing on ourselves?)

Palehorse

Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

ImmuredSoul

I'm going to have a heart attack. Daxm, Palehorse, I had seen the other three links already, I should have seen something coming, but I didn't expect that! I'm not trusting anymore links from this page anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [V] [:D]

edit:
I was showing the one from Veccolo to my mom, and the first time I hadn't had the sound on. I told me my to brace herself, and I then asked her what was wrong. I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Point is, my hair stood on end!!!

2nd edit:
I just watched runlola's again, 'cause after watching all of the others, I knew I missed something in that one, cause I thought it was just an optical illusion all its own (the same picture stamped over itself, which is really what it looked like) Yeah, that one did scare me, not as much as palehorse's, but it made me more dizzy, and I think I'm 'bout ready to vomit.
THANKS ALOT!!!!! [:D]
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Anton

quote:
Originally posted by MajorTom

Ok...I think my aura imploded.

Interesting energy exercice [:D]

S***!
That was exactly what i felt. I have never get so scared for many years.

It was so beutiful in the beginning.
And than the worst nightmare, whatta crap :P

Haha.. indeed, a wery interesing energy exercice!

narfellus

heh heh! very funny lola!!! yeah, you got me, my heart is still racing. Guess what though? I think the she-grump is from the movie Fright Night, Brewster's vamped girlfriend!!
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Jenia_San

hmpf.I wasn't scared of the picture,I was scared I'll wake the neighbors and they'll come screaming.
I took a lookt at 1 AM with my volume rather high up.
now if I'd live alone up in the mountains I'll just watch it,see the thing,and yawn. well at least that's what I think.
I just seen too much to be bothered to jump from this...[xx(]
My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.