News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

An interview with God

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

http://www.dribbleglass.com/interview/index.htm

A little irreverent but thought provoking - it is the season of good will after all!

Best,

Stephen  :wink:

Anomaly

very nice! Loved it lol and made sense all at the same time even with the humor mixed in!
--| welcome to the shades of the earthbound.. if only you knew you only see grey and not that of the full spectrum that is. |--

Telos

I thought the three words were going to be, "love each other."

"Do no harm," does not suffice. So much pain and death happens because of ignorance and neglect. Also, does that allow or prevent killing in self defense? Does that allow or prevent mercy killing? Does that allow or prevent the eating of meat?  Can nature be harmed through pollution? If so, then don't we harm plants when we harvest them?

(just trying to be thought-provoking ;) )

Anomaly

well if everyone followed the rule of do no harm then hence you wouldn't have to defend yourself. Do no harm is a good 3 words but it could have been said "do no harm and love one another". Its all how you personally feel. I personally think we dwell too much on what happens on this earthly plane. This classroom thats meant to teach us. We dwell on the death of our loved ones when it is only the flesh that is destroyed. We are really mourning the fact that we wont be able to see that person for a long time. IMHO I believe that we take the flesh to be us.. when in fact it is only the shell or TEMPLE in which we dwell. When we die we escape the fleshy world (or are trapped in it if problems arise in death). What we called tragedy our creator calls LESSONS because that is what these tragedies are... LESSONS, But thats just my opinion... not anyone else is forced to accept that.
--| welcome to the shades of the earthbound.. if only you knew you only see grey and not that of the full spectrum that is. |--

Telos

QuoteWell if everyone followed the rule of do no harm then hence you wouldn't have to defend yourself.

What about against nature, famine, and economic displacement?