News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

another topic about kid's abilities

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Goingslow,

quote:
Maybe more and more kids will be listened to and at least not told by some parents its their imagination and they need to get over it.

I agree with this.
I'll risk repeating comments made in other posts as this seems like a good topic for them...
I have read now many times that we are born with the ability to "tune in" to many more realities than the "common" reality we all know and live in. As we grow, we have the "common" reality forced upon our way of thinking by well meaning parents and other adults who feel the need to make sure that we end up with our feet firmly on the ground and have a firm grasp on reality. All of the makebelieve and imagination that is a part of our childhood is forced out as we grow older.

The thing here it seems is that there is a part of a child's imagination that is not fictional constructs of the child's mind, but their ability to percieve other realities. I have had a few discussions with people who claim to have been able to willingly and easily astral project or phase as children.

As we get older, and the influence of our societies accepted views are imposed upon us more and more, until we lose the natural ability to tune in to other realities, unless we regain it through determination and practice.

James.

Nay

I saw that one..I think the Mother still didn't get it..[:(]

John Edward can be quite funny.. When he was describing seeing the Wolf in his room, standing on it's hind legs no less, him yelling down to his mother saying.."Mom, there is a wolf in my room" and she promptly answer.."we live in Queens, there are no wolves in Queens"

[;)] Nay.

panabelle

That's too bad...good thing I got into the game pretty early then.

I babysit two kids, ages 2 and 4. I don't want to cross their parents or anything, but just as a little test for myself is there anything I could do to see if they do this? You know, metaphysical stuff? I tried asking one if she saw my aura (not so plainly though) but she thought it was a game. Any ideas?

goingslow

I was watching John Edward this morning.. (yes i like that show on my days off).  And he got an image of a kid being afraid of a moose or a cow.. he wasn't sure what it was and asked the lady if she recently took her son to the petting zoo and was he afraid.

She stated no.. then when pressed admited her son (ever since her dad died, his grandfather) has reported seeing a Moose in his room.   In a hotel they stayed in he told her "there is a moose right there" and he was afraid of them.  Then she said there's no moose he said "its a cow then?".  He then started chanting "theres no moose there theres no moose there" as a way to convince himself.  I got the feeling he was like 5.

Anyway John Edward told her in all seriousness to take her son seriously.  He relayed to her that he used to always see a wolf in his room as a kid and no one believed him..and how scary it was.  He was very no nonsense and told her it could be his imagination but more than anything she should tell him he's safe etc.  I think this is important.  Whatever you think of John edward he is on Television and getting messages across.  Maybe more and more kids will be listened to and at least not told by some parents its their imagination and they need to get over it.

I just thought that was interesting..