News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

can you get out of body while you have a flue

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihavewings

Szaxx

Ha ha, if its both and extremely severe, yep. The problem is its a one way trip.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

As long as you can successfully focus your awareness away from this physical reality, then it doesn't matter what condition you're in.  :)

Bedeekin

A fever or flue can create Fever dreams... or what I used to call Miacrogogic dreams. Also known as geometric dreams.

Maiacro means Micro and Macro because of the god awful experience of minuscule and massive simultaneously. Someone here will know what I mean.

The whole night is spent in a seemingly endless loop of some sort of task or scenario that repeats and repeats and at the same time there is an abstract sense of this compression/expansion... growing smaller and larger at the same time. There are usually geometric patterns.

Oliver Fox used to get them quite a lot as a kid. I will dig the book but one involved him experiencing coal sacks being stacked endlessly on top of each other and having some sort of dread at getting it right. Also there were bubbles or ink spots that grew and receded... he managed to control or banish these spots by putting faces in them. He believed that it was this that started his ability to Astrally Project.

catmeow

I think I have had those dreams, obsessively trying to do some sort of task over and over again, endlessly all night. Also, during illness, and whilst AWAKE I have had the sensation that everything was small and far away from me. Weird. Bedeekin, your description is very good.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

todd421757

The flue will cause your body to be depleted of energy which may cause repetitive dreams and strange projections. Don't try to project in low energy states.

It's best to be in a good healthy condition. If you have even the slightest minor illness like a cold of headache do not attempt. There must be an emotional and physical balance in order for this to work. The slightest sickness will affect your emotions.

majour ka

I find when I am unwell I some times travel more